User Tag List

Page 613 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 113 513 563 603 611 612 613 614 615 623 663 713 1113 1613 ... LastLast
Results 9,181 to 9,195 of 29349
Like Tree118512Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good night, everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@walkonby
    That is so cool! So glad you were able to do that today

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Putting the fun back in dysfunctional

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

@kool_105 ...that watermelon has too many seeds for my liking...

Morning gang! Here's a little something to get you moving, and to get the blood flowing, ready for the weekend!

Have a wonderful day folks.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good morning, folks! Yay for the Jays win!

Lots to be done today, as always.

The Blues fest is on this weekend here. It's supposed to be nice weather. May just check it out.

I wrenched my back re-potting plants yesterday. RE-POTTING PLANTS! I am so out of shape! I am going to start yoga in September. Gentle yoga. I think if I did the "Downward Dog" now, I'd be "down-for-the -count. "

Onward to the weekend! Have a great one!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Happy Friday!

Not looking forward to humidex of 38 today, glad I don't have to go out.

Hope you all have a Fab day!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

G'day, everyone!!!

Off to camp shortly, checking up on "the girls" weekend....hahaha...they sent the cutest photo yesterday, all 3 of them wearing identical "raggety" baseball caps: one read, 'surprise I'm drunk' the next, 'I'll bring the alcohol', and my DD's, 'I'll bring the bad decisions'....yah. what I'm up against.

Speaking of bad decisions, did y'all hear about those 3 (4?) girlfriends who decided at 2AM, to jump off a bridge into water in BC??! Hmmmm...wonder if alcohol was involved. I always told my kids, when they got older, "Nothing good ever happens after midnight." Not that they always listened....

My fibro seems to be out of remission and I'm fatigued to the point of complete weakness yesterday and today, can barely make it from one room to another. Sleep doesn't make it better, it just makes me forget I have it... Hope it passes soon!

Toodles everyone, have a wonderful weekend ahead!!!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Tomorrow will be the last day of my first 13 week program with ddp yoga. It was a scheduled day off but because it's the last day of my first 13 weeks I wanted to do something. So tomorrow I'll squeeze in the ddp yoga hips back and knees. It's about 30 mins long and will be a good way to wrap up the beginners program. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good for you for sticking with it, cabbie!

Lynn, I sure hope you will be feeling well enough to enjoy the weekend away.

Temp is 38, not just the humidex. Luckily I was able to keep things relatively cool in the house. Sure wish we had central air!
    It's funny with the window a/c in the kitchen, as soon as you cross the doorway into the living room, it's like being in a different climate because it's so much hotter there. I have two fans going in the bedroom. Husband doesn't like air blowing on him and he doesn't mind the heat, him in his shirt, jeans, and socks.

Hope you all have a good evening!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Jays crashed and burned tonight, so I flipped to CNN a few times.
    How pathetic was it that Rudy Giuliani and Jay Sekulow hosted Sean Hannity's radio show and used it to push their ongoing agenda of attempting to discredit the Mueller Investigation.Honestly! THESE are the best lawyers Trump can find?

Makes sense I suppose as in his own words " he knows all the best people ".
    Too bad many of them are now in jail, on trial, under surveillance, being questioned ( Subpoena ) or in a foreign Country.
    Geesh I totally forgot that it is Friday! retiree condition, happens a lot.

Nighty night all!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I'll keep pushing forward with my ddp yoga and my new diet.
    Just an example of what I've been eating. Here's what I had today.
    Breakfast: cereal, vegan yogurt, 1 rye toast with peanut butter and bananas. Lunch: cauliflower, chickpeas and black beans, cucumbers, sunflower seeds, and hummus. Dinner: roasted sweet potatoes and 2 rye toast with hummus, cucumbers and sunflower seeds. Snack was a banana and about 6 strawberries with homemade lemonade using stevia. Trying to eat well.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good evening, folks! I took Tootie for a beautiful ride into Mennonite Country today. What glorious scenery. My real motivation was to check out a Cat Sanctuary. I know she has always lived with other animals nearby and she feels quite at home visiting with my friend's dog but I can't have 2 dogs. I know she has had many litters and I thought that if I were to get a kitten, that she might "mother" it and be more comfortable when I have to be out.

This woman runs a fabulous non-profit organization with terrific accommodation for the almost 100 cats that she currently has there. They are vetted, spayed or neutered and well loved by volunteers. There was one very layed-back ,calm little male kitten called Addison. He's an orange tabby. He showed no aggression towards her-just wandered around curiously. But she was not liking having him around. She started showing signs of stress and certainly didn't want to interact with him. Although the woman tried to convince me that they would "get-along," I finally decided not to take him. I made a donation and headed back through beautiful farmland.
    The rest of my family went to the Blues Fest, but my back and toe were killing me, so I have been taking it easy, doing low-energy kind of jobs.

I watched the movie, "Call Me By Your Name," which had many Oscar nominations. Not sure if it won any but it was a very powerful story of Love in the wrong place, at the wrong time. Beautiful scenery as well. Well, I am hoping I can be a bit more mobile tomorrow.
    Have good sleeps, everyone!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Cabbie- you are doing a wonderful job of changing your eating habits and getting healthy! Good for you!
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and cabmonk like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Thanks..
    Newfiescreech likes this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Happy Caturday!

Never thought I would say that I am glad it will be 30 today, yesterday's 38 was crazy.

Up and at 'em, washed, medicated, and fed, lol! Nurse can come any time after nine. Most of the time they call about 20 minutes ahead, but not always. They are busy Saturdays, depending on hospital discharges.

Hope you all have a great day!!

Attachment 343720

Vader does this too, especially when it's hot.
    Last edited by Natalka; Sat, Aug 11th, 2018 at 11:17 AM.

Thread Information