User Tag List

Page 489 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 389 439 479 487 488 489 490 491 499 539 589 989 1489 ... LastLast
Results 7,321 to 7,335 of 29344
Like Tree118509Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!

@GoJays, I had to laugh at your alluding to your post as a FB post....hope you enjoyed that coffee...hahaha. Too cute. Enjoying your morning smiles, too. seems we both had dental appointments yesterday. My dentist was all chatty yesterday and then told me my filling would take no longer than 5 minutes...I told him that I suspected he was lying a-gain, no freezing, and he was right! If it took 2 minutes I'd be surprised!

@avoncallingu, sitting on your tush, doing nothing as usual, huh? Gads, Girl, do you ever just take a day off? Yep, I think it's time to visit us at camp and here again this year to do just that. Sit. Stay. Good girl. 😉 I'll even watch "say yes to the dress" with you!

No sunshine today but heading to +4, staying in anyway.

Have a grrrreat day, everyone!!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Wed, Apr 11th, 2018 at 09:21 AM.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morn!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello folks! How can it be Wednesday again? I ordered a bunch of clothes online last week when in the middle of the night when I couldn't sleep. They might arrive today. I am anxious to see what I thought was nice when my brain wasn't really working.

Cleaning helper here this morning and then eye appointment and then dinner with friends. It's a pot luck and I have to prepare a vegetable dish. These are all gourmet cooks and chefs so my first suggestion didn't fly.
    Oiy!
    Tootie tried to thwart every effort to get her to take the Benadryl last night but I finally got it into her and she slept away the evening but she was so agitated after the clip, poor thing.I have 3 birthday gifts to buy before the supper this evening so, I am off - maybe not running but at least headed in the right direction.
    Have a terrific humplety day!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Story of my life
    Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    Good morning folks.
    Tired. Need Coffee...
    Lynn49 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I had a not-cavity sandblasted. It was messy. And expensive. Can't think of any other profession that charges $500 for half an hour. Well, no legal profession
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Good morning!

@GoJays, I had to laugh at your alluding to your post as a FB post....hope you enjoyed that coffee...hahaha. Too cute. Enjoying your morning smiles, too. seems we both had dental appointments yesterday. My dentist was all chatty yesterday and then told me my filling would take no longer than 5 minutes...I told him that I suspected he was lying a-gain, no freezing, and he was right! If it took 2 minutes I'd be surprised!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    I had a not-cavity sandblasted. It was messy. And expensive. Can't think of any other profession that charges $500 for half an hour. Well, no legal profession
    Oh, @GoJays !
    Hahaha...loved the "legal" qualifier!
    Our GS wants to be a dental surgeon....dare I say he's motivated money. I can't wait to tell him that my dentist made $100 in 5 minutes! Minus the chat.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

He will be a very rich man if that's the path he chooses. Good for him

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    He will be a very rich man if that's the path he chooses. Good for him
    Ah, he's doing just fine as it is......he learned that a dental surgeon makes more money than an "ordinary dentist", so that's what he wants to be. He's an honour roll kid, a good, caring little guy...It's so strange..when we were first married, my DH was a HS teacher (and retired as one), this was 1970, and we talked about him going into the military and into dentistry! How very odd that, without ever mentioning it to our GS, he's (for now) decided that's what he'd like to be.
    He also wants to be a "chef" on weekends, hahaha....he's a really good cook...going to make some girl (yep, he already has a little gal who can keep him on the phone for 3 hours) happy... He sure makes all of us proud. But he's young, he can change his mind many times, yet.
    Hope you're enjoying....wherever you are! On the sofa with a nice cuppa wine, perhaps??

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Ugh, no. I was with DD. She had softball practice so I had to make myself busy for an hour. Winners helped me out with that

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Lynn, good for him, that's quite a goal!
    My dentist was a pilot in the air Force, then became a dentist.

Geez, I have had this cold for more than a month, so gross. Thought it was going away at the two week mark, but it's like it came back with a vengeance!
    I am doing all I can, drinking water, eating garlic and onions, oranges, I take a multivitamin... What is the worst is it impeding breathing, which is already dicey. Plus I just feel weak already, enough is enough!

Hope you all have a good evening!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Lynn, good for him, that's quite a goal!
    My dentist was a pilot in the air Force, then became a dentist.

Geez, I have had this cold for more than a month, so gross. Thought it was going away at the two week mark, but it's like it came back with a vengeance!
    I am doing all I can, drinking water, eating garlic and onions, oranges, I take a multivitamin... What is the worst is it impeding breathing, which is already dicey. Plus I just feel weak already, enough is enough!

Hope you all have a good evening!
    Aw...the ticket as always for getting out of this kind of mess is rest, rest, rest. The laying down prone kind of rest, Nat. Your immune system is taxed to the max just with what you went through in the hospital and recovery, and now it's being asked to fight off your cold. DH has been buying those huge oranges from Food Basics, 69cents right now and boy, one of those is lunch for me! And Jenny. She loves oranges, too. Keep hydrated and rest!! Hope you feel better soon, Hon!
    @GoJays ...what'd you buy for yourself at Winners? Do you have a pretty big store where you are? Ours is okay, but I never seem to find anything there for myself...mind you, that's why I sew. Styles these days are too silly, or too old, and who wants to wear a sign on their shirts? Or foil printing? Or sequins?! Not moi!! I'm a pretty plain...um...casual dresser.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

just a quick hello and goodnight from me I am afraid. Jays lost the game but took the series, so na na na na na na Orioles!
    CNN has been blowing up all day with " breaking news! " ha ha More of the same though really until Mueller actually finishes his investigation. In the meantime 45's personal lawyer is under the microscope.......the plot thickens.

Was a crappy rainy day so I never went out and now it is bedtime.....zzzzz

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Thanks, Lynn, I guess I didn't realize how little fight there was left in me.
    Husband had bought oranges from the Co-op, because they were the cheapest around at a buck a pound. They are the size of grapefruits, I could only eat half of one today, but it was yummy.
    I did not know dogs ate fruit!

The home care coordinator called today and will come to see me next week. She's going to be disappointed to see my lack of progress, mostly because this cold has zapped me of any excess energy except for doing the bare basics. Husband is in terrible pain so he can't help me with anything.
    Well I'm medicating and heading to bed. Still not sleeping properly, though, which sucks big time. G'nite!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone . Hope your Thursday is great calling for rain here. . Have an awesome day all

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning @flemeth

I think I'm getting sick...starting to really feel cruddy...
    Back later.

Have a good day folks.
    DANGER

Thread Information