User Tag List

Page 616 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 116 516 566 606 614 615 616 617 618 626 666 716 1116 1616 ... LastLast
Results 9,226 to 9,240 of 29349
Like Tree118512Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning @GoJays .
    I know what you mean about the flies around the green bins and compost bins, @flemeth ...so annoying!

Quiet in the office this morning, which is wonderful! Time to get some work done.

Have a awesome day folks. stay cool...looks like it's going to be a humid one today.
    DANGER

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

early bird worker bees hard at it I see....Sounds like it's very productive for you when the office is quiet @danger_dan ?
    enjoy the getaway with your hubby @flemeth .
    Pretty quiet here as well. DS made up a pan of chicken Parm last night for him and DH for work, along with a side dish of pasta.
    DD and I are " dentisting " today.....blecht! but then afterwards we're shoe shopping!!
    One needs a reward after sitting in a dentists chair.

Time to surf a bit, then I'll tend to a few tasks. Happy Tuesday all!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Brrr... Good morning, huge fog and and pretty cool right now, but it should get to mid-twenties.

Not much going on here for me, just trying to get through the day.

Have a good one!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good morning folks! Had the best night's sleep I have had in a VERY long time, even though I was hooked up like a Christmas tree with wires all over. They used their machine and my CPAP mask. Still haven't calibrated my own machine but I will work on that. They kick you out at 6. So have driven down to Cambridge and back to get Tootie. Now I will have a shower to get all the goop out of my hair. They actually sandpaper your scalp- "to get all the dead skin cells off" so the leads can have a good connection.

Lots to do today, but I am mindful of my toe and back. The mattress at the sleep Centre was SOOOO comfy. It had a foam topper. I just might invest in one as my mattress is 14 years old and, I think has taken it's lumps.😁

Oh, a Billboard joke as I drove this morning....

Tried to catch the fog this morning.....mist!😁.... If you can't laugh at your own jokes, who will?

See you later, folks! Have a fun day!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

A very sunny good morning to everyone!!
    @avoncallingu , what an ordeal, huh? DH had to go through that, they called him back a year later, but meh...he declined. He's still breathing nicely at night, so all's well so far.. Pace yourself, my Friend and know what? It's OK to say "NO." sometimes!

Just grocery shopping for home and camp today with DH, not sure how long I'll last, still in the throes of this stupid fibro flare-up. DD is back at work for 3 days, then we'll all be off to camp, although I think we'll leave Friday morning instead of Thursday. It's a huge weekend there: pig-roast, corn-roast, live band, sandcastle building contest, a midway and fair in Providence Bay...I'm tired just thinking about it all!!

You all have an absolutely great day....only 133 days until CHRISTMAS!!!

Oh,, goodness, Jenny at camp...she feels it's her duty to keep them up the tree where DH hung the squirrel/chipmunk/bird feeder near our deck while they scream at her! Of course, they can always step onto the branch of the next tree beside it, but no....they just scream at her! hahaha!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    early bird worker bees hard at it I see....Sounds like it's very productive for you when the office is quiet @danger_dan ?
    enjoy the getaway with your hubby @flemeth.
    Pretty quiet here as well. DS made up a pan of chicken Parm last night for him and DH for work, along with a side dish of pasta.
    DD and I are " dentisting " today.....blecht! but then afterwards we're shoe shopping!!
    One needs a reward after sitting in a dentists chair.

Time to surf a bit, then I'll tend to a few tasks. Happy Tuesday all!

Thinking of you today, @walkonby ............

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Knew if I checked that you would have posted, Lynn. Corn roast, eh, live bands, eh? Sounds like a very fine weekend ahead. Here I am thinking of the weekend and it's only Tuesday!

As far as dentists- my advice - grin and bare it! (Sorry, I am on a roll!)

Tuesday is Value Village 30% off. Haven't made it in the past 3 weeks.

I got a "We have filed a criminal case against you" crank call supposedly from Revenue Canada. -on my cell phone. I was going to look up and see if there is someone to report it to, but they must be getting millions of these.

But, if, by chance it is real, will someone take care of Tootie?

BFN!
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Knew if I checked that you would have posted, Lynn. Corn roast, eh, live bands, eh? Sounds like a very fine weekend ahead. Here I am thinking of the weekend and it's only Tuesday!

As far as dentists- my advice - grin and bare it! (Sorry, I am on a roll!)

Tuesday is Value Village 30% off. Haven't made it in the past 3 weeks.

I got a "We have filed a criminal case against you" crank call supposedly from Revenue Canada. -on my cell phone. I was going to look up and see if there is someone to report it to, but they must be getting millions of these.

But, if, by chance it is real, will someone take care of Tootie?

BFN!
    Hi, @avoncallingu !! Oh, those calls!! So much for "no call lists"! Unfortunately people fall for those messages from creeps who steal money from unsuspecting people, and likely as not, the elderly!! But you and I? When we get old? We'll never fall for those!!!

Well, grocery list in hand, we'll be off as soon as DH brings Jenny back from her morning constitutional.

Hope everyone's having a lovely day!!
    Newfiescreech likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    You all have an absolutely great day....only 133 days until CHRISTMAS!!!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I agree with owly owl!!!
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and GoJays like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hahahaha....oh, @GoJays , you always post the exact expression I picture you making!! I'm already practicing my Christmas cards! Sometimes it takes a few (and more!) misses before I settle on something. PLUS, I need to think about what I want to find in NY for "the kids" for Christmas! Without a few ideas, shopping there can be overwhelming. I mean...for some people...hehehe
    Just planning ahead....!
    @Natalka ....you shush, too!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Lynn, glad you are excited for it, even if it seems too soon for some of us!

Milan had gone through a Christmas box in storage, and discovered that some hungry mouses helped themselves to our didukh - the decoration of wheat stalks arranged and tied together, which my husband had made years ago. They made quite a mess.
    A didukh is very special, symbolizing the spirit of our ancestors.

Tomorrow will be a busy day - nurse whenever s/he comes, doctor at 10, care aide at 2.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  5CD330B8-D0F3-4B91-AC58-96CFC8E4ADF5.gif
Views: 97
Size:  170.3 KB

While outside watering flowers on sunday got stung two times by hornet on my arm ...and blessed me father last night out watering flowers 💐 again i got stung by stupid hornet on back my leg ..whatssups with those stupid hornets last couple days ..seen more hornets in couple days then i seen all summer .
    Lynn49 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@Newfiescreech , Honey, if you weren't dousing them with water and practically drowning them, they'd probably leave you alone!! Hahahaha!!!! They were only protecting their homes.

Well I don't know how some people can sit around all day and do it!!!

My DH made me a mint julep earlier this evening, and wow...it's almost "Hello, Sailor!" time again! One drink! Of course he tells me it has 2 oz of bourbon in it, but still!! I'm off to never-never land, folks!!

Have a lovely evening, and sweet dreams!!

Yep...how I feel!!!

Newfiescreech and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    @Newfiescreech, Honey, if you weren't dousing them with water and practically drowning them, they'd probably leave you alone!! Hahahaha!!!! They were only protecting their homes.

Well I don't know how some people can sit around all day and do it!!!

My DH made me a mint julep earlier this evening, and wow...it's almost "Hello, Sailor!" time again! One drink! Of course he tells me it has 2 oz of bourbon in it, but still!! I'm off to never-never land, folks!!

Have a lovely evening, and sweet dreams!!

Yep...how I feel!!!

Name:  59614283-E6D6-41B2-A4E6-D8C459E61F40.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  82.1 KB
    Lynn49 likes this.

Thread Information