User Tag List

Page 591 of 1956 FirstFirst ... 91 491 541 581 589 590 591 592 593 601 641 691 1091 1591 ... LastLast
Results 8,851 to 8,865 of 29328
Like Tree118471Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

dededi likes this.
    Putting the fun back in dysfunctional

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Alas the sportsball people came second.
    walkonby and dededi like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Darth, I actually watched the game at my BrotherB' s house with BrotherR and my nephew. I took over some cherries and a couple of mangoes that we shared. (After living the good life and eating incredible meals by the "Queen of the Kitchen " - our good friend @Lynn49 I have a few pounds to lose!) I can't imagine how fit they must be to run around like that for so long. I was wearing my UK scarf but it didn't bring us luck. Back to the drawing board.

I found yet some more tar in between Tootie's toes. So, I set up the "Dove De-tarring" station in the bathroom and lured her in with some beef treats. Poor little beggar! But I think everything is OK now.

I got some shopping for cleaning stuff for my cleaning helper done, deposited some money in the bank,
    Cleaned up the kitchen, made supper, did a test clean on a stain on the floor with the recommendation of the Uber driver and my friend who babysit dogs and has to regularly clean up little stains.

I booked a new wedding in September and went over a "to do" list with BrotherR. I finished unpacking and "squirreled " away some pieces of fabric that I picked up, thanks to @Lynn49 's eagle eyes, at one of the shops we "raided" on our run around Val Caron.

I have a little follow-up gift to mail to my grand-daughter with bits and bats but also, a raw ruby that I picked up in Victoria. Her birthstone is a ruby.

You should have seen the birthday cupcakes that @Lynn49 took up to the camp-complete with all the ingredients and equipment to ice them there. This is one dedicated baker! I tell you, they disappeared in an instant at the party. With much licking of lips!

Well, I am going to hit the sack.

Between Croatia and France- I really don't have a preference. Can someone help convince me?
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 4 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone . We will be having another hot day. Stay cool and hydrate everyone. @avoncallingu it sounds like you had an awesome time with @Lynn49 . Hope everyone had a great day yesterday. Have a great Thursday all
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good morning everyone
    Another hot(ish) one today.

Only one more day until the weekend graces us with its presences...
    Looks like tomorrow is the 13th...hmmmmmmm....

Have a wonderful day folks!
    DANGER

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

oh dear! I forgot all about that Friday the 13th stuff. DUCK!!! ha ha
    Such a tough loss for England, but Croatia has never been that far before so good on them!
    The showdown is on Sunday against France, hope it ends in regulation time and NOT extra time or the dreaded shootouts.

The last few days have been very lazy and quiet, you know..... retiree speed.
    No big plans for us this w/e, very grateful I do not live anywhere near that noisy Indy race location.
    Another " sport " I just don't get. Those James Hinchcliff ads made me somewhat amused a while back but that is about it....lol.

Hoping everyone stays cool today ( indoors with the A/C on if at all possible ) I am facing a dreaded task today....trying to clean the green guck outa the fish tank without killing all the fish. Bought a plecostomus a while back hoping he would be the one to keep the tank sparkling but perhaps he is a retired fish with nothing to prove anymore?

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka, kool_105, Lynn49 and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Darth, I actually watched the game at my BrotherB' s house with BrotherR and my nephew. I took over some cherries and a couple of mangoes that we shared. (After living the good life and eating incredible meals by the "Queen of the Kitchen " - our good friend @Lynn49I have a few pounds to lose!) I can't imagine how fit they must be to run around like that for so long. I was wearing my UK scarf but it didn't bring us luck. Back to the drawing board.

I found yet some more tar in between Tootie's toes. So, I set up the "Dove De-tarring" station in the bathroom and lured her in with some beef treats. Poor little beggar! But I think everything is OK now.

I got some shopping for cleaning stuff for my cleaning helper done, deposited some money in the bank,
    Cleaned up the kitchen, made supper, did a test clean on a stain on the floor with the recommendation of the Uber driver and my friend who babysit dogs and has to regularly clean up little stains.

I booked a new wedding in September and went over a "to do" list with BrotherR. I finished unpacking and "squirreled " away some pieces of fabric that I picked up, thanks to @Lynn49's eagle eyes, at one of the shops we "raided" on our run around Val Caron.

I have a little follow-up gift to mail to my grand-daughter with bits and bats but also, a raw ruby that I picked up in Victoria. Her birthstone is a ruby.

You should have seen the birthday cupcakes that @Lynn49 took up to the camp-complete with all the ingredients and equipment to ice them there. This is one dedicated baker! I tell you, they disappeared in an instant at the party. With much licking of lips!

Well, I am going to hit the sack.

Between Croatia and France- I really don't have a preference. Can someone help convince me?

Awww, shucks, @avoncallingu , it was our pleasure to spoil you for a while. As to those pounds, yep....one of the hazzards of summer at camp around here!

As to Croatia and France, my choice is Croatia...first time in a final game and it would pi$$ russia off SO MUCH if they won!! hahaha!!

Off to camp soon today, major thunderboomers in the forecast for later today and through tomorrow with a beautiful weekend ahead of us!

Enjoy your summers, everyone!!
    Natalka, cabmonk, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Go, Croatia!!!

Good morning, all! Hot one today, will be worse tomorrow.

So glad Avon and Lynn, you two having had a wonderful time together!

Not much going on here, home care aide will come this aft.

Have a lovely day, everyone, stay cool!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone!!

Name:  d184634d0d8270dd2eca604817bce287.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  25.2 KB
    Natalka, cabmonk and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  6d0e56b252b4776cbdcd0499f36314bf.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  38.3 KB
    Natalka, cabmonk, GoJays and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Ddp yoga stand up done and I had breakfast. Strawberries with cottage cheese and shredded wheat cereal. I told my friend everything I ate yesterday. She was like geez I think I ate that much for breakfast. Yeah I used to also but can't keep doing that.
    walkonby, danger_dan and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

cabmonk and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

This was my whole day yesterday. 1 cup of cereal with milk, cottage cheese and and English muffin also a cup of prune juice A big salad with spinach, rotisserie chicken, chickpeas, cucumbers, 2 boiled eggs and dressing. Snack was 2 granola bars and homemade lemonade sweetened using stevia. Still came to about 1800 calories but burned 500 calories doing ddp yoga.
    kool_105, walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Thread Information