User Tag List

Page 107 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 157 207 607 1107 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 29342
Like Tree118506Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Maybe hang some toliet paper strips as a stop gap! lol

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    The person in the room next to me is kinda ignorant lol. I know she's the one that put the new shower curtain in the buildings shared washroom, which was nice of her. While it was probably a dollar store shower curtain. Anyway I go to the washroom in the morning to notice most of it had been torn down. I really needed to take a shower so I tied it up a bit so it was at least usable so I could take a shower. Just a few mins ago I hear her in the hall ranting pretty much to herself about how it had been ripped down and just tied back up. I needed to go to the washroom a few mins later to find she had completely ripped it off and threw it in the tub. Well i can understand she might be upset someone tore it, but what does tearing it completely off and throwing it in the tub accomplish. At least what I did made it usable for now until a new one could be found.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Newfiescreech View Post
    LMFAO... There's noooo outhouse there that's snow bank by my driveway!! Come and help me dig out lol
    @Newfiescreech I feel bad for you not getting a break with the weather. Hope u will get to see spring soon.My grown kids would love to have your kind of temp they both hate to hot temp.where as DH and I like it warm. Be safe when you are shovelling. Have good night

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @Newfiescreech I feel bad for you not getting a break with the weather. Hope u will get to see spring soon.My grown kids would love to have your kind of temp they both hate to hot temp.where as DH and I like it warm. Be safe when you are shovelling. Have good night
    Thanks a lot flemeth .. don't worry I'm keeping warm and staying inside ..waiting for spring to sprung here .. lol be while yet for sure . Thanks again and have wonderful evening sweetie Take care yourself

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Attachment 328753
    Attachment 328754
    im enjoying nice weather temps too .. LMFAO
    have wonderful day and enjoy awesome weather your getting.. hopefully time may or early June we should see grass .☃️⛄️❄️❄️⛄️☃️

Where-do-you-throw-it????
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Oh my @Newfiescreech - that is just awful !!! I really feel for you.

@cabmonk , I think @GoodBoy 's suggestion is a good one. Hang toilet paper. lol

Well, hello every1. Wasn't that a nice w/end, at least it was here.
    I hope you had a good day today.

I've had a super busy couple of days, appt. after appt. after appt. Nothing on my calendar tomorrow, at least at the moment. Time to get some work done around here.

Went to see the 'Legends On Tour' LAST night. It was a tribute to Roy Orbison, Connie Francis, Tom Jones and Elvis.

Name:  legends-slides.png
Views: 106
Size:  164.9 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Where-do-you-throw-it????
    That's good question Avon .. were running out places to throw it .. so next fine day .. snow blower have come out garage and try blow it up high in pile .. no way throw it with shovel anymore ..wasting time .. cause snow bank is to darn high .

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Aw, @Newfiescreech, I really sorry for you guys. That would really be depressing. I hope you get a fast melt.very soon. Just stay inside until you do, ok?

@cabmonk, how ignorant of someone to do that, but I can sure understand that gsl's fristration. And yours, of course. I hope it resolvex itself somehow, and soon.

@GoodBoy, tell us a little about yourself....you just appeared out of nowhere, although what do I know, I rarely travel beyond this thread.....WELCONE, btw!

Back to the game...!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Mon, Apr 3rd, 2017 at 09:41 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Aw, @Newfiescreech, I really sorry for you guys. That would really be depressing. I hope you get a fast melt.very soon. Just stay inside until you do, ok?

@cabmonk, how ignorant of someone to do that, but I can sure understand that gsl's fristration. And yours, of course. I hope it resolvex itself somehow, and soon.

@GoodBoy, tell us a little about yourself....you just appeared out of nowhere, although what do I know, I rarely travel beyond this thread.....WELCONE, btw!

Back to the game...!
    Thanks Lynn .. hey .. there's nothing we can do ..only take what dear old Mother Nature through at us ..I just hope when summer gets here ...mother Nature thinks little harder what she put us threw ..when its suppose be spring here too .. she better give us few good days hot hot weather.. lol
    dont feel bad were hardy people.. we will bounce back in few days and wait for next one she slaps at us .. lol ..hope your feeling a lot better today sweetie.. Take good care yourself sweetie and enjoy your evening.. sending you bigs hugs my wonderful friend 😘😘

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    Oh my @Newfiescreech - that is just awful !!! I really feel for you.

@cabmonk, I think @GoodBoy 's suggestion is a good one. Hang toilet paper. lol

Well, hello every1. Wasn't that a nice w/end, at least it was here.
    I hope you had a good day today.

I've had a super busy couple of days, appt. after appt. after appt. Nothing on my calendar tomorrow, at least at the moment. Time to get some work done around here.

Went to see the 'Legends On Tour' LAST night. It was a tribute to Roy Orbison, Connie Francis, Tom Jones and Elvis.

Name:  legends-slides.png
Views: 106
Size:  164.9 KB
    Thanks so much 22hicks.. having snow day is fun .haven't went outside today .. lots to do around house .. doing my spring cleaning, washing ceilings , walls etc .. two bedrooms done so far today .. tomorrow if this keeps up .. hopefully get two more rooms done .. thanks again my friend and relax some and Take extra care yourself sweetie

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks Lynn .. hey .. there's nothing we can do ..only take what dear old Mother Nature through at us ..I just hope when summer gets here ...mother Nature thinks little harder what she put us threw ..when its suppose be spring here too .. she better give us few good days hot hot weather.. lol
    dont feel bad were hardy people.. we will bounce back in few days and wait for next one she slaps at us .. lol ..hope your feeling a lot better today sweetie.. Take good care yourself sweetie and enjoy your evening.. sending you bigs hugs my wonderful friend 

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@Lynn49 I do understand her frustration but now we have no shower curtain. I know my fix was trailer park lol, but at least for the time being we had a usable shower curtain, even though it looked bad.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone. Lots of rain will be cleaning the house today I will be having company from Friday until Sunday. My mom and sister are visiting from out of town. Enjoy your day everyone
    Last edited by flemeth; Tue, Apr 4th, 2017 at 06:01 AM.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Had such a wonderful evening with our son - he didn't feel great when he came over, but then he felt better, ate a good supper, and was in a great mood for visiting.
    Sent him home with lots of food and love!

Have a great day, all!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good Morning Kids.... Well physio finally started up again yesterday, after having 2 weeks off, nearly killed me yesterday, and I thought I only broke my Fabia in 4 spots and my ankle... turns out I also broke my Tabia my Fabia in 3 spots and my ankle... and that is why my knee is driving me NUTS.... Still five wonderful breaks, but now it explains why it hurts like H3ll....Once she showed me my X-rays it reminded me like I said my brain is not too good from a previous accident... Golfing may not happen this year going to try, but I dunno, got up on the tractor on Sunday, but getting off was a completely another challenge... Well, kids, I hope YOU all have a GREAT day...

Ladies.....

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good morning Fam.
    Crazy sh!tshow (pardon my language) of a day yesterday, and it's not over...spillage over into today.
    Phone calls to make to sort things out, paperwork to read through and sign...too much going on.

as usual, back later, perhaps.
    Enjoy the day folks.
    Drive safe if you're heading out there...it's a foggy one out this morning.
    DANGER

Thread Information