User Tag List

Page 567 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 67 467 517 557 565 566 567 568 569 577 617 667 1067 1567 ... LastLast
Results 8,491 to 8,505 of 29344
Like Tree118511Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning and Happy Saturday everyone!!

Name:  d94f079f8ad418baca4bfdfe0a5f8030.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  28.9 KB
    Newfiescreech and Natalka like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good Morning, folks!

I am just putting the last minute touches on the wedding ceremony for this afternoon. This poor bride thinks that she must micromanage everything and as a result, a few things had to be changed last night at the rehearsal.

A VERY active little girl is the flower girl. The bride's "mum" says she will make sure the girl doesn't interrupt the ceremony.

Whatever, I will just keep reading.

Poor Tootie girl has a bad tummy this morning and woke me up at 6 breathing in my face with sad eyes and a growly belly. All she wanted to do outside was eat grass which she has never done before. I made sure we got to the field which I know has not been treated with fertilizer. She hasn't upchucked but she won't eat anything. I am trying to get a little children's gravol and some chamomile in her but she won't attempt it.

I finally got the little "firefly" lights, as my neighbour called them, up around my trellis last night. It looks pretty after dark when they come on.

Well, the skies are grey and the forecast is for rain - hopefully the wedding crew can get their pictures done before it arrives. Sweet couple.

I will bid you "adieu."

Oh, my older nephew got accepted to visit Colombia again as a senior member of the group going down to help local people with building a school next March Break. He is very thrilled.

We had a great family meal to celebrate anniversaries and other nephew's birthday yesterday afternoon.

Take care, everyone!

Have a snappley Saturday!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

seems quiet in here so far, but with this gorgeous weather that makes perfect sense!
    Thought I'd share this adorable video with everyone....man talk about imprinting! That wee guy sure sees his furloving owner as Mom now and forever.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

What Love is capable of. Thank you for posting!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Cute! cute! cute! Hee Haw!

It's meltingly hot here. But I will not complain!

Had a lovely service at church today - our minister's second last one. Very moving. Then off to a very nice restaurant overlooking the river for Father's Day lunch with BrotherB and family and BrotherR and I.

Now I am home looking to "finish off" half-finished projects. Catch up with future bride and grooms.

It's my friend's birthday on Thursday so just organized a get together of some friends for lunch on the longest day of the year.

Will do some "cheap day" laundry and clean out the fridge of stuff that really should go - but maybe I should leave that for Tuesday when the major garbage will be collected the next day. It's beginning to smell like a garbage room in there! (In the garbage room - not my fridge.)(How odd!)

Our minister gave all of us in the congregation a present of at least one book from her collection and also a cutting from her Christmas cactus. She said she gave a lot of thought to which book went to whom. She is a sweetheart and I will miss her dearly. Next week is her last Sunday.

Well, before I do anything, I think I will go and have a little snooze with the girlie. I've been missing in action a lot this week.

Take care all and Happy Father's Day!
    Last edited by avoncallingu; Sun, Jun 17th, 2018 at 04:10 PM.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good day everyone . I have a very busy weekend doing a lot of catching up with family and friends since it’s a beautiful weekend. @walkonby that for posting that video it was beautiful to see the love the cute little guy Have from his family. Hope everyone Elvis having a great weekend. @avoncallingu hope Tootie is feeling better I guess her stomach is feeling upset and she wants to throw up that’s what my Thor does if he has an upset tummy eats lots of grass.. enjoy your weekend all

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Another Father's Day success! DH was treated to a fairly scrumptious meal with a BBQ menu compliments of MOI!
    We always have so much food at get together's but that is the best part! Variety and leftovers!!
    My challenge was DO NOT burn anything, have all the food cooked ( no poisoning anyone with under cooked meat ) and ready to go on the table at the same time.
    My oven was on inside which seems insane BUT I just had to have roasted cauliflower, and once that was done the oven kept all the cooked BBQ items warm as others were just going on the grill.

Note to self:
    Next year buy DH a Grand Master sized BBQ for Father's Day!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Hope everyone had a great father's day, and good weekend.

Walks, we don't need a bigger BBQ, just a more decent one which works better, so it is big credit to the griller when the job is well done!

Milan is over for a visit, we BBQed steaks, kept it simple.

I am hurt, yes again. It's related to my back but the area of big pain is the big muscle on the upper right side, it has been terrible. Today instead of it getting better than yesterday, it was worse and I have needed help with absolutely everything. Hoping tomorrow isn't like that. Plus sleep is elusive because it hurts so much to be horizontal. Gah!
    Obviously I am not impressed to have all these add ons complicating things for me.
    Nurse was here yesterday, i have lost some weight but still have a lot of swelling.

Hope you all have a good night!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@Natalka I hope you feel much better tomorrow and that you find some relief tonight so u can at least sleep.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Good morning folks! Waiting for my head to stop pounding so I can get up and walk the dog. I will be hopping from one restaurant to another today and then a wedding rehearsal. (Such a social butterfly -ha!)

If you're not on Facebook, you won't know that Hicks has introduced a new "fella". They have been seeing each other since March.

Happy she has found someone with whom she feels a connection.

Have a blast of a Friday and launch into a terrific weekend!
    Ohhhhh thanks for letting us know avoncallingu..so glad hear 22hicks seeing fella..now thats why she’s missing in action lol 😝 Thanks again

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  11599662-B925-4E02-A823-8CE9CF213B54.gif
Views: 88
Size:  24.5 KB

happy father’s day!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  9DCD1FEE-6AF5-44DF-9735-89D746DAC02E.gif
Views: 82
Size:  195.5 KB

its been 5 years since my dad passed ..those occasions is still so hard ..yes !! I was only daughter and yes i was dads little girlie .

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

@Newfiescreech

Oh I understand and my dad has been gone a very long time. It's always difficult...

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone. Hope you all had a great weekend. Have a great day all

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

morning
    coffee
    talk later
    DANGER

Thread Information