User Tag List

Page 560 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 60 460 510 550 558 559 560 561 562 570 610 660 1060 1560 ... LastLast
Results 8,386 to 8,400 of 29354
Like Tree118512Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Cath, I am sorry that all this news has left you in grief again. Sometimes there are groups in the community who get together to talk and help each other in their grief journeys.

I wish you a better day.

Lynn, no camp this weekend?

I just got back from meeting a lovely young couple who will be saying their vows at the Butterfly Conservatory- complete with a release of butterflies.

I have never done that before in a ceremony.

My head is giving me grief but I am resting before going to a funeral.

Then off to a Taco Night with some friends.

Tootie is enjoying the snuggle. She doesn't know that I am off again in a little while.

We've had a few sprinkles but generally, just a mild, cloudy day.

A friend of mine is having a garage sale today as he and his wife are heading to Morocco for at least 2 years. He will run the English Language School there in....Istanbul, I think, and they are liquidating their assets before they go. I would have loved to have gone. Just no time today.

Must rest for 1/2 hour. Have a great day!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

the Jays did us proud once again against Showalters' Orioles !! We really didn't take the win so much as they gave it to us with a bases loaded walked in run....so thanks!!!
    @cath007 I sure hope you are feeling better at this point, you are right, that succession of terrible deaths ( suicide ) is disturbing.
    ((((hugs to you ))))

I had a bit of a brain fart this a.m.
    Went dashing to the Dollar store to grab some Father's Day cards, a few gardening items, gag gifts etc for DH, grabbed him some beer, made sure I reminded our eldest to keep Sunday open for a visit here, then I went to Metro.
    I asked the bakery gals if they had any Father's day cupcakes or such? One goes " uh...maybe next weekend we will to which I reply " why NEXT week ? "
    They both laughed and said " Father's Day is NEXT weekend "

I laughed too and said " see ya next weekend then! "
    Last edited by walkonby; Sat, Jun 9th, 2018 at 05:55 PM.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and dededi like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Yes, I thought it was next weekend too, Walks. I was so happy that I had time to send off cards to far away relatives.

Managed to forget about a young relative's birthday next week and my bro' s anniversary but, luckily, I found out in time.

REALLY TIRED.

Tomorrow is a full day at church as we have a system in place to define what we need when we advertise for a new minister as ours is retiring at the end of the month.

Out for our last walk in few minutes. Then to beddy-by.

Hoping little missy can make it past 6 before she absolutely HAS to get out. Poor little tyke.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Good Morning !!

Happy Bunday everyone!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!!
    Another sunny and bright day!!!!
    10 degres for now,18 degres this afternoon!!!
    I will go later this afternoon to Pharmaprix (QC) to benefit the janes sales at 5,99$ minus 4,00$ coupons and I have an offer of 1400 points on each box so sweet deal close to free!!!
    I hope the others boxes will have 4,00$ coupons too!!!
    Wishing you all an awesome Sunday!!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Great pictures, Walks and Cath! Thanks for an early Sunday smile.

Trying to chase away a headache. I could NOT get to sleep last night. 1o'clock turned into 2-then awake again at 3:30 but quickly back to sleep then.

I have to launch this lovely day. HOPE your Sunday holds whatever puts a smile on your face and joy in your hearts!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone, looks like we will get lots of sunshine today I hope U do too!!

Name:  0783b506f97a1f4d715e08e876ae0953.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  21.4 KB
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Pillar makes it a Baker's dozen for runs!!! it is 13-1 in the last game against the Oriole's.....and we're just now entering the top of 6th inning! So envious of any fans actually AT the ball game today, beautiful sunshine, nice breeze and a winning ( dare I say a SWEEP?? ) for the series.

Someone tweeted this.....

So... here's what you NEED to know about this game in the 6th inning.
    We have 4 homers.
    We have 13 runs.
    We have 15 hits.
    Pretty decent day at the office.
    Last edited by walkonby; Sun, Jun 10th, 2018 at 03:04 PM.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Yahooly!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

G'day everyone!!

Back from a couple of days at camp...left early Saturday morning since we had that dinner with friends Friday evening, just got home now, in time to get everything together for our Grandson's 10th b'day on Thursday. We'll leave for camp on Wednesday. Busy days ahead: Gs's b'day on Thursday, my DH's b'day on Saturday, and Father's Day on Sunday! I'm waiting for one more gift for GS to arrive, amazon is promising tomorrow, fingers crossed!

Hasn't the weather been incredible?! FINALLY! Summery weather!!
    @avoncallingu , what did your vet do for Tootie? From what you posted, seems she's okay now....hope so!
    @walkonby , we were too busy lazying around on the kids' deck at camp to watch the games; maybe there's hope for the Jays winning a few more?
    @dededi , love that coffee pic you posted for the day's agenda. Always look forward to your morning smiles!!

Take good care, enjoy your glorious Sunday!!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Hi! Wanted to say a long time ago, but kept waiting til I had more time to write more, now I realize I can't possibly tell you everything.

So my care has switched to another care team, as one nurse said it's home care on steroids. Oh, and they call me their baby since I'm the youngest patient!

The coordinator came fri morning and spent a few hours here, explaining how this is different from the care I was already getting. This is just more intense, for more complex cases, everything can be done at home from blood work to doc visits.
    Fri aft, nurse came to do my legs. I love me a male nurse!

Then Sat it was a surprise to have a call asking if a nurse could come by - wasn't due another til Monday. Shane the nurse just thought I had too much going on, so an awesome nurse educator spent a few hours with me, and we went over things in detail which need addressing.

Everything, except the hurt knee and back, is a result or related to my heart condition, from the blisters to the bizarre swelling, and it's all been making my breathing worse. One of the first things to tackle is the swelling, which has made me gain weight, it's surely not from me eating. Plus I want my former fat body back, not this one, it's shaped too weird and is uncomfortable.

I feel positive again, like I can get somewhere with this team. Probably will see one of the docs this week, I need a med added.

I'm exhausted, but not so sad and that's a good thing.
    Hugs to you all!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Hi! Wanted to say a long time ago, but kept waiting til I had more time to write more, now I realize I can't possibly tell you everything.

So my care has switched to another care team, as one nurse said it's home care on steroids. Oh, and they call me their baby since I'm the youngest patient!

The coordinator came fri morning and spent a few hours here, explaining how this is different from the care I was already getting. This is just more intense, for more complex cases, everything can be done at home from blood work to doc visits.
    Fri aft, nurse came to do my legs. I love me a male nurse!

Then Sat it was a surprise to have a call asking if a nurse could come by - wasn't due another til Monday. Shane the nurse just thought I had too much going on, so an awesome nurse educator spent a few hours with me, and we went over things in detail which need addressing.

Everything, except the hurt knee and back, is a result or related to my heart condition, from the blisters to the bizarre swelling, and it's all been making my breathing worse. One of the first things to tackle is the swelling, which has made me gain weight, it's surely not from me eating. Plus I want my former fat body back, not this one, it's shaped too weird and is uncomfortable.

I feel positive again, like I can get somewhere with this team. Probably will see one of the docs this week, I need a med added.

I'm exhausted, but not so sad and that's a good thing.
    Hugs to you all!
    Hi Natalka..I hope and pray that everything works out for you sweetie.. so sorry hear about all problems you been having ..hope things eventually start look up for you ..keeping you in my thoughts and prayers..take good care yourself sweetie
    Lynn49, cath007 and dededi like this.

Thread Information