User Tag List

Page 677 of 1956 FirstFirst ... 177 577 627 667 675 676 677 678 679 687 727 777 1177 1677 ... LastLast
Results 10,141 to 10,155 of 29328
Like Tree118471Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

@Lynn49 - I love chicadees! Great picture!

How about "Garage Sale Mysteries? " Do you like that one?
    Newfiescreech and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  18C0D279-B8E6-4BBA-8905-E57797E330C7.jpeg
Views: 118
Size:  112.8 KB

Good morning folks..sure hope everyone is having a wonderful sunday morning... the wind is howling crazy out here this morning..were suppose be getting 100km/h wind today and lots and lots rain ..batten down hatch’s ..we could be blow off rock here today .have wonderful sunday all take good care yourself

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[QUOTE=avoncallingu;6932916]A late hello- Short version-after driving all day and having brother R over for supper and TV watching -herded Tootie, brotherR into car-got every one settled-drove home -it's 11:45 and I left my keys in the apartment! And no one is up that I can buzz! Luckily, I hadn't had a chance to take my suitcase in and Tootie was with me. Drove back to Cambridge and will sleep at my friend's house and sort everything out in the morning. Will most likely miss church but will get there in time for the play rehearsal after finding a way back into my apartment and getting changed.

Tootie has never slept with me here on the single bed. She's confused about what is going on!

Good night everyone!

Have a good sleep ![/QUOT

ohhhh my goodness gracious avoncallingu..so sorry hear about your mishap ..your so busy taking care everything else and lock yourself out ..will its good hear you got somewhere stay for the night sweetie..we all need place hide a key way in case this kind emergency arises again ..have wonderful sunday and sit back and relax rest day .take good care yourself
    Natalka, Lynn49 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Hi, @Newfiescreech, @Natalka, and the late-arriving @walkonby! Did I miss anyone? @avoncallingu, perhaps?

Walks, I meant to catch that new Murphy Brown but then I thought it'd be a disapointment. I really enjoyed the original one. No idea what that getting away with murder one is, and don't watch Will & Grace. When Avon visits it's the same: we don't agree on any shows at all!! I can't think of one we'd actually enjoy watching together! Lol!! Well, our differences make the world go 'round, I guess. Or at least interesting. I watched a couple of episodes of that wedding dress chosing show (sorry can't think of the name) and although I remained calm inside I was tearing my hair out! Sorry Avon, hahahaha....but haven't watched one since you left. It's just that if a gal is so insecure about choosing her own gown, or feels she has to please everyone else, then there's something inherently wrong with the dame!! Jmho, of course.
    @Newfiescreech, I think we all get late starts on our Saturdays...lazy days on the weekends; I bet we all just roll out of bed and collide with our coffee-makers and collapse on our sofas. At least, that's what I do. No sense rushing around. I did square up about another 20-25 3 1/12" squares today, but my left hand and right shoulder are still sore, so I quit. Only about 300 to go! Woohoo!!

I hope you're all having a relaxing day, but jeepers, @walkonby, it must get lonely with the guys snoozing when you want to boogie the day away...poor guys, I bet they don't see much of their weekends, either.

Good morning Lynn ..wow !! 300 squares left to square up ..what are you making ?? You must be making quilts for all your neighbours.. or your expecting very very cold winter in Ontario lol ..have wonderful sunday morning relaxing and sipping on coffee ..take good care yourself sweetie
    Natalka and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, @Newfiescreech and everyone still sleeping in!

@avoncallingu , you're so busy all the time, it's no wonder you forget things; time to carry an extra key in your handbag? Or attached to your keychain? How long was your drive back to Cambridge? And yes, I do watch the garage mysteries...and you know my DH...he'll be reading whike I'm watching them, and he'll look up over his glasses and say, "Oh, I don't know...I wonder if they'll ever get together!!" Hahaha....yep, the storylines on all those romantical mystery and Christmas moviex are pretty much the same, but still......love 'em. Just wish we could get the US's Hallmark Channel!!!

