User Tag List

Page 542 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 42 442 492 532 540 541 542 543 544 552 592 642 1042 1542 ... LastLast
Results 8,116 to 8,130 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

oh my goodness....snow in Newfoundland??!! @Newfiescreech we had to turn on the central air conditioning today because I was melting. Lets hope that awful white stuff goes away quickly....some hot sunbeams would be a start!

I am losing a battle here trying to fight having a nap, just hate to mess up my bedtime later.

Enjoy the long weekend everyone!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

TOday I received my 3 proplan coupons from a trade and my 2 proplan coupons for not getting my coupons for the promotions.I will kept those for myself because trade or giftcards are not worthed( expire in 31 december) up to 40$ value x2 so I will take 2 x 3,18 kg bag at 38,00$ .I phoned mondoux and they have it in stocks.Yes,eve will be well stocked for 1 year at least.The 3 others coupons are for small bags
    (22$ value) so just have the taxes to pay(21$)...that is 146$ in free cat dry food wtg!!!
    avoncallingu and dededi like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    oh my goodness....snow in Newfoundland??!! @Newfiescreech we had to turn on the central air conditioning today because I was melting. Lets hope that awful white stuff goes away quickly....some hot sunbeams would be a start!

I am losing a battle here trying to fight having a nap, just hate to mess up my bedtime later.

Enjoy the long weekend everyone!!
    WAKE UP, @walkonby !!! Woohoo!!! No, you don't want to mess up your sleep! Call me....I doubt there'll be much "air space" or time for a breath or two as we're conversing, as usual...That should keep you awake! hahaha!!!

We've had our central air on a few times already; I just turned it off, it's 70 here now, just nice and comfy. At 76 it was unbearable; maybe I should have opened the windows for a breeze, but I was concerned more hot than cool breeze would be wafting in. No rain, however, it turned into a beautiful sunny day.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Just sending everyone a pink oxolotl; is she NOT the cutest thing ever?!!
    I want one. Or Five. Or Fiveteen!!! I wonder if they're ever kept in aquariums as pets....although it would seem rather sad.....

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I've seen them for sale but I believe they need a lot of care , frequent water changes and good filtration.

I have thought about getting one as a pet but decided against it at the time as I had plenty of other tanks I had fish in.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post

Darth- I have a little message from a rag in Iowa that I should share with you.
    Please do @avoncallingu

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

happy Caturday all!!!

I resisted napping last night and dozed off directly after having my BP skyrocket in the bottom of the 9th inning!! The Jays squeezed in the win but man that was too close for comfort.

I have an a.m. drive to drop DD off, then hitting just 2 stores. So grateful to have the A/C on, it made all the difference in my sleep last night.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!!
    It is currently 19 degres with rain with a breeze so a little bit more cooler than yesterday.Wishing you all a great saturday!!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning and Happy Caturday everyone!! I hope U have a marvelous weekend!

Name:  190018237ef84abe05d40ad7416f53be.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  73.0 KB

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good Morning! Glad it's going to be a bit cooler today!

Nurse came in the morning yesterday to check my legs, clean, and rebandage them - they are still pretty leaky. The order for the Cobands hadn't come through yet, so she was hoping for early next week.
    However, mid-afternoon she came back, and had them - so put the wraps on over the bandaging that she had done. A nurse will come Sunday to change them, then again Tuesday.
    When I had these Cobands on in the hospital, they were changed only once per week, because my wounds were dry.

I don't like having these on - because they feel claustrophobic after a while and aren't pleasant to wear when it's hot, but I know they will help. I am getting a fair bit of pain from the wounds on my left lower leg - once in a while there are what I call lightning pains.

This will give you an idea of what they look like. There are two different layers put on, and underneath are my bandaged wounds which have meds on them, and then wrapped in gauze.

Hope you all have a FAB day!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    happy Caturday all!!!

I resisted napping last night and dozed off directly after having my BP skyrocket in the bottom of the 9th inning!! The Jays squeezed in the win but man that was too close for comfort.

I have an a.m. drive to drop DD off, then hitting just 2 stores. So grateful to have the A/C on, it made all the difference in my sleep last night.
    Name:  4CCA221D-E575-43A5-9653-85D925ECAFB6.jpeg
Views: 79
Size:  28.8 KB

ohhhh walkonby wont have my AC on anytime soon ..its only 5 to 6 degrees here .. hope our weather starts warming up soon ..or im going put my long johns on get winter ski pants etc back on keep old bones warm up
    avoncallingu, cath007 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    This is definitely not doing any good for Newfoundland tourism! They must be pulling out their hair!

Darth- I have a little message from a rag in Iowa that I should share with you.

You put a definite smile on my face!

Summer tires on- relaxing before the antique car parade -then off to Michael's and then the cemetery to update DH's graveside. Turns out our friends have headed to TO until Thursday. So will miss seeing them. Pretty tired after the drive.

Beautiful weather here. 31 degrees with a slight breeze.

Have a lovely evening!
    Yes ..but everyday it’s disappearing..soon be all gone ..just hope we dont see anymore until Dec 25th

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @Newfiescreech I hope that's the last snow fall you . Stay warm.
    Yeah !! I agree with you flemeth.. i hope its last snow fall until December 25th .. thanks flemeth

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Welcome to Newfoundland ..stay while and enjoy our weather ..your closer to North Pole then you realize..lol Name:  FF91DC9E-30D9-49F6-91D6-59441BB176B0.jpeg
Views: 81
Size:  89.7 KB

Thread Information