User Tag List

Page 432 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 332 382 422 430 431 432 433 434 442 482 532 932 1432 ... LastLast
Results 6,466 to 6,480 of 29349
Like Tree118512Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@walkonby ... the SDM system never clouded out used offers - they just removed them - so it looks like they used that method.
    Newfiescreech, 22hicks and dededi like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    @walkonby ... the SDM system never clouded out used offers - they just removed them - so it looks like they used that method.
    oh!! thanks for that info @GoodBoy , see? I never knew that because I was not a SDM offer user, only participated in the PC ones.
    I wish they had used the PC method, it was better imho.

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Not only that but @Lynn49 I then logged into my PC Optimum acct to try and see which offers were used, like before they would be easily identified and clouded out so that you could see you had already used them.
    But now?? oh dear Lord!
    No, now they simply remove them from the list of offers! So.... if you had no memory...like me! of what the original offers were, now you still would not know what you were credited for.

Yup, GREAT new system!
    @walkonby you can still see what the offer was if you go under transaction it would show what you earn the points for. I am not loving the changes from PC to PCO. Hate all my offers this week and is having other major issues that is taking too long to get fixed.
    Newfiescreech, 22hicks and dededi like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Not only that but @Lynn49 I then logged into my PC Optimum acct to try and see which offers were used, like before they would be easily identified and clouded out so that you could see you had already used them.
    But now?? oh dear Lord!
    No, now they simply remove them from the list of offers! So.... if you had no memory...like me! of what the original offers were, now you still would not know what you were credited for.

Yup, GREAT new system!
    @walkonby you can still see what the offer was if you go under transaction it would show what you earn the points for. I am not loving the changes from PC to PCO. Hate all my offers this week and is having other major issues that is taking too long to get fixed.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Went to the Symphony "Sing-Along." It was a lot of fun. It feature the orchestra, a local young choir, local dance troupe and 2 young soliists. So you listened and also had a chance to sing along. Our seats were in boxes over the front of the orchestra. Very accessible.

Gung Hay Fat Choi! by the way. Lunar New Year today. I wore the silk scarf that I had purchased in Bejing. Hoping to get downtown to see the celebrations tomorrow including the Dragon Dance.

I am a tiger-born before the lunar new year in 1951. So, according to all the Chinese Restaurant menus, I always thought I was a rabbit.

As Paul Simon says, "I'd rather be a sparrow than a snail."

Well, I am going to watch Patrick Chan skate.

Bye

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Went to the Symphony "Sing-Along." It was a lot of fun. It feature the orchestra, a local young choir, local dance troupe and 2 young soliists. So you listened and also had a chance to sing along. Our seats were in boxes over the front of the orchestra. Very accessible.

Gung Hay Fat Choi! by the way. Lunar New Year today. I wore the silk scarf that I had purchased in Bejing. Hoping to get downtown to see the celebrations tomorrow including the Dragon Dance.

I am a tiger-born before the lunar new year in 1951. So, according to all the Chinese Restaurant menus, I always thought I was a rabbit.

Bye
    oh that nasty nasty wind today and dipping temps! I agree @Lynn49 the sun helps a little, but our pooches are still confined to short trips in the back yard for their business.

This morning I traipsed over to just ONE store ( No Frills ) to gather the food items we are out of . Pleasantly surprised at the many $1.00 items on sale ( cantaloupes, onions, broccoli, and celery ), Pm'd an 18 pk of eggs to FreshCo, grabbed 2 bags of naval oranges on the reduced rack for 50% off.
    Scored our felines' their favourite flavours of wet canned food for .50 each but the cashier would only allow me 24 cans.....to quote Arnold...." I'll Be Back! " hee hee.

I almost made it out of there buying no junk ( baked goods, chips etc ) but then I noticed these cases of carbonated water
    ( made by PC Blue Menu ).....DH loves his soda water every now and then but these have no sodium, sugar or calories. they come in delicate flavours too like blueberry/pomegranate, mandarin orange and lemon.
    In the throws of weaning all of us off a Gingerale run that started near Xmas, and this seems like a decent enough alternative.

