User Tag List

Page 381 of 1952 FirstFirst ... 281 331 371 379 380 381 382 383 391 431 481 881 1381 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,715 of 29274
Like Tree118339Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

You looked just fine @cabmonk .

Wishing everyone happiness & joy, love & peace.

Have a wonderful day.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

And, I can't forget @Lynn49 .

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Thanks @22hicks , I even had my nails done lol. people were like look at you haha.

Hope everyone has a good Christmas today.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Merry Christmas to all ,stay safe and enjoy the day!!!!
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

We had a lovely Christmas Eve yesterday, which we celebrated early afternoon. My husband went and got Milan, and it was SO wonderful to see him - I hadn't seen him since his surgery, over two weeks ago! We had a wonderful meal together, lots of talking, and happy tears! He was only to stay a few hours, because this was such a huge effort for him to come.
    I sent him home with tons of food and treats - along with the same foods we would be having today, which we call our snackie supper.

Today, we just took it easy and just got through the day.

Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning hope everyone had a very good day yesterday I was very busy with the family I had a very good Christmas day. Its a cold one out there today and once again I am staying away from the mall. Enjoy your boxing day everyone.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good morning every1.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

And .....

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning, happy boxing day!

Frigid temps, absolutely crazy with -44 wind-chill. No need for us to go anywhere.
    Today's agenda includes resting...

Have a great day, all!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

A good morning and happy, exhausted boxing day to everyone!!

We had a wonderful Christmas with our family here, and it ended with our DD, her DH and mine in a pool-shootout, hahaha..she's still determined to beat her Daddy at pool. That was 11pm, far later than I wanted to last, but I couldn't break up the tournament.. Too much food, too much wine, and it starts again today at 4pm for their annual family boxing day get-together. I'm finally going to meet their friends who camp with us and their new little boy...this teddy-bear is waiting to meet them, too!!! But it'll be an early evening for us...we have to now gear up for Avon and Tootie's visit!!!! Yay!!!

I hope everyone had a lovely day yesterday...awww...DH just put on the Christmas carol channel on tv...the magic continues...

I'm wondering if anyone is venturing out today to the boxing day sales; is anything open?

Have a beautiful, sunny day!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Wishing all my SC buddies a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year filled with your hearts desires.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Wishing all my SC buddies a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year filled with your hearts desires.
    Woo hoo!
    Really wonderful to see you pop in Patty! All the very best to you and your family in 2018.
    Christmas Day has come and disappeared once again too soon. For all the prep involved and anticipation the actual day never lasts long enough. Ours was delightful once again because of the long drawn out meal and the way it is served.

We slurped, crunched and gobbled our way through the starter and the first 3 courses....then it was break time to open gifts with our guests, catch up on what's new with everyone. The turkey was nearing closer and closer to being done but none of us were truly hungry ehough yet and it seemed during that break period we each managed to close our eyes and catch a wink while in front of the tv or just lounging on a couch.

Each one of us being caught asleep was funny. Thank goodness no pics were snapped.....or were they?? Hmmm.

Finally the turkey meal and sides were on the table and fully enjoyed....but gosh who would have any room for the sweets later? We just had to MAKE room......so we took another long break and then dug in wholeheartedly to the Black Forest trifle, mincemeat tarts, plum pudding/rum sauce, chocolate dipped strawberries, sugar cookies, Holiday Crackle, pecan puffs , Skor shortbread and fresh melon ball salad with whipped cream.

It was my pleasure to send 2 guests home with full meal goody bags! ( @Natalka we do like you with Milan for our eldest son on his own, he'll have enough meals for the week! )

Hoping everyone is relaxing and not searching for Boxing Day stuff. I cannot even think about doing that yet....too full still.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Had a good Christmas and was supposed to go to cousin's today for boxing day hockey and some food but not feeling good. Oh well I should be ok by Wednesday. I hope everyone is having a good day.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Merry christmas 🎄 everyone!!

Name:  5DF291FB-4B15-4CAB-9746-D722443FAED7.jpeg
Views: 403
Size:  54.0 KB
    Natalka, 22hicks, Lynn49 and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Merry Christmas everyone ! We had a lovely Christmas, but returned home to a broken cylinder mechanism in our apartment lock. This resulted in a 2 hour process of getting a locksmith and his drilling out the old lock to replace it with a new one. Poor Tootie sensed we were there and howled and barked and cried for the whole time. I couldn't quiet her through the door as she is deaf, poor girlie!

Today I have been trying to train her to pee and poop on our patio so that we don't have to be outside for long and there is no salt on it. I also purchased an indoor fake grass mat but she's scared to use it. Surely she will actually "go" soon. But not so far.

It is VERY cold out there so I don't want her out very long.

It's time to try to get off to bed.

Good night! Looking forward to our visit north next Tuesday. Now, Lynn, don't you be wearing yourself out getting ready for us to come.

I'm working on making little momentos for our pagent cast. Our "Dress Rehearsal" is tomorrow and then I pick up my friend who has been in Australia from Pearson Airport on Thursday.

Don't plan much more than that for tomorrow. Just tidying up. And finishing up some planning for my trip.

Take care!

Thread Information