User Tag List

Page 604 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 104 504 554 594 602 603 604 605 606 614 654 704 1104 1604 ... LastLast
Results 9,046 to 9,060 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Permission requested to be worried and concerned anyways @Natalka ??
    I'm trying to make some light humour here, but just know that we are ALL tuned in closely to your situation.
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 1 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Lynn, I am not so sick as to need to be in hospital, not just my opinion but also that of the medical staff. With the specialized home care, I can be looked after here. However, they always let me know that should something start going south, I should get to hospital.

Thanks to all for your continued concern.
    @Natalka ...what @walkonby said: we'll still continue to be concerned about you and only have your best interests at heart...you are getting good treatment at home, for sure...just wondering about other possiblities.

Sweet dreams, Nat!!
    Natalka, cabmonk, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Yes, of course, it's nice to know you are here!

It's all much appreciated!

I just seem to have a complex set of things going on, some related but some are not. It's all quite concerning, just in general, let alone when something goes awry!

It's nine here and I am sleepy, so I think i will head to bed soon. I didn't sleep at all during the day, so I'm hoping to have a decent night.

Good night, dear souls! Sweet dreams!
    Lynn49, cabmonk, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Oh, my, all by myself..

Good morning! It's seven and it was a hellish night for me. I didn't sleep until around three, then it was difficult and in fits and starts.
    I will try for a snooze before the doc comes at ten.

Really muggy this morning, but glad it will be cooler than yesterday.

I will update later.

Have a great day, everyone!
    Lynn49, cabmonk, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Good morning gals....was sort of a crazy nights sleep for me too but just not sure why I kept waking up.
    Hamlet always lays very near to me, that little furnace body of his purring away and watching me like a hawk if I dare get up and visit the bathroom.
    Mind you, none of this " unrest " had any effect on me rising early, as in just after 6:30
    I am a lifer that way, had to rise so much earlier for work and seems that habit is tough to shake.

Osuna is an Astro now......sigh. whatever.
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@Natalka Try and have a good day today.
    Last edited by cabmonk; Tue, Jul 31st, 2018 at 10:37 AM.
    Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning. Hope you all had a great day yesterday and today started out awesome. Was trying g to run around getting some deals . @Natalka hope you get a nap today and the news from the Dr is positive always having u in my thoughts my friend. have a few appointments I have to get to later today . Do have a great day all. I am going to get some stuff done in the house now.
    Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Full vegan diet starts today. Just waiting for my aunt because she offered me a ride. Getting lots of beans, chickpeas, tofu, nuts, tons of veggies and fruits. I have a bunch of recipes and ideas ready to go. I have been working up to this for a while. Hope everyone is doing well.
    Natalka, Lynn49, GoJays and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Last edited by danger_dan; Tue, Jul 31st, 2018 at 10:47 AM.
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 2 others like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Doc just left. Heart rate is the same, low. BP is good, lungs are good.

This doc had spoken to my heart doc, the heart tracing I had done last week showed nothing wrong. They are pretty sure that it is this one med which has lowered the heart rate, it's a rare side effect. I stopped taking that pill yesterday, it will take a few more days for it to get out of my system, and hopefully the heart rate will go back up to my normal.

So they already know that I am just so sensitive to medications, which is one good reason for getting them whittled down.

As for sleeping, I am just SOL for now. But I will try melatonin over the next while. Another option is to go on a strong antihistamine I used to be on for the itchiness when my psoriasis was bad.

Breathing is better today. Doc figures it's the stress/anxiety.
    She took the time for us to have a good talk, so that was wonderful.
    Best of all is that I'm not so worried anymore. Good cleansing sigh!
    Lynn49, cabmonk, GoJays and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello folks! Little errands take a long time.
    Nat, I always say that I am like they"Canary Down the Coal mine" If there is a rare side effect of something- I will have it. Sounds like you are the prairie canary....
    I also figure I am the Princess and the Pea. If there is something a little irritating- I will feel it before anyone else.

I am hoping you are resting comfortably and getting some well needed shut-eye!

I am resting a while before the final push to finish packing and get on the road with my BrotherB to Buffalo.

So, adieu, folks! Will chat later.
    Natalka, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Hello folks! Little errands take a long time.
    Nat, I always say that I am like they"Canary Down the Coal mine" If there is a rare side effect of something- I will have it. Sounds like you are the prairie canary....
    I also figure I am the Princess and the Pea. If there is something a little irritating- I will feel it before anyone else.

I am hoping you are resting comfortably and getting some well needed shut-eye!

I am resting a while before the final push to finish packing and get on the road with my BrotherB to Buffalo.

So, adieu, folks! Will chat later.
    I was bored @avoncallingu so I Googled " prairie canary " to look for a funny bird pic BUT this came up....ha ha It is a real place.

Natalka and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hello, y'all...and that includes prairie birds of every flock out there!!

Well, I have a new friend at camp who is undergoing chemotherapy now, and a not-so-new friend there asked if I'd sew a head covering for her, and I said absolutely (I had already been looking for patterns, so I was happy that she asked, because really, I didn't know if and when she'd need them). She's 2 weeks into her chemo and has lost her hair, poor muffin.
    So I've sewn a lined 'toque' so that there are no seams inside, and a hm...how to describe it...a head-scarf that is already shaped and gathered so all she has to do is slip it on. I hope she likes them. I'm going to also sew a 'surgical cap' because they're also suitable for people undergoing chemotherapy. I'll bring them to camp on Friday to give to her. Fingers crossed she likes ONE of them!!! I don't know her taste, yet, so I made one of each. For now.

Other than that, another day in a super-sunny, hot paradise!! The kids are all planning to spend the rest of the day in their pool, and I plan on sipping this wine indoors where it's cool.

@Natalka, I doubt anyone here could get a doctor to make a home visit, so you're very fortunate for that, indeed!!! Our former doctor frequently visited my Mom, but only for her toasted bacon and tomato sandwiches after his work-out, on his way to work.

@avoncallingu, ALL the best of luck in Buffalo!!! It's TIME this nonsense is put to rest for heaven's sake!!! Fingers crossed for you!! And how nice that your brother is driving you there!!

Okay!! Off to...um...pour a second glass of wine and probably not my last tonight. Whenever I sew my back is absolutely torn to shreds and I screech when I have to move...I do believe wine helps.

Last edited by Lynn49; Tue, Jul 31st, 2018 at 05:12 PM.
    Natalka, GoJays and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Oh, geez, I had a post all typed in and just had left it to read over, went to another tab to look up something for my husband, came back here and my post was gone!

Ok. Avon I am the princess and the pea, too. Around here, I am the 'precious little flower' because of how sensitive I am!
    Hope you have a good trip!

Lynn, how kind of you to make those for your friend!
    Believe me, I am so very grateful for this home care which includes doctors. There are also nurse practitioners, but I haven't seen one yet.

When I was a kid, very sick with measles and a high fever, our GP made a house call. When Mom told me he was coming, I guess I got really agitated because I didn't want the wolf to come get me. Yes, his name was Dr. Wolfe!

I did have a sleep this afternoon, so I am clear headed now!
    Hope you all have a lovely evening!
    Lynn49, GoJays and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I guess I forgot to share a picture today. Better late than never

Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Thread Information