Woo hoo to being able to redeem $40.00 in PC points to reduce that final OOP down to $22.00, however, I still don't know exactly which items earned me the 3,500 in new points though? The receipt doesn't list the foods I earned them on...strange they used to right??
    Yes walkonby..pc receipt was always showing us how many points we got for certain ideas we collect points for then to bottom receipt it shows if we received digital offers then points we collected today and last line it gave you a over all your total points all together
    22hicks, walkonby and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Bye
    Good morning folks!

Got a few things sorted at the bank and now off to the dentist. Apparently, I didn't properly set up an estate account at the bank. Add that to the list.

Darn cold and windy out there!

They are having a "Sing-along" at the symphony tonight. Old musicals. I would love to go. Haven't decided yet.

I have been reading a book called "Will's Red Coat" that my step-daughter sent to me. It's about a fellow and his dogs. He adopts an old "broken " mini-schnauzer that no one wants. It feels very familiar. So far, it has kept me up reading for 2 nights in a row. He has a wonderful writing style. His name is Tom Ryan and apparently he also has a blog. He also wrote another book called "Following Atticus. " I must track it down when I have finished this one.

Well, I must plan my day. It is Friday again and I always seem to be rushing into the Post Office at 4:45 trying to catch the mail pick-up at 5.

Is there a province that doesn't have a holiday on Monday? I know we all call it different things.

Have a great weekend, everyone!
    here in Newfoundland we dont get holiday ..it was called family day in Ontario..guess they think us newfies done all family guess so ..hahaha
    22hicks, cabmonk and dededi like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @flemeth I logged back in but I cannot see the word " transaction " anywhere? I clicked on under the " points " link and although it does show that I earned 3,500 points on a " purchase " it does not say what the purchase was.
    Never mind though, next week I will simply write down what all my offers are and check which ones are missing after I've shopped so I'll know for sure what I earned the points on.

oh and also funny I got offers for baby food! ha ha ha
    22hicks and dededi like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hello every1. I hope you have a great long w/end.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good Morning!
    So sorry, Newfiescreech that you get no holiday. Petition your MPP to get one started for you-heaven knows, you need a break from winter routines in your province - maybe more than the rest of us!
    Hope you all enjoy whatever you have planned or not planned today. See ya!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone!!

Name:  0ce800a733b079120eb890b502d7acd4.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  49.9 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good Morning!
    So sorry, Newfiescreech that you get no holiday. Petition your MPP to get one started for you-heaven knows, you need a break from winter routines in your province - maybe more than the rest of us!
    Hope you all enjoy whatever you have planned or not planned today. See ya!
    Thanks avoncallingu..yes ..we sure need break from winter .. sure think 🤔 everyone should get holiday not just few provinces around canada 🇨🇦...unless we dont live in Canada ..will you have wonderful day and please do take good care yourself ..be careful if your out and about ..sure could be very slippery under foot those days ..i know out around my house ..there’s places in yard .. i could skate with my skates on ..have be very careful..dont want anyone breaking any bones ..have wonderful afternoon avoncallingu
    22hicks, cabmonk, dededi and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    Hello every1. I hope you have a great long w/end.

Hi 22hicks ..so good see you back around SC again ..sure missed ya ..hope and pray you feeling lot better ..be careful if your out and about running errands..bundle up and keep warm ..watch out for ice on driveway or parking lots ..while out rushing around ..dont want you have anymore trouble in your life ..have wonderful afternoon and please take extra care yourself sweetie
    22hicks, cabmonk, dededi and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  C6EFC714-ADFC-40B4-B857-E7F75EC93E66.jpeg
Views: 111
Size:  31.8 KB

its cold afternoon in Newfoundland today brrrrr ... wind is blowing gale here and bet snow we received last nite ..wind making it at time bad ...need go outside and shovel bet snow ...then head work pick up few things i forgot bring home ..im debating if i should or just stay in and keep warm lol 😝 do some baking ..would be nice have raisin tea bun or raisin molasses tea bun ..Mmmm just be plan for Saturday afternoon relax some .take care all have wonderful weekend
    22hicks, cabmonk, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Thread Information