User Tag List

Page 569 of 1956 FirstFirst ... 69 469 519 559 567 568 569 570 571 579 619 669 1069 1569 ... LastLast
Results 8,521 to 8,535 of 29338
Like Tree118490Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good morning all

Morning @GoJays . What in Jeebus's name are you doing up at quarter after 4 in the morning posting meme? I know you're an early bird, but that's early...even for the birds!

Busy, long day here...1/2 work day, lunch with my brother, doctor's appointment, visit with the Lady's Grandma, another appointment, then an evening work meeting, then a long public transit commute home...

See you all back here tomorrow, that is unless I fall asleep on the commute home and miss my stop...who knows where I'll end up!?
    DANGER

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Morning,folks! Dan, you could wind up in Sudbury and go to see Lynn. Adventures await.

Well wild air pressure changes gave me a whopper of a headache yesterday and Brother R' s appointment took longer than I thought, so my "to do" list was affected. Did take in the chair seat to have the custom foam pieces ordered. Mailed off important stuff. Looked on Amazon for toys to send to my granddaughter for her 3rd birthday. Nothing appealed. Wrote out a year's worth of cheques for landlady. Had a long talk with a friend who has had a knee replacement. Took the girlie for several walks. Made 2 days worth of suppers and rice for doggie. 're-organized Birthday celebration for my friend. Did some laundry. So I guess I did get some things accomplished.
    Today I will keep working towards getting things ready for garage sale and I will pick up some things from a lady who can't get her things there. This is superimposed on continuing to organize my craft room.

If Tootie is still having some gastric distress, I may try to get her in to see the vet.

Please enjoy this wonderful day. It's a gift you won't see again and can't use tomorrow.
    Last edited by avoncallingu; Tue, Jun 19th, 2018 at 09:18 AM.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

awwwww.. @danger_dan public transit rides are oh so relaxing....not!
    In any case try to have a great day.

thank you @GoJays for your always funny pics....and since your work starting time is un-Godly earlier than most I for one appreciate that extra effort you give to us.

Today is simply lovely, A/C got turned off last night, cool refreshing air is now circulating from the open windows in here and I don't have to drive anyone anywhere!!
    Yesterday I snagged 5 trays of 30% off blade steaks from FB ( our fav cut next to prime rib )
    No room in the freezer so I pressure cooked the whole lot of them along with 5 rough chopped onions and this time the small bit of liquid I added to keep them from sticking/burning on the bottom was Tamari and rasp. vinaigrette dressing.

Since the guys already had their work meals made up ( they took BBQ leftovers ) they can enjoy this for their next meal. Small bit of mashed spuds as a side. @Natalka very happy you are getting such amazing nursing care.......also I might need to borrow your weight loss secret... I'm struggling with staying focused, but holding steady right now just hoping next weigh in I'll see a bigger drop.

Have a wonderful breezy afternoon everyone!!
    Last edited by walkonby; Tue, Jun 19th, 2018 at 09:21 AM.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone,

The humidity is gone i love it!!

Name:  b75e926e3ad2b88767c96db26fa53858.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  32.4 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  1dcd793a65063a766cf9100b133504a7.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  71.0 KB

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    Good morning all

Morning @GoJays. What in Jeebus's name are you doing up at quarter after 4 in the morning posting meme? I know you're an early bird, but that's early...even for the birds!

Busy, long day here...1/2 work day, lunch with my brother, doctor's appointment, visit with the Lady's Grandma, another appointment, then an evening work meeting, then a long public transit commute home...

See you all back here tomorrow, that is unless I fall asleep on the commute home and miss my stop...who knows where I'll end up!?
    @danger_dan
    It's work, dude. Somedays I start at a stupid time. But next week... ahhh, next week we are going to the US for a few days. Here Monday and Tuesday and gone til the week after It will be glorious.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

@GoJays , sounds like it's a much needed and much looked forward to mini-vacay. Hopefully you visited the bank or had the cash in the US account well before the Loonie started tanking!

Enjoy your time away!
    DANGER

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Hope everyone has a good day.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!
    @dededi , I sent that "what is normal?" meme to our DD at work this morning...seems fitting since her Pilot's alternator blew on the way home from the island yesterday, and the cat decided to stay overnight at camp (couldn't catch her to go into the cage...I'd hide the cage this time), so our SIL has to make the 1 1/2hr trip there to fetch her. Not that there isn't a ton of stuff to do at their home this week since they're hosting our DD's staff party! My DH will be helping with the yardwork, etc, too...having 2 "homes" to care for means some things get neglected here or there.

Me? I'm going to start the painting that I promised our SIL last year. There's an old windmill that he thinks is just the best, so I took photos last year; he won't be expecting this painting, as he's hoping for his "Mad Men" style decanters and glasses. He's worth it!

Other than that? Not much going on..hah!

Enjoy the less clammy weather, everyone...I suffer a lot in that kind of humidity, my BP was up to 189/87 last night, so I'll be off my feet more often than not today.

Almost Jenny.....she just stands on my underweirds to be picked up. And she's more...um...poofy. Sigh.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Sunset over the weekend at camp...it probaby won't show up on here...

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Lynn, that is so beautiful!
    Oy on the BP, that's a scary number. Hope you can get that down!

Another hot day today, ick.
    Nothing going on for me today, so far. Not that I have any urge to do a blessed thing...

Enjoy the day, lovely people!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@Lynn49 !! That blood pressure! Hug your doggie and do nothing else!

As for that picture, that is wallpaper-worthy Lovely!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    @GoJays, sounds like it's a much needed and much looked forward to mini-vacay. Hopefully you visited the bank or had the cash in the US account well before the Loonie started tanking!

Enjoy your time away!
    Thanks
    It's part-work, part-vacation. The girl has a softball tourney, so it won't be ALL fun and games for us..... well, you know what I mean. It will be but it won't be.... oh, never mind. It's going to be HOT though. I just checked - they're calling for 40+ degree humidity. The girl will need gallons of water.

As for the money, I have a little bit in the US account but not nearly enough for this trip. We had to bite the bullet and take the crappy exchange rate I have some leftover from last years trip though.

Thread Information