User Tag List

Page 464 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 364 414 454 462 463 464 465 466 474 514 564 964 1464 ... LastLast
Results 6,946 to 6,960 of 29344
Like Tree118511Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Top of the Mornin ' to you!

That's all for now, folks!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good earlier evening everyone!!!!
    I did the grocery list shopping for maxi will pm super c for 7 items for tomorrow or monday.I Plan to use a lots of coupons and pay with 25$ Loblaw Giftcard and 10 $ pc points redemption.OOP should be 15$ for a 50$ grocery.After we will just need milk and a few things maybe.I splurged into harvest public marche and bought a chicken,spaghetti chicken sauce,some gouda cheese and some fresh cheese some macaroni salad and I can remember what else.total was 50$ I hope to find the 4,00$ janes chicken coupon and hope they carry the product at maxi because I want a deal lol.Supper was leftovers.Happy evening and night.With the bills,the debts and expensive car repairs,I really Watch the sale price and wish I had more coupons.
    22hicks, Lynn49 and dededi like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Happy St-Patrick day who all celebrating!!!!
    Natalka, 22hicks, Lynn49 and 1 others like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  4D08C423-AB4D-4689-83F0-E9ACBA8E3E5C.gif
Views: 114
Size:  69.6 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    I'm at the top of my brackets (with about 4 other people )- I haven't watched a game.
    Got some info from a CPA in Florida today. Have to hunt up my DH's 2014 US income tax info. Oiy!

Did a major tidy-up today. Can actually see the area rug in my bedroom!

I sent my step-grandson a birthday card and he got it on time -but for the second time, I got his AGE WRONG! They got a laugh out of it. Last time I over-estimated it and this time I under-estimated it.

Enjoy your weekend everyone!
    Hey avoncallingu..you got trick him next year.. write it on calendar now ..put his age in so when 2019 comes ..just look at old calendar and transfer it to new one ..i does that every year January 1 ..i get my new calendar out starts writing birthdays on calendar for friends and family etc. I done that with friend one year i put her age up few to many years then next year i made her younger ..so since those mistaken ..keep track of everything on calendar.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Thanks, Newfiescreech! Will do.

Today I heard from a friend who's husband has suddenly been diagnosed with a metastasized cancer. Thought he had the flu. This couple really helped me when my DH went through his awful journey. It's so very sad. Takes your breath away.

Talked with CPAs in US and it looks like this will be a very expensive endeavor to get these income taxes cleared up. But cleaned up, it must be.

Tomorrow 's going to be a brighter day as the song says.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Today I heard from a friend who's husband has suddenly been diagnosed with a metastasized cancer. Thought he had the flu. This couple really helped me when my DH went through his awful journey. It's so very sad. Takes your breath away.

Talked with CPAs in US and it looks like this will be a very expensive endeavor to get these income taxes cleared up. But cleaned up, it must be.

So sad hear news about your friend avoncallingu .. sending my thoughts and prayers to you and your friends ..hope and praying that god will give him health strength to fight on ..that c word is so terrible..when i hear it my heart aches for people ..i watch my dad 4 years ago just fade away from us ..due to this c word too ..its not easy journey for anyone ..cancer just eats them always so fast ..its strange world we live in .take extra care yourself sweetie..thinking about you
    22hicks, Lynn49, cabmonk and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Thank-you, Newfiescreech!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning!

Yesterday, I sent my husband to the Easter Tea at our church to buy paskas and babkas, because I know there is no way I can make them this year (makes me so sad....). I also asked him to check out the baking and pick a few things.
    He came home with two each of the breads, which was good, as well as beets/horseradish. However, he came home with six packages of baking! OMG! But I tasted bits of them all, and all are good, lol!
    Admission to the tea also included lunch/dessert, so I'm glad husband took the time to have that as well.
    Husband wondered why I told him he HAD to be there at 1 p.m. - tea was from 1-3 - and he found out why. Breads were gone in a half hour.

Have a good day, all!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Always so much bad news, sorry to hear that. You're right though things will get better keep your head up.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Happy Sunday everyone! The sun is so bright now, and I am loving it.
    Prayers offered for your friends' DH @avoncallingu . I know you can be there for her now with emotional support as she has to face this medical journey.

Our Leafs did us proud last night with their 12th consecutive win at home!! Especially satisfying was beating the Habs as my DH just hates them, ( for no particular reason the same way I dislike Crosby's face .....lol )

Not much happening here today for us, we're just glad our DS returned safe and sound last night from his work trip to the U.K. Laughing at myself as not much has changed no matter how old he gets, I'll find a way to worry about him......sigh.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Happy Sunday everyone! The sun is so bright now, and I am loving it.
    Prayers offered for your friends' DH @avoncallingu . I know you can be there for her now with emotional support as she has to face this medical journey.

Our Leafs did us proud last night with their 12th consecutive win at home!! Especially satisfying was beating the Habs as my DH just hates them, ( for no particular reason the same way I dislike Crosby's face .....lol )

Not much happening here today for us, we're just glad our DS returned safe and sound last night from his work trip to the U.K. Laughing at myself as not much has changed no matter how old he gets, I'll find a way to worry about him......sigh.
    I came across this and thought of you, @walkonby , and "your boys"....true, huh?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  7D781DA8-F694-4BDC-81F4-CF736C99B124.jpeg
Views: 87
Size:  74.8 KB

finally get day sit back and relax for few hours ..watch few tv programs I pvr while ago ..it was snowing outside ..wasn’t fitted go outside today
    22hicks, Lynn49, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thread Information