User Tag List

Page 568 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 68 468 518 558 566 567 568 569 570 578 618 668 1068 1568 ... LastLast
Results 8,506 to 8,520 of 29342
Like Tree118506Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning!

Gee, Dan, man of few words!

I did sleep off and on, but I see now I'm not fit to start the day yet, so I will head back to bed for a bit, at least til husband needs to get up for work.

We have been having days in the low 20s, but over the next few it will be heading closer to 30. Yuck.

Hope Monday treats you all well!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone, I hope U had a wonderful weekend! @Natalka holy another pain sure hope U get rid of it really fast!!!

Name:  cc92b2681736866d7ecbfa096aed261d.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  53.2 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  download-29.png
Views: 137
Size:  546.2 KB

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    morning
    coffee
    talk later

Ya gotta like a person who knows his priorities

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Well, I was here at 4am this morning, but this was me...

....nothing to say.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good morning folks, another hot one but there's a breeze. Got to move along with finding things for our church's MEGA garage sale. New city - new church - new garage sale. I am going with my BrotherR to his drs. appointments this afternoon so I will check in later.
    Natalka - You certainly are being tested. I am praying for you. How are your kitty cats doing?
    Lynn, how's Jenny? Has she been up to any tricks lately? I will be seeing her in just a little while!

Take care, everyone and stay hydrated. Run through sprinklers, if you must.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  7475BA4E-FCE1-4BB0-9B60-7239BB8C5311.jpeg
Views: 111
Size:  60.5 KB

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Oh, Avon, you keep so busy! Part of me is so jealous of that, though!

We're down to one kitty, Vader, and she is doing great. Loving and sucky, silly and fun like when she was chasing a fly around the house yesterday. She has also gotten more used to there being people here, so she may initially hide under the bed when a nurse comes, but then she will show herself. Oh, and to some she will allow petting, lol!

Just got a call, nurse is on her way here. Have a great day, all!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Heidy-ho, everyone!!!

We drove home from camping an hour or so ago, tossing things into a washer, hanging other clothes, up, re-stocking the fridge from the camp fridge since we won't be back there until Canada Day weekend.

It was an exceptionally great weekend!! First our GS's b'day, then my DH's b'day on Saturday, Father's Day...lots to celebrate! I'm going to spent the next couple of weeks "drying" out.
    We were going to stay longer today but it's so hot, so muggy, then it was threatening rain, so we left. I just texted our DD and she didn't respond, so I guess they're on their way home now, too.
    @Natalka , I hope the nurse had some positive suggestions for your new pain, how awful that you can't even lay down comfortably. On the positive side, Vader seems quite capable of keeping your home free from critters. The kids' cat was perched on their sofa in their trailer and spotted a small chipmunk on a near-by branch. No sooner had the chippy spotted her, it lept at the window and scared that cat out of its wits!! Hahahaha...however, we were speculating that perhaps it was its own reflection in the window (they're darkened like some car windows) and lept for that intruder. No sign of a stunned or hurt chippy, so that was good. Sending positive vibes and prayers too, Nat!
    @avoncallingu , busy as usual, I see....I hope you can get some R&R when you're up here for a visit in a couple of weeks. Amof, I'll make SURE of it! Jenny has been her sweet, adorable, needy self. Now that she's home she's collapsed on the sofa in a deep sleep from which she'll awaken to eat, sleep then hit the sack for the night. Camping tuckers the wee thing out.

WELL!! DD just texted: her Pilot's altinator just blew as they were about to leave the island via the swing bridge. Sigh. They're at the ice-cream shop waiting for her DH to encourage their cat into the cage, so he can rescue them about 10 minutes away. Her van will be towed home. Imperfect end to a perfect weekend. C'est la vie.

Stuff to do so I'll leave off here....have a great week, everyone!!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Welcome home @Lynn49 , bummer about DD's alternator, more of a bummer trying to get a cat into a carrier....our Hamlet refuses!
    Such mugginess here ( again ) but we must have had a shower I suppose because both front and back the yards ( plants/flowers )are wet, save me watering today.

I have no idea why this silly thing made me guffaw....but it did

enjoy!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hi, @walkonby , no success wrt the cat, so they've left it in the trailer, so her DH will have to return tomorrow or the next day and try to retreive the dang thing. They're on their way home now.

Love that 'chat' with the dog. It's exactly Jenny. We're here, across the hall from the bathroom, she's on her little bed, I'd be typing, then I'll say, "Jenny, Mommy's just going to the washroom. Be right back." Nope. Up she gets, joins me in the washroom, and when I return to the computer she stands in the doorway as if to say, "That's it? We're not going anywhere else?"
    Kids. Go figure.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Lol, Lynn that's so cute!

Nurse was very patient with me and encouraged me to take my time as we went through everything. Leg wounds are doing great. Weight is down a few pounds, but I still am quite swollen so that will be addressed when the doc sees me later in the week. That, along with my SOB, may need a switch in inhalers.

Well, had a late lunch, I hadn't had breakfast either, so I will go put my legs up for a bit.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Lol, Lynn that's so cute!

Nurse was very patient with me and encouraged me to take my time as we went through everything. Leg wounds are doing great. Weight is down a few pounds, but I still am quite swollen so that will be addressed when the doc sees me later in the week. That, along with my SOB, may need a switch in inhalers.

Well, had a late lunch, I hadn't had breakfast either, so I will go put my legs up for a bit.
    Oh, she's a sweetie, and anyone who meets her at camp (and they must, you know, because she waits until anyone on the street catches up to us so that she can be properly admired) is just taken with her personality...so quiet, patient. She made such a lovely therapy dog.

Glad to hear things are under control, and everyone is keeping a good eye on you.

Continue to take care of yourself as your return to health comes closer every day!

Thread Information