User Tag List

Page 587 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 87 487 537 577 585 586 587 588 589 597 637 687 1087 1587 ... LastLast
Results 8,791 to 8,805 of 29344
Like Tree118511Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Hope everyone is having a good day. The heart rate monitor I ordered should arrive Mon or Tues. I hope it works with the ddp yoga app. If not I can still use it as a stand alone thing or return it.

Oh and @Lynn49 I think it was you that said send a card every day to my friend in Vancouver for their birthday. Well I'm sending a total of 8 cards every other day starting this past Tuesday.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good afternoon and Happy Sunday everyone, hope you are enjoying this beautiful weather!!

Name:  2aa39b559fa92496920ded3514a7553d.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  187.8 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  362047CF-494F-4564-9797-B87C1FFD1A91.jpeg
Views: 118
Size:  267.3 KB
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Hope everyone is having a good day. The heart rate monitor I ordered should arrive Mon or Tues. I hope it works with the ddp yoga app. If not I can still use it as a stand alone thing or return it.

Oh and @Lynn49 I think it was you that said send a card every day to my friend in Vancouver for their birthday. Well I'm sending a total of 8 cards every other day starting this past Tuesday.
    @cabmonk , I hope I didn't say every day, lol, but maybe once a week for a while....you have a great idea about sending one every other day; I'm sure they'll get a kick out of it and they'll know how much you appreciate them.

We're off to sleep around here, home safe and sound!!

G'Night everyone!!
    cabmonk, walkonby and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Lol @Lynn49 no it's ok. I'm sending a card pretty much every other day. If I do it right the last one should get there on her birthday or at most the day after. The first one should arrive tomorrow. She said she wanted mail lol.
    Lynn49, walkonby and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I'm starting to get tournamented out and it's only halfway through... I need a weekend off.

Natalka, kool_105, cabmonk and 3 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone. Hope you all had an awesome weekend. We are having another hot and humid day. Stay cool and hydrate everyone. I will be indoors for most of the day. Have a great day all
    Natalka, Lynn49, GoJays and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning.
    Coffee.
    Back later.
    Natalka, Lynn49, GoJays and 2 others like this.
    DANGER

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

good morning once again. Monday it is....A/C had to get turned back on again late last night, as upstairs was unbearable.
    A few errands to be done so I am out the door shortly.
    be good everyone!!
    Lynn49, GoJays, danger_dan and 1 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning!

In Thailand, they are now rescued eight. Sure hoping they all get out safely.

Had a mixed bag of a weekend. Best was having Milan over yesterday for a visit and BBQ, and was able to send him home with some meals and sweets.

Now to the not so good - although I will get more info today when the doctor comes to check me.
    Saturday a nurse came just for a regular visit, to check vitals, go over concerns, and redo leg bandages. Well, same as usual she put that little monitor on my finger - now usually my O2 level is good, as is pulse. But the pulse showed 32. Yup. She wondered if it was defective, so she took it manually, and it was the same.
    Can you imagine how scared I felt? Like to know why and what it meant. She called the doc and advice was to have me stop taking one of my BP meds, which is also a beta blocker. The nurse explained to me a whole bunch of things to look out for, like faintness, weakness, which I already had a bit of and thought it was maybe from lack of sleep. Nurse made sure i had their number, but if something serious came up, to get to the hospital.

So imagine how my Sat night was then...
    Nurse came back Sunday, heart rate had gone up somewhat. That med hadn't cleared through my system yet, so they were giving it another day - which is why the doc will come today.
    The nurse was amazingly caring, answering a lot of my what if and what's next questions, comforting me when I cried because of course one thinks of the worst...

But yesterday I had a good amount of energy, so obviously there was enough oxygen pumping through me, like I prepped everything for supper and didn't get horribly exhausted.

So this came out of the blue, just hoping to get more answers today.
    Thanks for listening!

Enjoy what the day brings you!
    Lynn49, GoJays, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good morning everyone!

Oh Natalka, that must have been scary! Hopefully the doctor will find you much better today.

This is my last full day here with Lynn and her dh and cutiepie Jenny. Time flies when you're having fun! We were able to get in some shopping yesterday after we got home from camp and Lynn helped me to find a great new wallet. I have been looking for one for a while.

Today is a blank canvas. Speaking of which, Lynn is an amazing artist. This woman has so many talents! Not the least of which is being a terrific friend!

Well, I will wrap my mind around where this day can go. Have a great one!
    Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    Morning.
    Coffee.
    Back later.

Lynn49, danger_dan and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good morning everyone.
    Hope your days started off better than mine.

Got up and did my morning routine with the Lady and Cooper this morning.
    I get up, shower, and then get the lady up so she can shower and get ready for work.
    I go down make coffee and feed Cooper, then it's out for his morning potty break. He's never had an accident during his morning meal, until this morning. He literally finished eating, looked up at me and just let it flow, right there and then, beside his food dishes.
    He's a puppy, so it's understandable, just a fact. So I did the usual discipline, leash on, and run out to finish what he started, and a no. 2 as well.
    As he and I are coming back to the house, I see the Lady standing on the back deck, still in her pjs, half a sleep. she decided to not come into work today, and to let me know then and there, throwing off my morning routine (even more so than it already is)...fine...
    She wondered what the commotion and disciplining him was all about. Apparently she walked right past the mess and didn't see or smell it on the way out. No problem...she said she'd clean it up as I kept Cooper's prying eyes outside, which I am very thankful for...

...and then comes the peanut gallery...the In-Laws were over this past weekend, and are leaving today (before we get home). I guess they had the window open (which is a whole other 'discussion'...since it we have the AC turned on inside because everyone else is dying of heat...but my MIL isn't.) and she heard the commotion and decided that, at 4:30 in the morning, in the pitch black that she would lecture me from her window about not disciplining my dog for peeing on my foot because his 6 foot leash is too short for him to have privacy...
    I pieced together that she thought that I was being a d!ck to my dog and was just pissed off he peed on me outside...

Although probably not as politely as I could have have been, I let her know that it wasn't her place to be telling me how to discipline my dog, at 4:30 am, when you weren't up feeding him, or being peed on. Not another peep from her after that.

Cooper knew he was in trouble for what he did, but was happy, tail wagging away when I left this morning.
    The Lady none too happy that I put my MIL in her place, went back to sleep with out so much as a 'goodbye' or 'drive safe'.

I'm wasn't asking, nor am I asking for now, tears or weeping of sympathy.
    I was just looking for some understanding that I was POed this morning due to the chain of events.

Monday morning rant over. Thank you for 'listening' (reading)
    Feel free to comment. I will read, but will not address it any further.
    Thanks.

Really need a bottle of liquid memory eraser stashed at the desk...
    Lynn49, GoJays, walkonby and 1 others like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good morning @GoJays (Thanks for the coffee!), @flemeth , @walkonby , @Natalka , and @avoncallingu and @Lynn49 (where ever you may be, and whenever you may be online).

Nat, really hoping and wishing for everything to be on the up and up for you soon. That sounds great that Milan was over for the weekend with you guys. Seems like you've got a great son with a great head on his shoulders.

Walks, stay cool! The heat up is coming back this week.

Lynn and Avon, hope you two didn't get into too much trouble (I mean fun) these past few days!

Any who...break time's up. time for round two of paperwork for the day.
    Have a wonderful day everyone!
    Natalka, Lynn49 and GoJays like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Dan.... you need a laugh. I happen to have one for you......

Thread Information