User Tag List

Page 445 of 1956 FirstFirst ... 345 395 435 443 444 445 446 447 455 495 545 945 1445 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,675 of 29328
Like Tree118471Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone another beautiful day I will be taking advantage of it again. Will go out to do shop shopping and couponing. @walkonby hope Rufus and Murphy are doing better today. @avoncallingu that’s great news that Tootie and the dogs are getting along you will be stress Free when you go on vacation Have a great day all.

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good Morning. I hope your day is awesome.
    They're saying 12 degrees today.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Alaska @avoncallingu ? Wow, good for you; when are you going?

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Hi friends! I'm alive and (partially) well

I will try to keep my hiatus to a minimum, I promise.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Happy Tuesday! It started really early, but it should be okay.

Enjoy whatever the day brings you!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone, i hope U have a really nice day !!

Name:  321839-Hope-Your-Day-Is-Terrific-And-Your-Coffee-Is-Delicious-Happy-Tuesday.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  89.0 KB

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Dededi- I love that little character from "Frozen!"
    Yes, hicks, I am going on a cruise with some friends- the inside passage and a few days before and after. End of April for 2 weeks. Getting EXCITED!

I am so glad to hear that you are doing so well! You'll be tearing around in that red-mobile with the top down before you know it!
    Time for a soggy walk with my girlie-girl. There was a horrible skunk smell last evening just outside our place. Tootie is always attracted to one area of the garden. Must keep her away. My friend's poor Bichon got badly sprayed the other morning so the little critters are up and wandering.
    Must launch this ship called, "Tuesday."

Have a great one!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, guys!! (oops, better not let Trudeau hear me say that!!)

It's going up to +7 today so I'm taking the van and heading out somewhere! Probaby across town to Fabricland, I'm still trying to find fabric for new kitchen curtains...something in a royal blue stripe...with lace...sort-of countrified curtains this time. @Newfiescreech , are you having that snowstorm that's over Nfld today? Be careful if you have to be out there, Screech.
    @Natalka , thanks for helping me wrt that Swarovsky site! And oh, you're so right! I get in one of their stores (not around here, thank goodness!) and I just want to yell, "I'll take it all!!". There's a reason our DD gave me a fridge magnet that reads, "I break for sparklies!" hahaha!! I'll put my order in for that iphone cover shortly, thanks to you! I hope you're feeling stronger day by day, Hon...heaven knows I understand how frustrating it can be to walk a little one day, then bam, back in bed the next, but keep plugging away at it and one day you'll be well on your feet once more!
    @22hicks ...I hope you continue to improve every single minute of every day!! Didn't you just love, love that video I posted of that little bat 'Loki" being tickled?? Seriously. I watched the whole thing again this morning. I must have watched most of her videos of rehabilitating wee baby bats. Have a great day, Babe. As for cruising around with your top down...a little risque for me, but if that's what makes you happy then, go for it!!

Well, off to start my day!!!

Toodles, and have a wonderful day, everyone!!!

Came across this today...hope it makes you smile, too!1

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@Lynn49 Enough with the bragging about the +7 lol just kidding. Will actually be +2 here today which I am pretty happy with.

Everyone have a good day and rest of the week.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    @Lynn49 Enough with the bragging about the +7 lol just kidding. Will actually be +2 here today which I am pretty happy with.

Everyone have a good day and rest of the week.
    Hmph. We'll have to admonish @22hicks , then, and her bragging about being +12 today.
    Spoiled brat.
    Have a great day, Cabbie!!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

ha ha ....just read back a few pages. Thanks to everyone who posted sweet comments regarding the doggies. Today is another improvement day ( well I feel it is ) for them, as they both are back to their usual prancing in between my legs as I try desperately to walk and reach the back room to get them a biscuit.

The sunshine is so uplifting!! I was sitting out back for a few moments wearing pj's and in my bare feet watching them sniff every inch of the yard, they are probably wondering where all the poop went?
    @avoncallingu I started to laugh over your keyboard creating a challenge for you with letters and/or numbers missing. Could really change the meaning of many comments.
    @22hicks easy to see you have had a big weight lifted off of your mind.....full steam ahead to your improved health!!
    @Lynn49 out and about when the weather is this inviting!! Good luck on your search for curtains fabric. Gosh I MUST check out the baby bat videos you mentioned, they do sound like they would be right up my alley.
    @flemeth oh well about the S/O loss last night, despite falling our Leafs really played great! Did ya happen to catch the comments made about Gardner!??
    The announcers were kinder than me! He ( 51 ) KEEPS giving up the puck....it drives me batty! I know he makes other awesome passes and has many assists but sheesh!!
    @Newfiescreech oh dear!! I saw the report of that white stuff you have coming.......shudder!! Stay warm.
    @GoJays Hmmmm does our DS#2 THINK we brought him into the world to be our gopher? our assistant? our unpaid home labourer? Bwahaha!! no....I'd say he KNOWS it!

Not much on the docket for me today. I feel like I should soak some beans to get ready to make a chili tomorrow, yup, o.k. talked myself into it!!
    Have a great day all!!
    Last edited by walkonby; Tue, Feb 27th, 2018 at 12:48 PM.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Oh, @walkonby , when you see that video of that little bat, "Loki" being tickled, just check out the others on the right side...the ones where they're tasting fruit for the first time...being cleaned up, rescued...Oh, I'd just hug them, snuggle them, give them kissings, all day long!! Little flying pups!! All precious creatures...did you see this?

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@Lynn49 you live closer to me than Hicks.

But yeah pfft to +12 too haha.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

We're sitting at 13 right now

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    @Lynn49 you live closer to me than Hicks.

But yeah pfft to +12 too haha.

Thread Information