User Tag List

Page 401 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 399 400 401 402 403 411 451 501 901 1401 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 29342
Like Tree118509Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Thanks I will try to make sure everything is good going forward. Better diet and try not to stress out lol.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[QUOTE=GoodBoy;6859017]How do you know it is spring in Canada? The Leafs are falling!!

Sent from my iPhone[/QUOT

Name:  5B606F4D-E183-49A6-A1AA-02815DAC4AE4.jpeg
Views: 118
Size:  67.4 KB

Name:  13338787-CBDA-422B-A4F6-FBA69A9B0823.jpeg
Views: 120
Size:  37.8 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  9E0CAE80-642E-40BA-86DF-D61E7C2961CB.jpeg
Views: 102
Size:  35.4 KB
    22hicks, Lynn49, dededi and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone it's Friday almost the weekend . Have a great day all

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning gang.
    Super quick drive into the city this morning. That the one thing I actually like about Friday morning commutes...it's always a quick one!

Have a wonderful day peeps, TGIF!
    DANGER

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

@cabmonk wow, that was stressful! I am glad they found nothing wrong ( heart related ) whew! I wonder if carrying all the groceries up in those many trips caused you to get that pain? Have fun making your curry dish.

I'll head out soon to redeem another 95 AM at Metro to earn 50 BAM back. Love those offers. ( can only do one per AM account over the 4 days though Jan 18-21 ) , then off to deposit my Caddle cheque, hit NF, FB and maybe WM if I still have the energy.
    Brrr it seems chilly outside again.
    @Lynn49 congrats on your first day back to the grind. I'll join you on the wagon soon, no sense kidding myself to start now as we still have 2 more b'days to get past....hopefully it will be smooth and dedicated sailing right through the Spring and into the Summer! Fingers crossed.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Thanks @walkonby I don't know but I think it could have caused it. I was really feeling it after bringing up all those bags. Every reusable shopping bag was stuffed to the max and was beyond heavy especially all the cans lol. At least I got a good doctor and a couple good nurses helping. I saw other nurses with not such good bedside manners. You could tell they were annoyed with a couple of the older patients they were dealing with. The people dealing with me were friendly and all smiles. i said sorry I talk too much and the nurse said don't worry I do to lol. When I said it might just be stress or anxiety one of them said don't worry her husband is the same way and is always at the doctor because he says he thinks he's having chest pains or something and always worries too. The ones dealing with some of the other patients couldn't wait for them to shut up.
    Last edited by cabmonk; Fri, Jan 19th, 2018 at 09:07 AM.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Are you a Leafs fan @cabmonk? Maybe you are stressing over their imminent demise once again ... The main thing is you are OK... the Leafs on the other hand ...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone.
    Glad to hear your feeling better @cabmonk !!
    Name:  I-am-So-happy-Its-Friday.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  65.6 KB

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I'm not a hockey fan at all actually lol but I am wearing a leafs hoody right now. I just like the way it looks but it was like $130..I used to have a Columbus Blue jackets jersey but again not because I like the team lol.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!!!
    @cabmonk , never be reluctant to head to emerg when something like that happens. Meanwhile, there's still time to change eating habits, a sedentary lifestyle if those are concerns, and get on with living a long, full life. Kids can get away with stuff that anyone over the age of 30 finds they can't anymore.....Good for you, for heading in and it wasn't a wasted day, as I see it, you were caring for yourself, and that's a pretty darn good day!
    @walkonby , yep, we hope to see you soon on our "losers" thread, but boy do I know about celebrations and how they burn holes in our plans to get healthier. I mean, they shouldn't, but jeepers, they just do, don't they??

Everyone, have a wonderful balmy day!! We're past the half-way mark in January already, can spring be far away??!!

Maybe....72 days until EASTER!!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@Lynn49 Oh I know for sure good to get checked out. I am trying to not just sit around. It has been so cold though around here but even if I can't go for a walk I try to use my pedal exerciser at home. I think it was mostly stress and strain and good to know my blood pressure at the end of the day was actually in the normal range. It was on the high end of normal but that could have still gone down a bit later since I was probably still a little stressed when they took that last reading.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    @Lynn49 Oh I know for sure good to get checked out. I am trying to not just sit around. It has been so cold though around here but even if I can't go for a walk I try to use my pedal exerciser at home. I think it was mostly stress and strain and good to know my blood pressure at the end of the day was actually in the normal range. It was on the high end of normal but that could have still gone down a bit later since I was probably still a little stressed when they took that last reading.
    Oh, absolutely, @cabmonk, stress and nervousness can play havoc with BP...it's called "white collar hbp", hahaha...being in a vicinity of a doctor can do that to anyone. Still...that chest pain...could have been something simple like indigestion, upset tummy...or a heart attack. Good that you got it checked out and that your BP regulated itself. I've been on BP meds for a thousand years now...seems to run in the family but thank goodness DD's is just fine, like her Dad's, who runs 127/72 consistently, the brat. I've spiked to almost 200/120 - ish when it was out of control, but I'm fine now on these meds. Losing weight will absolutely help, also and just before my stupid fall I was even taken off one of them, so fingers crossed! Stay well, Hon!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Sounds good thanks. Yeah I always stress myself out lol. I'll see if one day I need BP meds. I went to the doctor 17 years ago because I thought it might have been my heart and even back then nope it was fine.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Oh what a wasted day lol. I was in the hospital all day because of chest pain. Literally from 2pm until almost 10pm. I was having weird pains from about 1pm which would come and go every 3 seconds and then it stopped going away and just sat there. After seeing the triage nurse I was sent right into the er and they did an ecg which they said was fine and then they did blood work which was fine. By now it was 4.30pm and they said to make sure it wasn't a heart attack they needed to do more blood work at 9pm because it takes 8 hours for damage from a heart attack to show. 9pm was based on me saying the pain started about 1pm. That blood work came back good too and they said I didn't have a heart attack. Was good to find out but also felt like a wasted day but I am a very patient person.
    Anyway hope everyone had a better more productive day lol and have a good Friday.
    @cabmonk when it comes to your health it's never a wasted day. Glad you went and get checked out. You should always listen to your body and never feels if you think things are out if wack to wait it out that's why we have our doctors for. Glad it was nothing serious and you are okay

Thread Information