User Tag List

Page 640 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 140 540 590 630 638 639 640 641 642 650 690 740 1140 1640 ... LastLast
Results 9,586 to 9,600 of 29349
Like Tree118512Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Oh, good heavens, @GoJays!! The best our little Ricky did when we were kids was fly down the hallway in the morning yelling, "Get up! Get up!"...and sharing my porridge on the side of my bowl..nibbling toast. He was a cutie-pie, too...almost the same colouring as your birdie-pic.

@walkonby...I've created a monster! hahaha!! I'm so happy that you're enjoying football...isn't it an excitingl game? Things can change in an instant, as you saw with my Pack yesterday! And {{{swoon}}}...isn't Aaron Rodgers beeeautiful?!! When he left the field after that knee injury, I thought "good heavens, no, not another season-ending injury!".....but nope...he came back with a vengeance!

Not much on the books today. Nothing either of us has to do, and it's going to be a little drizzly, so no reason to go out, either. Nothing like the rain you southern folks are getting though...wow. At least it'll be nice for you all after today.
    And, seems the coast of S Carolina will get hit by Florence just before our kids head down there for a week of golf. IF the golf courses where they've booked their tee-times is still functioning!

Well, have a great day, everyone!!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello folks!

Drizzling rain all day. I went to the dentist this morning and I have a self-draining abcessed tooth -disgusting and painful! I have to go to see an endodontist on Wednesday morning at.....7:30 AM!!! (Maybe he'll let me sleep there the night before so I can get up on time) Most probably I will need a root canal. 'KA-CHING! And OUCH!

Never had one done before.

Also a yeast infection causing the corner of my mouth to split. What a mess!

Am having a little rest snuggled up with the Tootie girl.
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Pretty hard to "like" that post, @avoncallingu ....rough days now and ahead of you. I surely don't envy your dental issues; dentists still scare the life out of me...I'm so lucky mine treats me like the terrified 5-yr old I am when I get into that chair!! Best of luck, Avon!

Right now I'm regretting booking our trip. This fibro thing is way out of control; the other day I went to The Shoe Place for sneakers, took only about 20 minutes to find yet another pair of Sketchers, there were 2 people in line ahead of me and I nearly had to leave them and go to the car. I felt as if I was seconds from passing out with vertigo and dizzyness! Medicines can help with the pain, but this is an entirely new issue for me and I'm so afraid of falling again. It's looking more and more like my walker will accompany me to NewYork.
    Newfiescreech and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Avon, so sorry about your dental problem. In the past when I got to the point of a root canal, I opted for extraction. Too many times I had heard of failed procedures, then they had to get the tooth pulled anyway.

Lynn, gee meds' side effects suck, this I know. Perhaps you could contact your doc for a similar drug which may not give you dizziness?

You two are in my prayers, hoping things ease for you.

(As for me, I am just really sick of peeing! Darned diuretic! However, I know it's a must for me...)
    Newfiescreech and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I had a root canal done many years ago @avoncallingu and it worked out nicely for me. No pain (they gave me really good drugs, I was high as a kite). They capped it off with a crown and it's still going strong, 17 years later. Geez, I hope I didn't just jinx things.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Hi everyone hope you all had a great week. Mine was awesome got to have some me time. Will try and catch up on everyone post before the week is out.Now I I back to routine since School is back on. Still have to get un packed and do laundry. I am going to get busy now . Have a great evening all
    Newfiescreech and Natalka like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@Natalka , no drugs involved in my vertigo, dizzyness, just another wonderful symptom of fibro. Weakness, pain....ah, too many to list. I just hope our doc can help...thank heavens he understands this invisible neurological condition!

@flemeth , I can't remember where you went, but I hope you had a wonderful time and that your DD is safely snuggled into her new home.. she did move in with friends, right? Hahaha...."great" memory...not.
    Newfiescreech likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@Lynn49 Yes my DD moved in with 2 friends keeping my finger cross so far the are getting along great.

Not sure if I did mention where I was going. I went to Punta Cana .it was super hot and humid. But I did get to do a few tours. Myself and my DH did have a great time

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

@Lynn49 sorry, I had gotten from your post you were on pain meds, so thought they were side effects from that.
    I don't recall if you said before, do you see a rheumatologist and/or neurologist?
    @flemeth welcome back! Glad you had fun in the sun!

Son is over for visit and he helped me get supper together. He's having a talk with his dad now, his turn.

Have a good evening, everyone!
    Newfiescreech and Lynn49 like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

oh boy @avoncallingu I am not in line to trade places with you wrt dental issues. I am like Lynn.... a terrified 5 yr old....I get gas for every procedure! Well not for cleanings but everything else.

welcome back @flemeth ....your trip sounded great, glad you and DH got away to Punta Cata. I spent the day here in regretful rainy ruins! ha ha Can ya believe Doug Ford?!! ( using the notwithstanding clause ) He is exactly like Trump. Once Trump discovered he could sign " Executive orders " and issue pardons he was drunk with power.

o.k. I know guys....no political chatter in here. Have a great night everyone.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Goodnight folks! Had to stay up to take my second antibiotic, and pain pill and deal with the fungus on my toes and also on my lip. I'm beginning to feel like a medicine chest. Just shove in the pills and hope they work.

@Lynn49 - I did a little research and would recommend black pepper and also ginger. Sounds weird but they are both supposed to calm down systemic inflammation which can contribute to whole body pain. (What can you lose?) Don't dispair about your trip? You'very waited too long for this! I can't remember exactly when and where DD and her husband and friends are slated to go to the Carolinas but Florence might indeed have a negative effect -maybe cancelled flights,etc. I hope not, but you never win when you try to ignore Mother Nature. ( My grandmother's name was Florence -and a more mild-mannered woman you would never find! I hope this storm doesn't add a nasty connotation to her name.)

Well, 9/11 in the morning A hard memory that I still can't wait my head around.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone a busy morning here .Trying to save on the electricity bill have 1load of laundry in the dryer now. Have to get a few things at the groceries and will be most of the day at the School where I volunteer some of my time. Now I off to walk Thor who thinks that I would leave again he is just following he ever where will try to give him an extra long walk to tired him out . Have a great day all

Thread Information