User Tag List

Page 493 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 393 443 483 491 492 493 494 495 503 543 593 993 1493 ... LastLast
Results 7,381 to 7,395 of 29342
Like Tree118505Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Hello folks!
    I have my little doggie home. It turns out that her abdominal surgery was not what they thought and so it took much less time. They also did the spay so she was under anaesthetic a shorter time. She has been pretty much down for the count but did eat some chicken and a bit of the gelly. I have to keep her from licking the site by spraying bitter spray on it. When she stands up, she wobbles and sinks back down again.
    We'll have bad weather tomorrow and Sunday, it seems. But I wasn't going anywhere anyway.
    @avoncallingu , so happy for wee Toots, that she didn't have to go through more surgery, and that she's resting comfortably tonight. I hope this is IT for her, sweet little muffin...I hope she's okay doing her business close to home out there tomorrow. It'll be a good day to stay tucked in bed with her.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Avon, hoping your dog is okay and heals well.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Off to bed in a few minutes. Because I will be starting ddp yoga in 2 weeks I was looking at his meal plan online. I really have been trying to focus in on a good meal plan and I'm getting there. I haven't had as much gout pain in the last few weeks. I also want to buy a small set of weights I saw at Walmart. I hope everyone has a good weekend.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone. Hope all my SC friends who are under the weather is feeling better today. @avoncallingu I am happy to know that Tootie surgery went well and she is doing okay hope she heals fast and she is not too much pain or discomfort. It’s a day to stay in doors today the weather is nasty . I will have to be out because I have a few appointments that can’t be canceled.stay safe all

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[QUOTE=flemeth;6885900]Good morning everyone. Hope all my SC friends who are under the weather is feeling better today. @avoncallingu I am happy to know that Tootie surgery went well and she is doing okay hope she heals fast and she is not too much pain or discomfort. It’s a day to stay in doors today the weather is nasty . I will have to be out because I have a few appointments that can’t be canceled.stay safe all[/QUOTCongratulations flemeth on TOP T ..have wonderful day .

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  2650F2E4-BE5B-4A9F-9ED4-C7F2431B9732.jpeg
Views: 107
Size:  90.7 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone, hope U have a nice weekend!!

Name:  307396-Hello-Everyone-God-Bless-You-Happy-Saturday-Quote.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  117.6 KB

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning!

Today is my husband's birthday, son will come over for supper and a visit.

Have a great day!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

oh brother, did I miss a few funny posts, I read back a couple pages. Well @cabmonk , those shorts all kind of looked like swimming trunks to me but what do I know? As long as what you wear is a fabric that can " breathe " and is loose fitting for the workouts that is all you need. Hope they were a decent enough price.
    That must feel so good not having that darned gout pain for a while....maybe the new diet plan will keep that going!
    @avoncallingu awwww, so glad Tootie is over her surgery. So, she does not have to wear one of those dreaded cones then?

Did some " weekend " cooking just now. DH and DS have been so wonderful cooking all their work meals during the week that I felt generous this morning and thin sliced up some lean thick pork loin chops, ( each chop made 3 thin portions ) .
    Pounded them into submission, dipped them in an egg/Greek yogurt mixture, then crumbs and fried them with a generous coating of butter in the pan.
    I think these are similar to schnitzel?
    DH mentioned the other day he had a hankering for some but we have only eaten them in restaurants. These turned out lovely, despite the noise I made at first banging them with the metal mallet. lol

Also made up a beef stew. Now my work is done....sipping my Oolong tea and will soon tackle the laundry table....clean clothes appeared on that table again!!

This icy weather is NOT making me happy!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@walkonby They're mostly shorts used by mma fighters lol. $25.00 to $50.00 so not too bad I think. Supposed to be breathable and most have 4 way stretch panels so they're easy to move around and do things.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Getting prepared for an epic ice storm. Bringing BrotherR back here. We're already getting ice pellets.

I have gas heat. Am cooking things while we still have power.

Fingers crossed.

Tootie had a restless night but has settled when I gave her her morning meds. I did have to go buy a cone as she is relentless at licking.

Will report back.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Getting prepared for an epic ice storm. Bringing BrotherR back here. We're already getting ice pellets.

I have gas heat. Am cooking things while we still have power.

Fingers crossed.

Tootie had a restless night but has settled when I gave her her morning meds. I did have to go buy a cone as she is relentless at licking.

Will report back.
    Hope everything goes well and it's not too bad. We're expecting up to 20 - 30cm of snow Sunday through Monday.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Good morning!

Today is my husband's birthday, son will come over for supper and a visit.

Have a great day!

Natalka..hope your hubby have’s wonderful birthday 🎂 enjoy your time together today with your son today sweetie..take good care yourself sweetie

Thread Information