User Tag List

Page 423 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 323 373 413 421 422 423 424 425 433 473 523 923 1423 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,345 of 29349
Like Tree118512Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hmmm ... I think the fillings would determine how hard I looked. Did not post in the politics/news thread. Did not want to cause an inter-provincial hoo-haa ...

RCMP searching for perogies stolen from Ukrainian Catholic Hall

https://regina.ctvnews.ca/mobile/rcm...hall-1.3795524

Sent from my iPhone
    Last edited by GoodBoy; Fri, Feb 9th, 2018 at 08:17 AM.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Last edited by Natalka; Fri, Feb 9th, 2018 at 08:41 AM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Oh brother.

I'm sure this isn't what those RCMP members thought they were getting into when they signed up for the job. However, looking for missing perogies sounds a lot safer than looking for a missing fugitive.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    Hmmm ... I think the fillings would determine how hard I looked. Did not post in the politics/news thread. Did not want to cause an inter-provincial hoo-haa ...

RCMP searching for perogies stolen from Ukrainian Catholic Hall

https://regina.ctvnews.ca/mobile/rcm...hall-1.3795524

Sent from my iPhone

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone!

Name:  9d2b79d23fdd070278ee0f4e988b6a78.gif
Views: 96
Size:  61.8 KB

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Well if something disappears out of the "evidence locker" we'll know SOMEBODY had a good meal!
    Good Morning folks! Well this winter Chatham is really getting whacked with snow! It's snowy here but not bad. Lynn-I guess I really DID bring you the snow since it stopped when I left.😃

Getting ready to watch our PVRed version of the opening ceremonies.

I have heard back that the Scotiabank has no record of any deposits being rejected (checked right up to the international division.) So look out Social Security- I am about to unleash my ire upon thee!

To those of you who might be celebrating Valentines early to escape the "lent conflict" of something"sweet" that you are giving up- enjoy your weekend! 😆

I have heard that as of May-I can rent an indoor parking spot -great won't have to scrape the snow off the car anymore - but wait..... Oh well once I get my wheels in that space-I am NEVER letting it go!

Enjoy your day!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

good day all.
    Missed the darned opening ceremonies BUT was able to find an encore that I can record. Whew!
    I won't watch all the events as that is simply too time consuming but real reason is I have other stuff to watch....lol

No snow has fallen here today......YET! I know it is waiting for me to let my guard down and then wham it'll come.
    I think our poor Rufus ( smiling Shih Tzu avatar ) is getting cataracts or glaucoma?
    It started a short while ago, actually a groomer mentioned the cloudiness in one of his eyes.
    It seems to have gotten worse, some days the left eye is closed and weeping, but after I wipe it away with a cloth he seems o.k. so when he goes soon for the annual checkup and needles I'll brace myself for some bad news.

UGH! Why did I just Google all the info on cataracts? Now I am really sad for Rufus.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Aww, poor baby Hopefully it's not serious. How old is he, walker?

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Too bad about Rufus, walkonby - hoping he's not hurting...

Husband just popped in - he's going to have to work on a building's heating unit, so he came home to get his heavier coveralls. Geez, he's gonna freeze his tushie off!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, everyone!

Well I was up watching the opening ceremonies live at 5am!! I really thought I was beginning to beat that cough, even made dinner yesterday, went to sleep nicely with a T3, then WHAM! I awoke with a tremendously scary cough at 4am, then couldn't lay down again because I'd start coughing again. So, I got up, made a cup of peppermint tea, and Jenny and I waited for the opening ceremonies. I've been trying to find out if this cough is something that's going around of if it's just 'me', and it's scary because my paternal grandmother died of asthma. Naturally she didn't have the puffers I do, but still, it's always in the back of my mind when I cough like that. So, a 1/2 step forward, 2 steps back. I'm doing nothing today because I've been here before and if I push it, I'll get pneumonia again. Complain, complain, eh?

Yeppers, @avoncallingu , you brought the snow up with you when you came, but thank goodness you took it with you when you left. Nothing's fallen since you left. Remind me to only invite you back in the summer. I hope you get that Social Security thing worked out...it sounds like the same thing DH is going through with our new PC points card...he's finally getting his points, but can't sync my card to his. Ain't it grand? haha....

Everyone: happy Friday, be safe out there if you have to be out there.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    Aww, poor baby Hopefully it's not serious. How old is he, walker?
    he turns 14 this March

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone. Saturday is already here. It’s still snowing @ walkonby sorry to hear about your Rufus hope it’s not serious and he is not hurting ... Have a wonderful day all.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Morning... just not 'good' yet... It was a no sleep night...

Have a great day, all!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!

Off to the clinic to find out if this persistent cough is viral or bacterial and because I'm "elderly" (not sure when that happened!), it's a precaution. So, it'll be either 'go home and put on your big girl panties" or, "here's a drug".
    I hardly have the energy to shower and get ready, I feel so dang weak.

I sure as heck hope no one else feels like this.

Toodles for now, have a great Saturday.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone!
    Sure hope you find out about that cough @Lynn49 .

Name:  323881-Have-A-Relaxing-Weekend.gif
Views: 84
Size:  137.4 KB

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

'Morning folks! So sorry you are not getting your sleep, Nat and Lynn! I'm glad you convinced yourself to go to the clinic, Lynn.
    The snow here keeps steadily falling. Cleaning off my car is beginning to bring out the worst in me - physically- my back and arms ache so I'll be glad to get that indoor parking spot in May.

Well I finally got someone at Social Security to understand what I have been saying. It still takes another department to actually initiate the payments but I feel that I finally have made some headway. I was so relieved that I burst into tears at the end of the conversation.

Going to work on getting some of my brotherR's things packed away and out of my bedroom. Then I think I will follow-up on a couple of weddings but that reminds me - I have a phone call to make.

Enjoy whatever kind of day comes your way, my friends.

Go Canada!

Thread Information