User Tag List

Page 767 of 1953 FirstFirst ... 267 667 717 757 765 766 767 768 769 777 817 867 1267 1767 ... LastLast
Results 11,491 to 11,505 of 29295
Like Tree118399Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Good afternoon @Natalka I do not envy you those bitter cold temps you are experiencing.
    We got " some " snow last night, it was a challenge for me to try and identify the animal tracks that went from my front door, down the path, all around the vehicle and back, then off to our neighbours path....omg!! I just looked up prints in images and these are BUNNY prints!!
    Woo hoo, I love Bunnies! track all over my path sweet bunnies!
    Newfiescreech, Natalka and Lynn49 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Aw, bunnies! They might be living under low bushes near you.
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Natalka and JadeAngel like this.
    Putting the fun back in dysfunctional

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Good afternoon @Natalka I do not envy you those bitter cold temps you are experiencing.
    We got " some " snow last night, it was a challenge for me to try and identify the animal tracks that went from my front door, down the path, all around the vehicle and back, then off to our neighbours path....omg!! I just looked up prints in images and these are BUNNY prints!!
    Woo hoo, I love Bunnies! track all over my path sweet bunnies!
    @walkonby bunnies sounds great. Last spring 1 of them decided that my back yard was perfect to have babies. We had to protect those babies from my fur baby because he wanted to always dig up the barrow and the babies was helpless .but once the gots little bigger and can hop about it was awesome
    Newfiescreech, Natalka and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Natalka likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Aw, @walkonby , our kids' home is surrounded by bunny prints, but they're backed by a greenbelt so I imagine that's where they're hiding out in the winter. It's so sweet to see them hopping across the street and lawns in the summer.
    What are they eating in mid winter, poor muffins? I feel like I should toss something out there for them...

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Natalka and JadeAngel like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

oh @Shwa Girl ty for posting this!! I just saw it now. Wouldn't that have made your day if this tot granted you a hug??

https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/126440...6/#post6936981
    Newfiescreech and Shwa Girl like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Have been sleeping since 3 - having wild dreams about the wedding tomorrow. Something like teacher "back to school" dreams.

Woke up and saw that it was 5:30 and thought I had missed the whole thing!

Well, something has been eating the kibble that I have been leaving out for the black cat. No tracks, though, so maybe it's birds -awfully big "seeds" or a sneaky "lean-down-from-the-box." Squirrel.

I find that the squirrels come out when the temps go above freezing.

Our play was very well received and our old minister even showed up in the "Soup Line" scene.

Well, I need to prepare supper and get Tootie out for a little walk. She's bewildered by the timeline of the day, too.

Enjoy your evening, folks!

Flemeth-I think you are very wise to stay away from festive germs.
    Walks, are you watching Junior Championship hockey?
    My BrotherB is rooting for the Browns to win so that by hook or crook, his Steelers can get into the playoffs.

Take care! Keep warm and dry!
    Last edited by avoncallingu; Sun, Dec 30th, 2018 at 06:06 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Have been sleeping since 3 - having wild dreams about the wedding tomorrow. Something like teacher "back to school" dreams.

Woke up and saw that it was 5:30 and thought I had missed the whole thing!

Well, something has been eating the kibble that I have been leaving out for the black cat. No tracks, though, so maybe it's birds -awfully big "seeds" or a sneaky "lean-down-from-the-box." Squirrel.

I find that the squirrels come out when the temps go above freezing.

Our play was very well received and our old minister even showed up in the "Soup Line" scene.

Well, I need to prepare supper and get Tootie out for a little walk. She's bewildered by the timeline of the day, too.

Enjoy your evening, folks!

Flemeth-I think you are very wise to stay away from festive germs.
    Walks, are you watching Junior Championship hockey?
    My BrotherB is rooting for the Browns to win so that by hook or crook, his Steelers can get into the playoffs.

Take care! Keep warm and dry!
    It doesn't look good for the Browns therefore our Steelers right now....

Tell your brother I TOLD Trubisky to do anything BUT throw the ball!!! And btw...I got both calls previously on the Browns' plays correct. 2 for 2......just sayin'...
    Last edited by Lynn49; Sun, Dec 30th, 2018 at 07:53 PM.
    Newfiescreech likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Seems it's not only us, @GoJays ....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  EE086DED-19F3-4383-AFD9-B7F6C17467E0.jpeg
Views: 297
Size:  76.0 KB
    Natalka, Lynn49 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Hey, I didn't intend to do that, and I didn't even retell a fraction of what he told me.

He has often said how he is so happy we are his parents and that we raised him old fashioned style, but still with fun and freedom.
    He has especially commented many times since he was a late teen, on how much he appreciated me being a stay at home mom.

He doesn't understand why other guys don't like spending time with their parents, he truly doesn't.

We always, always have let him know how precious his gift of time is to us - let alone this past year when he has had to go above and beyond.

Hope you all have a nice evening.

It's bonechilling cold here, and my wonderful husband has gone to pick us up a late supper.

Nighty-night!
    Yes !! Natalka.. Its sure is so nice to hear ..how much our kids appreciate things we done for them .. there’s nothing wrong with old fashion style ..if more people done old way with their kids ..we just might have some polite , obedient kids out there today .

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    ^^ @flemeth well you can watch our boys again tonight against Tavares' former team ( Islanders ) for the first time since he became a Leaf!! Woo hoo!! I hope it is a fast paced game...that will keep me from nodding off too.
    Waiting for a phone call this a.m. to see if my physio gal is feeling better ( had food poisoning apparently ) .....secretly I am hoping she is still not well as I am hurting on my lower back and also feeling very lazy atm.
    ( don't want to go work out )
    Trying to clear out the fridge today from the hangers on ( leftovers ) Almost all the bird is gone now...1 large drumstick and some wing meat are all that remain...lol
    A soup IS possible but I simply do not feel motivated to make the guys one. I made my own pureed thick soup from all the roasted veggies yesterday....Mmmm that will definitely be lunch today.

For all of you who have many irons in the fire over the weekend......try to squeeze in some R & R to mix in with whatever has you running on empty! ( that means YOU @Newfiescreech ...among others )

Thanks walkonby..hope your staying away from kitchen..LOL ..keeping busy all this week but today I decided change things up some and sit down for few hours to watch hallmark movie ...then back at my own work around house today ..now im caught up again ..until next weekend and I Take Christmas things down ..wow ..only seems like few days ago i put it up and now time take all away again...have yourself very merry Christmas and Happy New Year 🥳
    Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Hey, I'm doing Dr Poon's also! There are some good recipes on line here and there, so it's a good help with starting out. If you want them, I'll send them to you. I've done Atkins a long time ago, sometime in my 40s....and lost a lot of weight and kept it off. As the years went by I lost the oomph to worry about my weight, so...January 2nd, back on the wagon, on a healthier version of Atkins. But right now...I have all these Raffaello coconut white chocolate hazelnut treats I have to make disappear before the 2nd. I don't expect to much trouble with that.

I hope you're able to catch your breath for a day or two?
    Good night Lynn ..Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 🥳..yes ..i would like to have those recipes please ..yepper ..im taping my mouth up after Christmas too ..got get those extra pounds off too ..never ending story ..watch what you eat ..older i get worst it’s getting..have wonderful sunday

Thread Information