User Tag List

Page 132 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 232 632 1132 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 29298
Like Tree118407Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone.Name:  1afc6f61893b902c6365a82d3347594b.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  65.7 KB

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Huh...guess I didn't actually drop by to say hello this morning...thought I had...
    Is my mind going...I'm not that old...am I? (@Lynn49...I'm looking to you...don't say it! ) Could have sworn I had stopped by...

Any who...have a great day everyone.
    DANGER

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Hi good afternoon I finally got to log in since Friday. Hope everyone is doing great. I was missing SC . have a great day everyone. Lots of rain so will be indoors

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    Huh...guess I didn't actually drop by to say hello this morning...thought I had...
    Is my mind going...I'm not that old...am I? (@Lynn49...I'm looking to you...don't say it! ) Could have sworn I had stopped by...

Any who...have a great day everyone.
    Hah! @danger_dan , you can't see me................and besides...would moi say anything like that to you???
    Getting a little paranoid, maybe, but not forgettful......

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Dessert sushi this afternoon from sushi shop.

Name:  IMG_20170425_141008.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  454.6 KB

Anyway I'm starting to feel a bit better. Taking lots of vitamins and changing up my diet. Bought chia seeds and stuff for my energy. Seems to be working so far. Also have a new all natural oral spray coming soon from well.ca for my gout which looks promising. Hope everyone is having a goodd day so far.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@cabmonk ...we have this very cautious doctor....so well versed in everything, I can say to him..."So...there's a new study out that....." and proceed to tell him about it only to find out he already knows all about it. I get a real kick actually, of trying stuff like that with him, and...well, you've got to picture a sort-of Santa....he has that same expression whenever he knows I'm trying to pull one over on him. Like you, I've done oodles, and oodles of research into supplements, vitamins, omg, everything that's come into the marketplace over the pase 40 years, and all he says I need are omega fish oil capsules!! I'm like...what? "Everyone says I need....."...and I get that 'look' again, and know that everything will be okay if I take my fish oil. Sigh.....so I take it....and my Vit E which my Mom, bless her heart, took faithfully into her 90s...haha
    I sure absolutely do hope that the chia seeds work for you, because I honestly don't know what treatments are out there for gout or anything much about that condition, but who knows what miracles certain foods provide?
    I hope and pray you find relief...changing diets (not going on a diet exactly), but eating read foods is a great first step.
    Like....dessert sushi....omg, that looks so good!

It's got fruit...how bad can it be?! Except for maybe the added sugar.....heavens, why is everything that tastes so good, so bad for us??!!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@cabmonk ...we have this very cautious doctor....so well versed in everything, I can say to him..."So...there's a new study out that....." and proceed to tell him about it only to find out he already knows all about it. I get a real kick actually, of trying stuff like that with him, and...well, you've got to picture a sort-of Santa....he has that same expression whenever he knows I'm trying to pull one over on him. Like you, I've done oodles, and oodles of research into supplements, vitamins, omg, everything that's come into the marketplace over the pase 40 years, and all he says I need are omega fish oil capsules!! I'm like...what? "Everyone says I need....."...and I get that 'look' again, and know that everything will be okay if I take my fish oil. Sigh.....so I take it....and my Vit E which my Mom, bless her heart, took faithfully into her 90s...haha
    I sure absolutely do hope that the chia seeds work for you, because I honestly don't know what treatments are out there for gout or anything much about that condition, but who knows what miracles certain foods provide?
    I hope and pray you find relief...changing diets (not going on a diet exactly), but eating read foods is a great first step.
    Like....dessert sushi....omg, that looks so good!

It's got fruit...how bad can it be?! Except for maybe the added sugar.....heavens, why is everything that tastes so good, so bad for us??!!!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@Lynn49 Thanks, the vitamins and chia seeds are more for my energy and well lack of vitamins lol. This is just the second day of taking these multi vitamins and I'm already less tired feeling. Also taking melatonin before bed and I am tired much faster than I have been recently(tired when I should be and not all day lol). If I can just get this pain down would be great too. I just got my first ei payment which was $1068 which helped a lot and I spend $300 on groceries and stuff monday. Hope you have a good week ahead.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@Lynn49 Thanks, the vitamins and chia seeds are more for my energy and well lack of vitamins lol. This is just the second day of taking these multi vitamins and I'm already less tired feeling. Also taking melatonin before bed and I am tired much faster than I have been recently(tired when I should be and not all day lol). If I can just get this pain down would be great too. I just got my first ei payment which was $1068 which helped a lot and I spend $300 on groceries and stuff monday. Hope you have a good week ahead.

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hello every1.
    Back @ last, I hope. A lot of catching up to do.
    Computer issues, keep getting bumped out of S.C., and some health issues; hasn't been a fun time. I hope every1 here is ok. Sure missed you.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good evening everyone! Don't now if you noticed but double posts are back. I sent a PM to FallenPixels and admin is aware of it, seems one fix created another problem. Hope you have a great evening!Name:  good-night-scraps-animated-funny-picturesimagesorkutscrapsgifs-771222.gif
Views: 103
Size:  60.7 KB

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Yeah I noticed the double post because it happened to me. It hasn't been happening as much to me as people like Lynn. Wonder if this one will be a double post..let's see..3-2-1

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Is anyone watching the Jays game? If not you missed a SPECTACULAR play.
    Chris Coghlan dove over top the STL catcher's head, and summersaulted onto home plate.
    I've seen hundreds of games, and I've never seen that before.
    It'll be on the highlight reels; you should watch it.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Welcome back, @22hicks !!!

Good night, everyone...

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Welcome back, @22hicks !!!

Good night, everyone...

Thread Information