User Tag List

Page 903 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 403 803 853 893 901 902 903 904 905 913 953 1003 1403 1903 ... LastLast
Results 13,531 to 13,545 of 29349
Like Tree118512Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@Natalka - in my opinion, it is much more expensive. Others might not think so. Currently we're paying $70/month for 175gb, that's with a $5 discount for having a phone line as well. Big deal. Unlimited is $20 more per month. Our mobile provider offers unlimited home internet for $60/month before any discounts, but with us already having two cell phones with them, soon to be a third, I'm sure they would give us some sort of bundle discount. However, they also offer a half price sale occasionally for signing up, usually it's for one year.

wendymac, Natalka, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

wendymac, Natalka, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Have a good weekend everyone. Chances are slim that I will check in
    wendymac, Natalka, Lynn49 and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning @GoJays . Have a great weekend I will miss all your post.
    We Will be having nasty weather today. stay warm and safe driving all
    I am looking forward for tomorrow with better weather.
    My DD will soon be moving back home since exams is next week, can’t wait.
    Have a great day all
    Natalka, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    We're working on teaching Cooper this!
    Natalka, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning all. @GoJays , have a wonderful weekend (or hope you had a wonderful weekend, depending on when you see this)

Took a sick day yesterday...and did nothing but sleep and lounge on the couch...well I made dinner, but that was it.
    Just needed a day off the exercise the exhaustion hanging around in me.

As for today and the weekend...GO AWAY WINTER! That is all.

Have a wonderful day folks.
    Natalka and Lynn49 like this.
    DANGER

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

hi ladies and dan! TGIF and all that.
    I was oblivious regarding the forecast @flemeth ....had no idea we are expected to have crappy rainy, chilly and maybe snow?
    Who ordered that?

A nothing day for me....woo hoo!! I broke down and ordered a large wooden cross stitch scroll frame so I don't have to keep
    repositioning the fabric in the largest hoop I own. This frame should allow the entire item to be visible while working.

Our cat Hamlet is so very attached to me it's uncanny. No matter what room I go into he follows, sleeps with me every night and climbs off the bed from a dead sleep to make sure I am alright peeing in the bathroom ( every time! ) ha ha
    When I am here typing he insists on either laying to the left on the desk ( body too large but he makes it work ) or at my feet next to the footstool.
    In the recliner he takes up most of the foot part area as I do my crafts and gives me dirty looks if I have to move while he is obviously trying to get his precious cat naps in.
    The kitchen doesn't count, ANY cat I have known will make the trip in there for food, but the bottom line is he is super adorable and clingy as all outdoors, but @GoJays he's only ever asked me very pertinent questions so he is quite smart too! ha ha ha
    Natalka, ROMEO, Lynn49 and 1 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    hi ladies and dan! ...
    wendymac, Natalka, Lynn49 and 1 others like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hello!!
    @GoJays , that's a perfect rendition of our little gang!! haha!!
    @walkonby , Hamlet sounds like such a sweet cat, and as needy as Jenny is, I think. "making it work" and giving you dirty looks....yep, cat. Nice to have a day off, eh? That new frame for your crosstitching, is it the kind that stands on the floor? Wow, that would be heaven!
    @Natalka , I hope you have a really good day today and that the insensitive, catty nursing student is far away from you and that I hope you reported her insensitive remark. If I was a weaker person I'm sure that would have made me tear up! I suspect I'd have just asked her where she got her medical degree to practice medicine!

Okay!! Nothing on the agenda today, off to shower, DH is vacuuming, which means I usually close myself off in this computer room so that I don't start coughing...where do those teensy dust particles come from, anyway?!! We still have 2' of snow in our back yard, so don't go tellin' me it's sand from outside...we don't even open our windows, yet. It's still winter here!!!

Enjoy your day, everyone!!

wendymac, Natalka, ROMEO and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good morning friends! At dr. waiting for BrotherR. We are expecting a considerable amount of freezing rain and so I think I am canning the funeral this afternoon. Too much of a chance that either he or I will take a tumble.

@Natalka - you are making such good progress! I'm hoping that the cortisone issue gets solved. Looks like the dr. is on your team!

@Lynn49 - well, did the "Bolts " electrify?

I bought a plug in diffuser for Tootie and it heated up, leaked all over the floor and just about caught fire before I discovered what was causing the burning electrical smell and whipped open the patio door to ventilate the apartment. I took the girlie out for the rest of the day while it all settled down.

Battery pooches -BFN!
    wendymac, Natalka, ROMEO and 2 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

[QUOTE=Lynn49;6970622]Hello!!
    @walkonby
    That new frame for your crosstitching, is it the kind that stands on the floor? Wow, that would be heaven!
    [QUOTE]

no @Lynn49 , although I have thought about those from time to time...I think it would affect my back though as you would have to sit upright and over the frame....no? I sit in my recliner....reclined when I stitch! ha ha
    This is the one I bought, despite that one negative review, others seem happy with the product.

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B000P0QX06/...709270_TE_item

[QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    @Lynn49 - well, did the "Bolts " electrify?
    @avoncallingu I think you meant me, and yes the TB Bolts did us in. The Leafs did play very well, fast paced which is fun to watch! but that give a way which resulted in a short handed goal by TB was embarrassing.
    No matter....we are resilient!
    Last edited by walkonby; Fri, Apr 5th, 2019 at 11:37 AM.
    Lynn49 and danger_dan like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@walkonby, you're so right...you wouldn't be able to recline with a free-standing frame. but boy, that one looks like it would be cumbersome to hold (although it's probably lightweight for that reason), but love the "rolling" action it has! Much easier than shifting your work in a circular frame, risking distorting the completed part of your work. I hope it works for you and that gorgeous project you're working on now!

@avoncallingu, good decision not to go out with the danger if freezing rain, ice. Your friend will certainly understand. Maybe you can find something to do just for yourself!! What a novel idea, eh?!

The kids invited us over for dinner and euchre or some such, but since we're watching what we eat, we'll go there after dinner. The kittens were neutered a few days ago and were in "pyjamas" when they picked them up, but for some reason they're now wearing cones, poor muffins. I'll know more when we visit.

Edited to add: they've decided to order Chinese for us, so we'll be there for dinner, also.

Is everyone having a lovely Friday?
    Last edited by Lynn49; Fri, Apr 5th, 2019 at 12:53 PM.
    Natalka, walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    Have a good weekend everyone. Chances are slim that I will check in
    I hope it is because you are looting and pillaging and having more fun than the law allows.
    Natalka, walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Freezing rain!!!! Wake me when it is over. On second thought, for your own safety, let me sleep.
    walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Just a friendly reminder...........

Newfiescreech and danger_dan like this.

Thread Information