User Tag List

Page 370 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 270 320 360 368 369 370 371 372 380 420 470 870 1370 ... LastLast
Results 5,536 to 5,550 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    I'm feeling not too badly, at least for the past couple of days. Thank goodness on a number of levels.
    I'm going on my first outing tonight, and I was worried I wouldn't be able to go, I was feeling so miserable.
    But now, I getting excited.
    The concert is at the Sony Centre in downtown Toronto.

{{{{JEALOUS!!!!}}}} I'm so happy that you've heading out and doing something "normal", something that doesn't involve doctors, hospitals or clinics!! I hope you have a wonderful time, @22hicks !!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck Charger View Post
    Good Afternoon Kids, How are we all doing, doing ok here, busy, but doing, getting snowed in right this moment, but I am sure a lot in Ontario are going through the same sort of thing eh. Haven't got a lot to report, but just been busy with life and things...

Hahahahaaa!!! Love the pillow and thank goodness dog's can't read. As far as we know.
    Nice to see you pop in alive and well, @Redneck Charger !

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello folks!
    Glad to hear from you RNC!
    It'seems great that you have been feeling better, Hicks! Have fun at the concert!
    Who are you seeing?
    WONDERFUL NEWS about Tootie! Her blood work and fecal sample came back clear! No indication of any liver problems. So we have an appointment on Mar. 8, 2018 for her to have all her teeth removed and fixing up any other oral issues. We are also on a waiting list in case anything comes up sooner.

I'm so relieved! She's snoozing on the couch giving off little yips-dainty ones, of course at something happening in her dreams.

She quite likes jumping in the snow, it seems but her hair is straight and doesn't hold the snow. I know what you mean, Hicks, about the curly haired snow-doggies! We had a mini-poodle and he had to have a "blow-dry" every time he came in. But he was quite the prima-donna-he loved it.

My cruise buddy may not make it as her son called upon her to help him move a dresser-her car is bigger. And it will get dark in an hour and she lives out in the country.

I wouldn't want to see her battling snowy-blowy roads in the dark.

Sudbury seems to have dodged this snowstorm from what I can see on the radar.

Reports from the Sudbury NORAD please.

Well, I am writing Christmas Cards and struggling to find addresses. My Christmas address book seems to have gone the way of my blue jeans. Still haven't found either.

Hoping to make the 5 pm mail.

See you later, friends!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hi, @avoncallingu....I see you on here, too!!!
    Great news about Tootie!!! Oh, I hope you can get an earlier appointment...have you tried the Oragel, yet?

Oh, Honey, we did get hit! About 2" overnight. It's just windy out there now, but not so much blowing around, thank goodness. Hubby is safely inside after playing with his new snowblower which he said is making things to much easier than the old one. It's -17 now, going down to -22 by morning.
    Staying snuggled in for oh...maybe the winter!

Last edited by Lynn49; Tue, Dec 12th, 2017 at 03:31 PM.

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

2" @Lynn49 , you're lucky. We got 6".
    Longing for Florida about now.

That's good news @avoncallingu . I hope you get an earlier appt.

Nice to see you @Redneck Charger .

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Hope everyone had a good day especially RC, Lynn, Hicks, avon and well everyone else lol.
    Ordered a pizza from Domino's but their current deal isn't great. Which is a medium feast pizza for $11.99. However they often have this deal which isn't advertised right now for a large 2 topping pizza and a 2 litre pop for $10.99(used to be $9.99) I know the code is 4049 and it often still works so I tried and their system accepted it. Anyway which deal do you think was better lol. Neither beats the deal which just ended Dec 7th which was 50% off any regular priced pizza.
    Newfiescreech, 22hicks and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Is it the 12th already??!!! Where did the time go??!
    I just realized it when our DD reminded us of our GS's Christmas concert NEXT WEEK!!
    I still have to finish painting my Christmas cards!! Omgoodness...they'll have to go out in the next day or two!!
    Newfiescreech, 22hicks and cabmonk like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Yeah I hear ya Lynn, I only sent 1 card lol but Christmas is coming soon. I might see about getting new glasses maybe soon. My optometrist usually let's me pay monthly for my glasses. I think this time he might want me to get bifocals ahh man lol.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

That's great news @avoncallingu about Tootie,finger cross that u get an earlier appointment @Redneck Charger happy u are doing great.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Did I ever mention how I went to Colombia South America. I only brought home one pound of coffee for my mom which literally cost me .50 cents and she gave me a hard time about it. Well I could have gone the other way and brought back 200 pounds of coffee like both pilots did and were pulled aside by customs lol. Then while I'm standing there watching the pilots get taken into an office by customs thinking wow that's crazy, my dad gets flagged by customs lol. Apparently he had forgotten his landed immigrant papers he's always supposed to have with his German passport and they were about to deport him to Germany. However, they said since your son has the same last name as you and a Canadian passport we'll let it go this time but next time please remember to have the papers.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

And it's getting crazier than that these days, Cabbie. I don't doubt that had that happened today, you'd be living in Germany now. Sad state of affairs, Cabbie.
    Newfiescreech, 22hicks and cabmonk like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Nah just my dad lol, however I was in Germany once with my dad and it was nice except all the people speaking German haha. Some old skin and bones guy that you could see his bones shouted something at me in German and my dad stopped and shouted back in German. I was like wth was that about. My dad said ahh he just said hey you're getting bigger and my dad got upset and shouted back,and you're getting smaller lol.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone. Its very cold out so stay warm everyone. Have a few errands to run today not too happy about that but will have to do Hope everyone had a good Tuesday. Enjoy your day everyone

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

much like you flemeth I have to venture out for a couple of errands, but once I get back it is to stay inside. Brrr, the trip to the recycle bin this morning gave me the heads up to dress warm when I do head out.
    Have a great day everyone.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Oh Boy it's cold out...
    Stay warm gang!

Have a great day.
    DANGER

Thread Information