User Tag List

Page 705 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 205 605 655 695 703 704 705 706 707 715 755 805 1205 1705 ... LastLast
Results 10,561 to 10,575 of 29349
Like Tree118512Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Newfiescreech and Natalka like this.
    Putting the fun back in dysfunctional

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@Natalka , as Screech put so well your Brother knows what you're going through and is keeping you in his prayers; I think they watch over us. I miss my Brother also, can't believe he's gone, but I seem to remember more of our years together as kids and teenagers, we were so clise. Then he married an uppity b**ch and we were never the same again. Hateful....well, there's a word for her that I rarely use but it suits her just perfectly. You're fortunate to have had such a good relatiinship with your brother through the years.

As for our kids, ain't it great?! I chatted on the phone with our DD for the 2 1/2 hours to the Saukt and home again today. Time flies when we're together. And no, @avoncallingu , I won't tell her about your coat collection and hall entrance closet, lol....But she'd be a big help!! Hahaha!

@walkonby , judging by the score right now, I'm also wondering if they used up too much of their magic yesterday!

Sweet dreams, everyone!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

just licking the wounds Boston left on our Leafs from last night.

Remembrance Day ceremonies are under way today, I feel like heading over to the closest location for them.
    This is a true R & R day for my gang here, no one is concerting, traveling, movie-ing, or studying, just kicking back at home for a change.
    DH cooked up a hungry man's " casserole " for him and DS for work next week........Roast pan filled with sausage/meatball and potatoes. Adorable!

Last edited by walkonby; Sun, Nov 11th, 2018 at 07:31 AM.
    Newfiescreech, Natalka and Lynn49 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  8BFD8CFA-761C-4CEE-861A-92F650F101EF.jpeg
Views: 134
Size:  58.6 KB
    Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  42E00D45-2F39-49AB-BCF4-3B4A0259C07B.jpeg
Views: 130
Size:  101.6 KB
    Natalka, Lynn49 and dededi like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all. @walkonby I know what you mean about the game last night . The is a very upset leaf fan in my house that my DH.
    Hope everyone is having a good weekend . I am going to spent an quiet day at home either reading or watching TV . My DH will be making dinner as usual .Have a great Sunday all

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Hi, everyone

For me, just a sad start to the day as my husband just left for church, and I cannot attend the anniversary memorial Liturgy for my brother... It just feels crappy.

Milan came over last night and we had a really nice visit and talked, talked, talked! I so much love the man he has become!

Take care everyone!
    Happy  urday!
    @Natalka I am sending you lots of Hugs . Don’t beat up your self about not being at your brothers anniversary memorial . I am sure he knows you situation and in watching over you. Just reflect on all the good memories you had.
    I am glad Milan was visiting you . Our kids just bring us so much joy just being there. And Milan sound like an awesome Son . You and your DH did right by him

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

No one has mentioned it but at 5:00 pm today EST and at coordinating times across Canada so it happens together, all the church bells across the country will ring out 100 times in commemoration of the 100th anniversary of the Armistice.

I've been lazy this morning but I have to get moving for church, rehearsal and then a little baby's party.
    I envy those of you who are just chilling for the day.

We will remember them.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    No one has mentioned it but at 5:00 pm today EST and at coordinating times across Canada so it happens together, all the church bells across the country will ring out 100 times in commemoration of the 100th anniversary of the Armistice.

I've been lazy this morning but I have to get moving for church, rehearsal and then a little baby's party.
    I envy those of you who are just chilling for the day.

We will remember them.
    I just saw this on Facebook. I am going to suggest to DH we head downtown as we have at least three churches with bells and several of the bell ringers are amazing.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, everyone!!

A do-nothing much day!
    Hope you all are having a relaxing, refreshing, replenlishing day!!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good day, all!

Thanks, everyone, for your thoughtful words and thinking of me.

After the memorial Liturgy yesterday, Milan and my husband went over to my sister's home for visiting there, then came here - and relayed to me things the family had been talking about, and how everyone was, so it was good to be at least caught up on things.

Milan stayed for the day, we ordered in supper, and he didn't leave until ten or so. My husband was napping, so me and the kids just talked and talked about a zillion different things - from the silly, to solving the world's problems.
    Talked a lot about the wars, he has really gotten into learning about WW II especially.

This past week, through radio programs and reading, I have learned a lot myself about the two world wars, things I didn't know before - so that is always a good thing.

The Bells of Peace is such a nice idea, hoping we will be able to hear some from where we are.

Just listening to the ceremony from Ottawa now.
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Putting the fun back in dysfunctional

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Good morning @GoJays !

I am in for a moment and then I'll be gone!! Errands to run once it gets light out.
    No side eyes from the cats today, I remembered to feed them first.
    Yesterday I was trying to decide what kind of menu to make up for Christmas Day.....I looked back on the last 4 years and they were so varied, one very traditional, the others a little spread out with mini courses served with breaks between them.
    This years challenge will be making it for everyone else but I will only be able to have the lean meat and non starchy veggies on my plate. ( Thanks a lot Dr. Poon.....ha ha )

Have a lovely week everyone!

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning @GoJays and @walkonby .
    It will be a very busy Monday here. Had some unexpected visitors yesterday my DH sister and her family showed up it was good to sit and do some catching up. I have a DR appointment today, some errands to run and then to tidy up the house . Also the leaves needs to rake. Hope you all had a great weekend

Thread Information