User Tag List

Page 537 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 37 437 487 527 535 536 537 538 539 547 587 637 1037 1537 ... LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,055 of 29344
Like Tree118511Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

@walkonby , @cath007 , @GoJays , Good morning early birds.
    Rainy start to this short week...which meant, of course, a longer than usual drive into the city this morning. What a help to the condensed work week's load of work.

Long weekend went well, very well with Cooper's Training. It was a weekend full of firsts.
    First long road trip. He was absolutely amazing traveling up north to visit Nana and Papa.
    First swim. Got right in there...saw the dock, ran down it, and jumped right in...I think the cold northern waters shocked him a little, but it didn't stop him from jumping off the dock a few more times; and
    First Boat ride, along with a few more over the weekend.
    He's getting there.

Today's a real test though, for Him and the Lady & I. He's home, we're at work. Dog walker coming in mid day to give him his potty break and snack. We'll see how he does (and how we do) today.

Hope everyone had and enjoyable extra day off this weekend.
    Stay dry if you're out there today.
    Have a great start to the short week folks.

Alright, to the papers!
    Back later, hopefully.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone, i hope U enjoyed the long weekend!!

Name:  546e7d7712373fc6cfcd5336f6843d99.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  60.7 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  6301c0c2ee5942fa8cbe860d42b2cbdc.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  22.7 KB

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone. I am back from my mini vacation in NewYork I had a great time with my family . Didn’t do any shopping my time was very limited I have lots of family that i needed to see since it was about 6 month that I visited. Will catch up later on all the post . Hope everyone had a great long weekend and are doing great health wise. Lots of rain here and I needed to get a few groceries so may be later. Have an awesome day all

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Morning Folks!
    Got Tootie out for her walk before it started to rain. Just a few drops as we were coming in. But from walking in the wet grass, she was cold so we snuggled up back in bed for a while. My morning headache was particularly strong today. DR. has scheduled an MRI for next Monday to get a better look at things inside my noggin.

I will "knock" on the Social Security's Door today to give them my monthly nudge. See what excuse they have or don't have this time.
    Zehr's is offering me a free month of "Order on line and then pick up"

I am getting low on provisions and my just take them up on it. Not many savings to be had on the actual groceries, though.

Got to get going.
    Have a great day!
    Last edited by avoncallingu; Tue, May 22nd, 2018 at 11:43 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  3E700FDD-DA4E-4384-B409-B53D0510401C.gif
Views: 123
Size:  36.3 KB

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!!

Back from a wonderful weekend at camp with the kids, one rainy day, but spent indoors at their trailer playing euchre and Mexican train...one thinking game, one brain-dead game. The weekend goes by so fast, even if it's a long one.

Just finished booking our flights and hotel for our NYC trip in September, yay! Got the hotel, "The New Yorker", and am looking forward to all the art deco architecture and furnishings, a favourite era of mine. Not that I lived it!! Now on to considering the broadway shows we'd want to see.
    @danger_dan , you're such a proud Daddums to Cooper, I'm so happy everything is working out for the three of you and fingers crossed on good behaviour with your dog-walker.
    @avoncallingu , back to the rat race once again, huh, poor muffin. I hope @walkonby 's advice helps you next time you're feeling dizzy.
    @flemeth , NewYork too, hm?? I'm glad you had such a wonderful time with your relatives...but, but...no shopping?!! Oh the horror if it all!! JK...glad you're home safe and sound. Did you drive or fly?

Well, on to the rest of the day.

Have a wonderful day, everyone!!

Hope this finds you as happy as this mouse!!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Good morning!

Things still crappy for me with the yucky sciatica, not impressed....
    @Natalka , you have so much to deal with and it's been that way for such a long time. I hope your care worker can bring you some relief today and that your days get better from now on. Group hug!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@Lynn49 glad you also had a great weekend. We drove because I always take my Thor with me and he does not do well in a crate ,traffic was not bad going or coming back .

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good day!

To all of you, thank you so much for your good wishes.
    It was a really rough weekend, but at least I had my husband here to help me if needed. However, today I'm on my own - I know I can phone him if I really have to.

The nurse will come at 1, she'll just be changing the dressing on my leg, but maybe she has some ideas on dealing with the sciatica as well. (Though I've gotten it enough over the years and know what can be done - it's just now it's the first time that it's come in combination with all this other stuff wrong with me!)

Our son came over for a visit and supper last night - so it's always wonderful to have him here.
    He had gone this past Saturday to Lloydminster to pick up some truck parts, and messaged me pictures while he was there because he had found the townhouse we used to live in, and on the next block the school where I used to substitute teach.
    Sunday he spent helping his friends plant trees - like over a thousand of them - on their acreage. There were lots of family and friends helping out.

His best news was that he got into his final year of apprenticeship classes in Sept/Oct.
    They had initially slotted him in for earlier this year, but he knew his broken leg wouldn't have been quite healed enough yet - so he had expected to have to wait another full year to get in.
    This way he can be finished, done and done, and get his journeyman's.

It's another hot day here - yesterday was 31, today may be close. Will be hot all week. I'm not a fan.

Hope you all have a great day!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Almost time to tuck in.
    Have a wonderful what's-left-of-the-evening, and sweet dreams, all!!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I just noticed an awesome deal on meat at my local small grocery clearance store called grocery nadeau.I will use my 2x10$ olymel coupons to the max for 2 big smoked ham at 2 for 10$ and sliced meat of ham and chicken 5 for 10$ (they will allow the coupon for more than 1 item),I phoned the store before,and it freeze very well too.Very happy !!!!
    I love free meat !!!!
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  99CF0EF1-129A-492B-ABE3-F77813E1CCDA.jpeg
Views: 106
Size:  26.2 KB.

Name:  9931F569-28B3-4C87-8E48-28B03BF4B0E1.jpeg
Views: 111
Size:  41.5 KB

WOW !!! 20 to 40 cm snow coming our way tomorrow evening..OMG !!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone @Natalka hope you are feeling better and that your nurse was able to help you yesterday. @danger_dan sounds as though you and your lady are enjoying Cooper it’s like a Child all the accomplishment gives us joy . Hope he was great since he was at home for most of the day all alone. @avoncallingu hope you are also feeling better. It should be a beautiful day today so enjoy everyone

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good morning @flemeth , and the other Early Birds nesting around here

Much better drive in this morning, no rain, clearly...mini heat wave coming through the GTA for the next few days.
    Have a wonderful day folks.

DANGER

Thread Information