User Tag List

Page 617 of 1956 FirstFirst ... 117 517 567 607 615 616 617 618 619 627 667 717 1117 1617 ... LastLast
Results 9,241 to 9,255 of 29328
Like Tree118471Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good night folks! So tired! Got my CPAP machine working at home. I don't think that the pressure is right but it is working ok.
    Newfiescreech and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, @GoJays !
    I'm guessing everyone else is enjoying actual SLEEP?!
    I've been awake since 2:30. Grr.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning @Lynn49 and @GoJays . And Good morning to all

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Ladies, @GoJays , @Lynn49 , @flemeth , good morning.

Lynn What are you doing up so late/early?

Morning everyone.
    Looks like it's going to be another hot and muggy day today.

Have a wonderful day folks!
    Newfiescreech, Natalka and Lynn49 like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Go Jays -are you trying to scare us? Love the "art" though! Flemeth, you must be looking forward to your get-away! Dan, you have almost made it- Half-way to the hallowed halls of the weekend! Hope the drive was good!
    Lynn, What the heck? Too much caffeine? Too many things on the brain? Hope you are snoozing now.

I struggled through the night with my machine. Maybe I will just rent a room at the Sleep Clinic. They can forget about the wires-just hook me up to the machine and let my sleep on that wonderful bed!

Well my cleaning helper will be here soon and I have to take the girlie out for her morning constitutional. Getting dressed would be a good idea. Having lunch with a good friend -catered by her.

Oh, I seem to have been overtaken by a bout of enthusiasm last night and volunteered to chair the committee. Well, there are only 4 of us. One person will host the meetings at her place, one will be the secretary, one the computer person and that leaves me. And two "guides" from the presbytry who just watch -and tell endless stories of how things can go wrong -if last night is to be an example.

Gotta go, chums. Take good care. See any camels in the clouds?

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning!

Lynn, I was up most of the night, too. Now when I would like to go back to sleep, I have had to make sure I am ready for the nurse at any time, and the doctor coming in an hour.

Very Smokey out today, and we will just get over 30.

Enjoy the day, everyone!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

oh goodness! This is just odd. I had an off again on again night, where I surrendered the big tv to DD, watching the game on my puny bedroom set ( not nearly as satisfying...no Hi Def or rewind features )
    So of course I dozed off. I will not call it a nap as it was clearly too long.

The end result was @Lynn49 I was actually awake between 2:30 and 5:00 a.m. Then the alarm goes off at 7 and I must take DD to work....struggled with that.
    @avoncallingu I am surprised you volunteered to chair a committee.....I thought Lynn said you have to start saying " no " more.
    It's clear you just can't keep a good person down! Enjoy all the duties this one entails...keep smiling.

My poor guys. The weather is just unbearable. They've made sandwiches and salads for their work meals....a bad work day for sure.
    I will have to go back out later to gather DD, ugh....A/C works thank goodness.

Jansen ( rookie Blue Jays catcher ) got his first Major league HR last night ( his family were at the game too! ) and the Jays actually won the game!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Just before 11 here. Nurse was here around 9, one I hadn't met before. Turns out she's the one allergic to cats, so they haven't been assigning her to me. And wouldn't you know it, Vader was out and about in the house. Nurse was okay, though. She knew I couldn't contain the cat to a room.

Had a big weight loss since Saturday, well, duh, peeing every 10 minutes has to do something! Nurse just checked wounds, since doc was coming. Plus she put my stockings on, my husband didn't have time this morning.

Doc came like two minutes after nurse left. My heartrate is 46, BP is good, one lung not great - so for three days I will increase the lasix by half to see if that will drain more fluid, which may account for my breathing not being wonderful the past few days. Doc said not to worry about the 💓 number, what is more important to watch for are any other symptoms.
    All was okay with my blood work, they are mostly concerned with liver function and potassium levels.

Home Care aide called to see if she could come at 11:30 instead of 2, since she wants to be the one to do my care. If I left the time, it would be someone else.

So I just grabbed a few bites of a sandwich since I didn't have breakfast, that feels better.
    So, on with the rest of the day!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Gòod morning again, everyone!

Goodness, @walkonby , we could have been on the phone all night! I know we'd never run out of conversation! Hahaha!

As for me, I guess it was one of those "wide-awake" nights, and as you said, @avoncallingu , too much thinking! Just couldn't settle. DH sent me back to bed at about 7, and he and Jenny were so quiet, I crashed until 11:30, and feel much better now. Not perky....just better.

@Natalka , I heard this morning on tv that those wildfures in BC are sending smoke into the praries and thought of you. Keep the outside out as much as possible if you can; i hope your lungs aren't compromised and affecting your breathing.

@avoncallingu .......sigh.....I try, I really do, but 'horses and water' and all that....I'm guessing you also do too much thinking when life gets too quiet? Well....I think you'll have to think about a new mattress, hm? Now......just an fyi....we had a memory foam in our smaller trailer and I hated it! I always felt I was climbing out of a fox-hole whenever I turned over! try out many, ask friends, research, and find the best, snuggliest one for a peaceful night's sleep. Best of luck!

Well....I forgot a couple of groceries yesterday, need 'Nilla cookies to make those toooo delicious and pretty mini cherry cheesecake tarts for everyone at camp this weekend.
    Not sure if we're leaving tomorrow or Fruday morning....likely tomorrow, it's a packed weekend there coming up!

Toodles for now.....enjoy your day!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Yes, Lynn, I am careful to keep the house closed up. Last week we were at level 10, today is 8. It's freaky to look outside, though, there is sun out but the smoke in the air makes it a yellowish brown orange, kind of freaky.

Well, I am going to finish my sandwich, then head for a nap not long after. It was a busy morning!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Turned off the alarm clock this morning instead of hitting snooze like usual. I was out of bed at 3:13. AND I forgot to set the coffee maker last night. Really annoyed about it all. Which leads us into this...

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning @GoJays and everyone on SC. Well I did get a lot done yesterday chasing a few deals Will take it easy today still have to get all my stuff together to take with me on my vacation.Hope you all had a great day yesterday . Enjoy your day today even though it’s goung to be super hot still

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning all.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Morning!!

A more reasonable sleep last night, which should lead to a more productive day.
    Jenny is still sleeping. She bounced against the side of the bed at 6am, so I hoisted her up and stuffed her just under the quilt, on top of the blanket and she immediately fell asleep. And still is.
    Dd went golfing, so all's quiet here.

@Natalka , would you believe the smoke from those BC wildfires are finding its way here?! It must be so difficult in the prairies! What does your sky look like? The weathernetwork is showing so many photos of those orange skies.

Have a wonderful day, everyone!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Thu, Aug 16th, 2018 at 09:09 AM.

Thread Information