User Tag List

Page 476 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 376 426 466 474 475 476 477 478 486 526 576 976 1476 ... LastLast
Results 7,126 to 7,140 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Walks, sorry to hear you are not better yet, hopefully soon.
    Husband was amazing, he did the cabbage, helped me with the ham, then did dishes.
    Milan came for a visit, helped me with odds and ends, and ended up cooking supper, which was ready just when husband came home from church, a much longer service than usual.
    So the ham and kolbassa are cooling. I have to boil eggs yet now that I think of it.
    I need to leave time to rest, and I think my husband is hurting more than he lets on, typical.

Hope everyone has a good evening.
    Oh, just found out that there will be a Jesus Christ Superstar done live on TV Sunday with John legend as Jesus and Alice Cooper as Herod.
    Last edited by Natalka; Fri, Mar 30th, 2018 at 11:28 PM.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Tootie barks and growls in her sleep. She just "dreams" she's a tough tootsie!
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and dededi like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone. A very busy day for me today have to do my Groceries and go house hunting . Have an awesome day all

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Lazy day here - as is every day! LOL ... have a great weekend!

Oh and BTW ...the Jays wings better start flapping harder!!! :o

Name:  2018-03-31_09-08-46.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  42.7 KB
    Newfiescreech likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone!!

Name:  124856-1.gif
Views: 171
Size:  131.1 KB

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good morning.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

.....Well that was fun! But we were up waaay past our bedtime chatting with the kids, playing and discussing music....wine was involved....but I was still up at 7:30, and feel fine today. DH just left to give them a hand putting together kitchen-counter stools, putting up mirrors...not sure what else, and I can have a day of rest before the festivities tomorrow at our DD's in-laws' Easter dinner.

On the downside we're expecting ruddy snow!! Winter's last phhhttt! to us. I will be hybernating.

Have a lovely Saturday, bring your patience with you if you're having to navigate through the Easter crowds out there, stay safe.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

It's a darned -31 windchill out there this morning, yuck!

I was up all night, slept for about an hour towards dawn, so I hope to get some sleep before noon.
    The Easter basket blessing is at 4:30, and it takes about an hour to prep everything to fit in there.
    Husband made sirecz 'egg cheese' last night.

Holy Saturday - The Holy Shroud at the Ukrainian Catholic Cathedral of St. George, Saskatoon.

“The Noble Joseph took down Your most pure body from the cross and, anointing it with fragrant spices, he wrapped it in a clean linen and put it in a new tomb.”

Hoping everyone has a peaceful day.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

That's an amazing church @Natalka !
    Happy Easter everyone, I doubt I'll be around very much tomorrow

The brown one in the front is where chocolate eggs come from

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Went shopping for things for BrotherR 's move. So when do I get the medal? More time spent in lines than I EVER want to repeat.
    Also did some price-matching at RCSS. Taught a very lovely new Canadian family the concept of price-matching. They had 2 very well behaved little kids with them.

Lost my brother in Walmart. Was about to call for him on the intercom but he came wheeling around a corner just in time.

My back and feet are killing me. Tootie is very happy that I have decided to take a little "lay-me-down." She likes the company.

I didn't sleep well last night either. It was either the full moon last night or today. Generally, considering the volume of traffic, people were pretty cool-headed and polite.

I found some really funky pink rubber boots with a branch pattern on them-on sale at Canadian Tire. When my dear husband and I took our last driving trip to Denver in the summer of 2016, we stopped in a diner in someplace like Iowa. I bought a ball cap there that matches these boots. He always said it was the worst hat he had ever seen. He'll have a smile on his angelic face when he sees me walk the dog in the whole matching getup 😇.

Well, wishing all of you the best weekend possible!

If you celebrate Easter - will it be ham, lamb, turkey, beef or fish on your table?

We are going to an Easter brunch so it may be all of the above.

TTFN!

The wind has started to pick up and we have a wind warning.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

They were a flappin’!!!

#BlueJays finally get their first win of the season beating the @yankee s 5-3 at the dome.
    #Newstalk1010

Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    Lazy day here - as is every day! LOL ... have a great weekend!

Oh and BTW ...the Jays wings better start flapping harder!!! :o

Name:  2018-03-31_09-08-46.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  42.7 KB

Sent from my iPhone
    Newfiescreech and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Went shopping for things for BrotherR 's move. So when do I get the medal? More time spent in lines than I EVER want to repeat.
    Also did some price-matching at RCSS. Taught a very lovely new Canadian family the concept of price-matching. They had 2 very well behaved little kids with them.

Lost my brother in Walmart. Was about to call for him on the intercom but he came wheeling around a corner just in time.

My back and feet are killing me. Tootie is very happy that I have decided to take a little "lay-me-down." She likes the company.

I didn't sleep well last night either. It was either the full moon last night or today. Generally, considering the volume of traffic, people were pretty cool-headed and polite.

I found some really funky pink rubber boots with a branch pattern on them-on sale at Canadian Tire. When my dear husband and I took our last driving trip to Denver in the summer of 2016, we stopped in a diner in someplace like Iowa. I bought a ball cap there that matches these boots. He always said it was the worst hat he had ever seen. He'll have a smile on his angelic face when he sees me walk the dog in the whole matching getup .

Well, wishing all of you the best weekend possible!

If you celebrate Easter - will it be ham, lamb, turkey, beef or fish on your table?

We are going to an Easter brunch so it may be all of the above.

TTFN!

The wind has started to pick up and we have a wind warning.
    Your...your pink boots with the vines matches your pink ballcap with vines??!! Uh-huh. Okayyyy.....um....yes. Just go with it!! I'm sure your late Hubs absolutely WILL be laughing...I mean...smiling down on you! Oh, lordy, the graphic I'm getting!!!! hahaha!! Have a wonderful Easter, my Friend!!

It'll be turkey at the in-laws tomorrow, so that'll be a nice get-together. With our Dd's b'day here, and dinner here yesterday, I sure am happy not to be running off my feet again tomorrow! I'll be company for a change!!
    @walkonby , I hope you're feeling better today, did I miss a post from you on here today? Did you venture into the clinic??
    What a time to be feeling so wretched, poor kid.....have a lovely Easter, my Friend....

Time to rest, get to sleep early and get on with tomorrow!

Have a sweet night's sleep, everyone!

May you feel as safely tucked in, snuggled and cuddled at this precious wee muffin...

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

You posted this to torture me, didn't you Lynn?
    Newfiescreech, cabmonk and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    You posted this to torture me, didn't you Lynn?
    Hahahahaha...omgosh, I thought of you after I posted it and wondered if I should have mentioned your name!!

C'mon....they're just the cutest, wee, tiny, helpless, snuggly sky-pups ever!!! And they do good for our world!!
    I WILL haul you over to the dark, cuddly side one day, Avon!!

Newfiescreech, cabmonk and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Aaaarrrrgggg!

Thread Information