User Tag List

Page 549 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 49 449 499 539 547 548 549 550 551 559 599 649 1049 1549 ... LastLast
Results 8,221 to 8,235 of 29344
Like Tree118511Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!!

A blustery, muggy, rainy day, but my shiny side is up this morning, so all's well!!
    @danger_dan , you have quite a few "Moms" on here to look after you...if there's anything you need to know I'm pretty darn sure we'll be able to offer support and many many opinions! I love how you worded your note to them, sounding officious, straight to the point. Good on ya!!!
    @Natalka , good news wrt your healing, but goodness sakes, your poor Hubby!! What about a concussion? Has anyone mentioned that to him??
    That's pretty darn scary, and I hope he's okay. Sheesh!!
    @GoJays , yep...I don't understand what Noah was thinking when he invited wasps aboard that ark. And mosquitos. Bunnies were a good idea, dogs of course, chickens, cows...um...cats if you like that sort of thing....I'm sure there are others of both catagories that were bad and good decisions. Men. Go figure.

Not much doing today, I had a few windows open but instead of fresh air we got muggyness, so they're closed now and the central air is on.
    We have our GS this weekend, the kids are away a charity mixed invitational golf tournament, and I hope the weather will be kinder to them than what it's delivering around here today.

Not much else, take good care, everyone!!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Lynn, that's why he had to go to emergency, to rule out a concussion, to see if the cut was just through the skin or if it went deeper - they tested for that.
    One can be killed by a hit to the temple!
    He felt normal this morning, went to work. He had said the guy who did it felt so very guilty yesterday, will be interesting to see what he says today. But it is that type of work, just an accident.
    The day before he had come home with a bloody forearm, got ripped up by some wiring. He often has gouges and scrapes.
    Mind you, so does Milan, quite often has owies on hands and arms.
    Dangerous trades!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

wow, @Natalka thank goodness the hit to DH head turned out to be a non issue ( no concussion ) but still.....you'd think it would make an employee that much more nervous going in each day. @danger_dan can I have your business card please?......I mean your " lawyer " business card. It had to be done, just that simple.
    I feel confident the prior owners will take the hint now, but if not have that guy from Natalk's DH's workplace drop by and smack them with a 2 x 4 or something.

Now my news....yuck
    2 full days of doggy diarrhea.
    Rufus seems drained now. I have tried anticipating his need to go out back, we both let him out multiple times in the day but somehow once any of us leave the main floor....he does another mess.

Thankfully it is always on the long black rubber running mat....very sweet of him to think this is the inside toilet area eh??
    The whole situation has me nauseous and washing my hands over and over.
    How on earth did I ever change poopy diapers for 3 kids??

I have fed Rufus some plain steamed rice hoping it will pass.
    Murphy is bewildered I am sure, his bowels are absolutely fine.
    o.k. no more of that.

The sun is out although earlier when the pooches and I were out back it smelled like rain was on the way.
    Enjoy the rays everyone!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    wow, @Natalka thank goodness the hit to DH head turned out to be a non issue ( no concussion ) but still.....you'd think it would make an employee that much more nervous going in each day. @danger_dan can I have your business card please?......I mean your " lawyer " business card. It had to be done, just that simple.
    I feel confident the prior owners will take the hint now, but if not have that guy from Natalk's DH's workplace drop by and smack them with a 2 x 4 or something.

Now my news....yuck
    Rufus seems drained now. I have tried anticipating his need to go out back, we both let him out multiple times in the day but somehow once any of us leave the main floor....he does another mess.

Thankfully it is always on the long black rubber running mat....very sweet of him to think this is the inside toilet area eh??

o.k. no more of that.

The sun is out although earlier when the pooches and I were out back it smelled like rain was on the way.

Hahahaha... @walkonby, that suggestion you had wrt a 2x4 was inspired!!

So both you and @avoncallingu have doggie issues. Poor wee muffins. I hope Rufus gets over his runs very soon and is right back to whatever normal is for him. I also hope Tootie has her energy back today; it's scary when pups get so quiet.

ON that note! Here's a little operatic musical interlude for you to brighten up your day!!
    A NOT so quiet doggie!!

Last edited by Lynn49; Thu, May 31st, 2018 at 01:07 PM.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

^^^ @Lynn49 I think I am in love!! He is soooo awful and noisy but I love him anyways!! lol

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

We decided to install the AC now as it was to hot in the appart.Now I feel good!!!!
    Went to maxi this morning to get my 5 free o sole mioo small lasagna after coupons,and some others things.Trying to just relax for now
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Oh, I hope Rufus gets better soon! Rub that scruff behind his ears for me?

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Thanks, Lynn, for the operatic interlude! Tootie is eating well- but is beginning to look at me ascance as her menu is so restricted and bland. Boiled rice and boiled chicken. She's gobbling it down but it has not made an appearance at the other end as yet. Sorry-I know -TMI for you none dog owners.

Natalka- I am really sorry to hear about your dh! Also that your pain has not abated.

I am hiding in the middle of the house as a VERY black and threatening cloud is rolling through. Since I woke up so early, I may have a little snooze. Vet appointment at 4:30. Choir practice at 6:45. Sounds like a fast food supper.

Walks, I think Tootie may have had a bit of heat stroke - maybe that's what's happening with your doggie. Hope he (and you by implication ) feel better soon.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

^^^ @Lynn49 I think I am in love!! He is soooo awful and noisy but I love him anyways!! lol
    Isn't he or she the cutest thing??!!! I love how the owner keeps giving little bops on the nose to keep it quiet....there's lots of love in that video.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@Natalka .....here's one for you before I say g'night to everyone!!!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Oh, so very cute, Lynn! I loved the singing dog, too!

Well, I had to put the heat on. Yup, hard to believe, but I have been way too cold this aft.

Hope everyone has a restful and/or fun evening!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Last edited by GoJays; Fri, Jun 1st, 2018 at 04:27 AM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone. Hope you all had a great day yesterday. I still have too many things that I didn’t get done that has to be done today so another day of running around. @Natalka hope you are feeling better also you DH that sound scary to me. Have a great day all

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Now my news....yuck

o.k. no more of that.

@walkonby I guess it something in the air with the doggies because Thor also has diarrhea for the last 3 days I am giving him some chicken and mashed sweet potatoes which usually help him. I am thankful that he has no accident in the house so far . Hope Rufus is better today.

Thread Information