User Tag List

Page 689 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 189 589 639 679 687 688 689 690 691 699 739 789 1189 1689 ... LastLast
Results 10,321 to 10,335 of 29344
Like Tree118511Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Ok, fine, I'll make room for you to sleep in there, too, @GoJays! You would be more than welcome! I don't see any Rumchatta or Lemoncello, or Baileys for our morning coffee, but that can be easily corrected.

OOOoooo...have we seen this in our LCBO? I may have to ask DH to pick this up for me for Christmas morning; he always gives me a Bailey's to help get me through the morning! Hahaha....Have you tried it? Maybe it's more summery...?
    I didn't know such a thing existed. Looks good though.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Lynn, Robax Platinum does have the muscle relaxant, paired with ibuprofen. Robax acet has acetaminophen with the muscle relaxant, another has ASA

I take the platinum so I can intersperse it with Tylenol if need be.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

good afternoon gang. I've been under the weather for more than a week now with what the Dr. called a " cold " , well I had no dripping sinus, no sneezing, no watery eyes. I told him my right ear was having painful jabs and every time I swallowed my swollen throat felt like razors were in there? How is THAT a cold??
    Whatever!! I think I am finally past the worst of it. Ate more than one box of throat lozenges. ( sucrose free of course )
    I blamed the headaches I was getting everyday on this illness but then I attributed them to me giving up all caffeine ( again ) , so likely this was withdrawal symptoms.

Congrats to you @Lynn49 for restarting WW, nothing happens until WE feel motivated to start again.
    For me it was actual health concerns that saw me book a Dr. appt. After blood work results and discussion I agreed to attend Dr. Poon's Clinic. ( covered by OHIP ) They assist patients with weight loss.
    We'll see how I do after Phase 1 of their plan. Very restrictive food list I must say, and I have seen and experimented with many healthy weight loss journeys in the past but this one is even more strict!
    Fingers crossed!

A very Happy belated 27th b'day to Milan!! @Natalka . Our guys are almost the same age....our middle kid celebrates his b'day in Feb.
    I still feel so sleepy most of the day so a nap will be in order later on.

have a great afternoon all!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    good afternoon gang. I've been under the weather for more than a week now with what the Dr. called a " cold " , well I had no dripping sinus, no sneezing, no watery eyes. I told him my right ear was having painful jabs and every time I swallowed my swollen throat felt like razors were in there? How is THAT a cold??
    Whatever!! I think I am finally past the worst of it. Ate more than one box of throat lozenges. ( sucrose free of course )
    I blamed the headaches I was getting everyday on this illness but then I attributed them to me giving up all caffeine ( again ) , so likely this was withdrawal symptoms.

Congrats to you @Lynn49 for restarting WW, nothing happens until WE feel motivated to start again.
    For me it was actual health concerns that saw me book a Dr. appt. After blood work results and discussion I agreed to attend Dr. Poon's Clinic. ( covered by OHIP ) They assist patients with weight loss.
    We'll see how I do after Phase 1 of their plan. Very restrictive food list I must say, and I have seen and experimented with many healthy weight loss journeys in the past but this one is even more strict!
    Fingers crossed!

A very Happy belated 27th b'day to Milan!! @Natalka. Our guys are almost the same age....our middle kid celebrates his b'day in Feb.

Sorry about your illness. Did the doctor take a mouth or throat swab. Could be strep throat?
    If you can't get back to your doctor, try a walk in clinic. IMHO, one week is enough to suffer and you should be treated and on the mend by now.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

yes @Shwa Girl he did a throat swab and as of yet I have not heard from the Dr. office as to the results.
    Just an aggravation for me as I also thought it was a strep throat infection.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Walks, glad you are somewhat better but geez. Def sounds like a throat infection, and ear, too.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@walkonby hope you feel better soon.
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

You don't have to put on the red light 🎶
    Putting the fun back in dysfunctional

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Thanks for the earworm, koolio!
    Newfiescreech, kool_105 and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

yes @Shwa Girl he did a throat swab and as of yet I have not heard from the Dr. office as to the results.
    Just an aggravation for me as I also thought it was a strep throat infection.
    Hi walkonby..i just hope your feeling better soon sweetie..take good care yourself
    Lynn49, walkonby and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Fingers crossed!

A very Happy belated 27th b'day to Milan!! @Natalka. Our guys are almost the same age....our middle kid celebrates his b'day in Feb.

Walkonby..i went on this diet by Dr.Poon back almost 10 years ago .i lost lot off weight on this diet ..if you follow his diet right to T ..you will sure lose your weight ..take it from me it was healthy diet forsure ..i cooked more turkeys that year then i cook in my life ..turkey would fill me and I wouldn’t be hungry..i only ate my 3 meals a day and drink lots of water ..yes !! Being Diet Pepsi drinker i would have half juice glass full every supper time and most times I couldn’t drink it due to i drink so much water all day .first month i was on this diet i lost 20 lbs ..but i walk 8 to 10 Kms everyday and during that summer i walk twice a day ..its hard battle thats forsure and its life time commitment .
    Natalka, Lynn49 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@GoJays good morning your post always makes me smile or laugh

Thread Information