User Tag List

Page 901 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 401 801 851 891 899 900 901 902 903 911 951 1001 1401 1901 ... LastLast
Results 13,501 to 13,515 of 29344
Like Tree118511Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning @GoJays
    Well I was so tired yesterday I fell asleep watching the Leafs game.
    Today I also have a very busy day.
    Hoping you all had a great day yesterday
    Enjoy whatever you are doing today

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Morning, everyone!

Up early, we'll be heading to the hospital for my call-back mammogram. I'm not overly concerned, but I like the phrase: cautiously concerned. This happened 2 years ago also, so yes, that phrase suits me this time.

Then I hope the weightwatchers clinic us still open by the time were done for my 2nd weigh-in. With my loss since January, I was only 10lbs from my lowest weight just before my fall in 2014! I'm feeling so much better now, at least in that regard.

I hope everyone, no matter your pursuits today, will enjoy the same sunny day we have here!

Toodles for now..must run!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning @flemeth, @danger_dan and @Lynn49

I may have to disappear towards the middle of the month again, depends on how well I am able to ration the wifi usage. I've already banned DS from it til the 16th. DD is only allowed to use it for homework. Even my computer goes into airplane mode when not in use, especially at night - I've been surprised more than once in the morning with it having restarted, I'm assuming from an update. Well, no updates for you! June, June, must wait til June. Be patient, GoJays

Incidentally, it is super-windy out there today. Must be recycling day All of the other neighbours' crap will undoubtedly end up in our driveway because no one knows how to pack that damn blue bin. Anyway, that wind is bringing in the mess for Friday. Snow/rain/potentially freezing rain. Oh joy. Good thing the snows come off the vehicle next week.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  4534DA07-8A40-4A84-A9B4-2ABC903B5FEA.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  316.8 KB
    wendymac, Natalka, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Morning, everyone!

Up early, we'll be heading to the hospital for my call-back mammogram. I'm not overly concerned, but I like the phrase: cautiously concerned. This happened 2 years ago also, so yes, that phrase suits me this time.

Then I hope the weightwatchers clinic us still open by the time were done for my 2nd weigh-in. With my loss since January, I was only 10lbs from my lowest weight just before my fall in 2014! I'm feeling so much better now, at least in that regard.

I hope everyone, no matter your pursuits today, will enjoy the same sunny day we have here!

Toodles for now..must run!
    Ohhhh Lynn ..i hope and pray everything with your call back mammogram is good sweetie..have wonderful day and enjoy the sunshine ☀️..seems we haven’t had much for so long .take good care yourself sweetie
    Lynn49 and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    @gameprogirl - hiya! Nice to see you back!

Well, the sun has finally broken through, so lovely!

Just came back from quite a long walk, after about 20 minutes of exercise group. The latter put me in a good sweat, so i figured my muscles were warmed up, so another walk put them to good use. I made it over 40m before I had to have a break, then we t another over 30 back in my room.

So I am icing my foot, fan cooling me down, and I will find a show to watch to unwind a bit.

Hope your day is sunny as well, if not in weather then in spirit!
    You go girl you can do it ..keep up the awesome job your doing ..before you know it ..you will be doing all the wonderful things you use enjoy doing again ..have wonderful day sweetie and take care sweetie
    Natalka and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by gameprogirl View Post
    Hi everyone, haven't been on in years. Hope everyone is well. Nice to see you all again!
    Name:  D306DEA3-4BB3-4B10-87D8-B7F3C459FE7C.jpeg
Views: 113
Size:  93.0 KB
    Natalka and danger_dan like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Newfiescreech LOL. I'd have to drink a lot more coffee to be as perky as the squirrel in the pic you posted.
    Lynn49 Make sure to let us know about the mammogram. I'm sure your cautious concern is the best attitude.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Well THAT was no fun! The mammogram was almost passing-out painful! I can take pain, have had my share but this was a whole other level! The technician explained that the area she had to focus on caused the most pain so no, I wasn't a "wimp", as I had described myself. I didn't know I was also to have an ultrasound, but had that, also.

So finally home, enjoying a coffee, Jenny on my lap, and I'm never leaving again, ever.

That you @Newfiescreech .....

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

good afternoon all.
    My errands and such were done in the morning, but before I even looked outside or listened to any forecasts I brilliantly thought
    " hey I'll shove these 2 winter coats away in the other storage area and bring out my snappy Ecru Spring jacket " ( I love that thing! ) .
    Yikes!! The screen door flew away from my grip and banged loudly as I left the house ( so sorry sleeping men! ) and then it started snow-raining as I drove to the gas station. Those winds were so bitter as I stood in a wind tunnel pumping gas.
    Yeah....not the best day to wear a Spring coat. Brrrr.

So @Lynn49 sure hope your 2nd ( and more painful ) mammogram turns out to be nuthin! Did you make it over to WW or were they closed? @flemeth ya did not miss much with that Leafs game...29 cannot catch a break! Nylander thought he had scored ending his drought but uh-oh,....video review says OFFSIDE! ha ha

I feel your internet pain @GoJays ....June is coming.... GOT fan maybe?

It is getting tough to fight off wanting to take a nap....I SO want to right now but it'll totally mess up my night sleep so.....

carry on everyone!!
    Newfiescreech, Natalka and Lynn49 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thank you, @walkonby ....it's a little scary but I'm trying to remain optimistic, time will tell, I guess, and yes, I did make it to WW, the meeting was still in progress, lost a couple pounds, hoped for more, but the gals there said the stress I've been under lately with my 2 ultrasounds, check-ups very likely slowed my progress.
    More meditation seems to be in order.

Good night, sweet Friend.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Late night Hi and bye. Typed out a whole message and lost it. Glad your painful investigation is over, @Lynn49 .

Keep working hard, @Natalka

Don't let the wind blow you away, @walkonby .

@flemeth , you deserve a nice read and relax.

I nearly burned the building down today.
    Will catch you up tomorrow.

All is well. . No damage.

Good night!

Thread Information