Well, have a great day, everyone! @walkonby ....it's NFL Sunday!
    Newfiescreech and Natalka like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Newfiescreech View Post
    Good morning Lynn ..wow !! 300 squares left to square up ..what are you making ?? You must be making quilts for all your neighbours.. or your expecting very very cold winter in Ontario lol ..have wonderful sunday morning relaxing and sipping on coffee ..take good care yourself sweetie
    Mornin' @Newfiescreech ! Yep, just a "scrappy quilt", as they're called..a snuggle quilt, maybe for camp, maybe for our GS when he visits and snuggles on the sofa here. He's sensitive to blankets here that Jenny and I snuggle with, so it may just be for him. Really, I just enjoy making them, keeps me busy in the winter... Toodles, Hon, and hang on tight to that rock! Wouldn't want you blown into that ocean!
    Newfiescreech and Natalka like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning hope everyone is having a good weekend. I had a very busy Saturday . Had company over for lunch and then I had a 40 Birthday celebration that I went to. It kind of chilly here. But I still have to go out and do groceries today. @avoncallingu I am glad you had some where to spent the night after the mishap with your keys. You have such a busy life doing things for others you need to have some time to your self. Have a great Sunday all
    Newfiescreech, Natalka and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Poor little muffins, how do they survive our winters?!

They're built for it! Look how poofy he is I never see them in the summertime around here.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

I wonder where the Robins go in winter? Oddly, I have never thought of that.

I'm home. Tootie duly walked and fed and snuggled in her blanket. I'm grabbing a bite before I head off to play rehearsal. Then an afternoon show put on by KW Musical celebrating 70years of productions - 5 of which I was in. Then supper at a friend's. Tomorrow is a busy one as I have commitment at Dr's for BrotherR and then a meeting with my New year's Eve wedding couple-neither of which have I am prepared for. It will get done.

Hang on in the winds today! BFN!
    Last edited by avoncallingu; Sun, Oct 21st, 2018 at 11:44 AM.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Well, have a great day, everyone! @walkonby ....it's NFL Sunday!
    @Lynn49 wanna laugh?? DH and I watched CFL yesterday! And The Argos broke their 7 game losing streak!! ( against Montreal ) I think it was because we were watching and cheering them on.
    I'll probably surf some of the NFL games today, my guys are almost out of their comas!! ha ha

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    They're built for it! Look how poofy he is I never see them in the summertime around here.
    In winter, they puff out their feathers so they can keep more layers of warmth.

I adore them, we have lots around - drives my son nuts because I chitter back to them, chick-a-dee-dee-dee...

We are in an older area of the city with big old tall trees, so we are lucky to have lots of birds. I love hearing birdsong all day, and sometimes into the evening.

Good day, all!

Another day of not much going on. Ugh! For me, anyway.

I'm jealous of my husband who just left for church, and he "gets" to go for a CT scan at a hospital this aft. He is okay, it is of his left hand. He has had problems with it for a while already, but no answers. Often it cramps up, sometimes it gets weak unexpectedly. He had seen a new neurologist a while back, nothing showed on other tests - he had that electric nerve stimulation test.
    So, an answer and a remedy would be nice for him!

Enjoy the day, peeps!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@GoJays , we have them here year 'round, particularly at camp...they wait patiently while the squirrels haul off some food, then flit back and forth with single seeds...I love their chirping!
    @walkonby , yes, absolutely, it must have been you and your DH that afforded the Argos that win.
    @Natalka , I hope your DH gets some answers soon; I imagine in his line of work it can be dangerous if his hand suddenly gets weak. It can take so long to find out, unfortunately.

Today my DH and I made up home-made chicken/veggie/noodle soup and ended up with 3 full, large mason jars full, plus some in our fridge. The tops popped in without me processing them, and I'm wondering then, if they're shelf-stable or if we should freeze them anyway.
    Any thoughts from anyone who does preserving? So 2 will go to his Brother's family along with a mac&cheese casserole that's already in the freezer. With my SIL having Parkinsons, her DH will be busy shuttling their Son back and forth for his radiation and chemotherapy, so I thought a couple of meals might help...I'm sure they'll all be exhausted physically and emotionally.

Well....back to the games!!

Have a lovely evening, everyone!!

Hope you're as chillin' as this lizard!

Newfiescreech, Natalka and GoJays like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

We have lots of little sparrows in the summer @Lynn49 , but I never see the chickadees.

I like them all, they're so cute
    Natalka and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@avoncallingu - The only time of year that I see robins around here is in the spring. I never see them the other three months of the year. Strange, eh?

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Nurse Shane just left, came without warning!

All is good - BP, heart rate, lungs.
    Just need to take things slowly and not get so frustrated when I am not progressing....

Thread Information