User Tag List

Page 459 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 359 409 449 457 458 459 460 461 469 509 559 959 1459 ... LastLast
Results 6,871 to 6,885 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning!

Was such a mix of a good/bad weekend - bad physically, I was in poor shape, but with husband's help, got some things done around here and it felt good to be productive.

Hope your day goes well!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

This is like jetlag! I think I need melatonin. Have a great day!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

A very good day to you, Peeps!!

I just finished sewing my kitchen curtains....white with blue toile trim...I mentioned to a friend that white's always a good idea in a kitchen, isn't it. I should have perhaps used spaghetti sauce coloured fabric. Can't wait to get them up when DH comes back from running errands. I took the day off yesterday, shopping with a friend, so it was back to business today.

The kids are on their way home, just crossed into Canada, a slushy drive, another 3 hrs to go from the Sault. She texted us on their way down also, telling us she had to brake hard to avoid a deer that decided to jog acoss the highway just as they got to it. I just pray for an uneventful drive home.

Hope you're all having a great day!!

ONLY 7 days, 22 hours and 32 minutes until SPRING~~~~!!!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@Lynn49 Now I want to eat some peeps lol.

Anyway hope everyone is having a good day. I just got back from walmart with my aunt and she took me for lunch. She got me something to eat in at Mcdonalds and something to take home. So I got 1 seriously chicken sandwich for there with fries and 1 to take home for dinner. I bought so many bananas the cashier asked me if i was making a bunch of banana bread.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

an out of sorts kind of day, but it's all good.
    Dental appt for DH, so he's not a happy camper as the freezing is coming out now.
    I have come to the conclusion there are just too many new tv shows and as much as they all look entertaining enough, it is impossible to keep up with the new and stay loyal followers of my older shows.

Oh!! btw, anyone that watched the latest episode of Marvels Agents Of Shield!! ( woo hoo to the ending in that! soooo romantic but also with a surprise twist! )
    Managed to read about another third of Joy Behar's Book ( while I sat waiting for DH at the dentist )
    It's called The Great Gasbag ( about Trump ) and gosh I must have appeared to be on some of the dental offices' laughing gas, I kept giggling uncontrollably. She writes both witty and funny!!

Congrats on sewing up those new curtains @Lynn49 . @cabmonk , did your Aunt just return from her vacation trip? I forget when she left now, but she must have missed seeing you, nice to have that get together with you.
    That is great news @Natalka about at least part of your weekend being fulfilling even through your pain and struggles.

I think I am FINALLY going to see the film The Shape Of Water...or as I refer to it now that it has won Best Picture " A Fish Called Oscar! " ha ha...
    quick! someone call Joy Behar and let her know there is another comedy writer nipping at her heels!
    hee hee
    Last edited by walkonby; Mon, Mar 12th, 2018 at 02:50 PM.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@walkonby She has been back for a while now. I think her trip was last month. I was invited to my cousins place for his easter fish fry on the 31st. He does it every year on the Saturday before easter. I bought so many bananas and 8lbs of strawberries. All the bananas have been peeled, cut up, and in the freezer now. Oh by the way I bought 50 bananas.
    Last edited by cabmonk; Mon, Mar 12th, 2018 at 03:39 PM.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Ooh, cabbie, frozen half banana on a stick, dip in melted chocolate, roll in chopped nuts, coconut, etc. That's if they aren't overripe, then they are banana bread material.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I will use most of it for smoothies and to make some ice "cream". I actually made some tonight. A bit of frozen banana, almond milk and a couple oreo cookies.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    I will use most of it for smoothies and to make some ice "cream". I actually made some tonight. A bit of frozen banana, almond milk and a couple oreo cookies.
    Hahahaha!! You had me up until the oreo cookies, @cabmonk !!
    I just lost 14 lbs and oreos aren't on my diet.
    Wine probably is, since we just got back from the kids' house from seeing their paint colour on the walls the contractors put up while they were away. On the up-side, myfitnesspal thinks it's okay.
    For today.
    My morning smoothies, and I often have them. also consist of a banana, almond milk, sweet 'n low, an egg for protein, and vanilla. Keeps me 'til a late lunch!

Bon apetite!!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@Lynn49 Lol, yeah it's not going to be an every time thing. What I bought today: 4kg's of quick oats, brown sugar, chia and flax seeds, lemon juice, soda water. almond milk, 50 bananas and 8lbs of strawberries, 2 peanut butter, and 1 package of oreos lol. Just wanted to make a couple ice cream and see if the oreos could make it like a mcflurry haha. It was a little soft but good.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone hope you all had a great day. Have a great day today. Still busy with my Mom and brother for the March Break. Have an awesome day all

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning everyone.
    Another day, another commute into the city, another day pushing papers.

Have a wonderful day folks.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Have a great day everyone!!

Name:  fe55ee03eae3cace88daa1cbf518e985.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  32.2 KB

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score