User Tag List

Page 773 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 273 673 723 763 771 772 773 774 775 783 823 873 1273 1773 ... LastLast
Results 11,581 to 11,595 of 29298
Like Tree118407Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Thanks for the warning, folks - jailed in Guantanamo for smuggling Kinder eggs over the border! I don't want to tempt fate - I'll have to.......EAT them!

Another successful wedding - lots of fun! I don't usually stay past the ceremony, but these were friends. Great meal - wonderful dance music a' la 1960's, 70's, 80's - I figured that they just wanted to wear us oldies out so we would go home and then they'll lay on the MODERN music!

I'm aching, hurting all over but you just can't sit down when "Dance to the Music" is playing!

It poured down all night. Who'da thunk it?

Well, might just let the TV slide over to midnight and then hit the sack.

Happy New Year, everyone! @Newfiescreech - leading us all into the new year!!! - @Natalka - enjoying the old year for another hour or so.

There was a Scottish fellow at the wedding who gave them a special Scottish wish I can't remember all of it, but I had a big smile at the part that said, "May mice never leave your cupboards with tears in their eyes!" Picture that one for cuteness!
    yup because it is something not editable inside something that is, they say it is too dangerous,

these are allowed though https://www.kinder.com/us/en/kinder-joy
    Putting the fun back in dysfunctional

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

I don't think I will be taking my aka either! That is incredible, right?

It's still confusing that today is Tuesday. I took out some recycling. Obviously they did not come today.

I got the Christmas wrapping packed away this afternoon. But we have multitudinous birthdays in January. I have kept out one role of kind of "generic" winter wrap.

My sister-in-law is turning 50. Any ideas for a 50th bday gift?

I have a collection of snowpeople to replace the Christmas things. They can stay up for a while, of course.

Will pack away my Christmas clothes tonight after I finish laundry.

Trying to decide what would be safe stored in the garage. It has been registering 15° in there but it might be damp. So the tree itself might be safe but no linens or paper.

Wooden trees? I have a collection of them my dad made.

More organization needed.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kool_105 View Post
    yup because it is something not editable inside something that is, they say it is too dangerous,

these are allowed though https://www.kinder.com/us/en/kinder-joy
    @kool_105 you made me laugh out loud with this post

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    I wonder if any of these people were the "first born" of their year in their town?
    I was first baby be born in New Year ..though it wasnt until January 6th ..after that day they were coming like ants doctor told my mom haha 😆
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    such fun reading back the last few pages!

@Natalka you're subtle comments usually get me chuckling and that post about the snakes not being cuddly
    ( I 100% agree! ) and the one with the booze chocolates. ha ha
    @cabmonk would you just mind loaning me your wonderful Aunt for half the year? I promise to feed her well and bring her coffee each morning and then return her when she has spoiled me too!! hee hee
    @Newfiescreech is the rumour I am hearing true?? You will also be " dating " Dr. Poon very soon? If so, he will be a busy man in 2019 because I have no intentions of letting him go!!
    @GoJays never stop treating our eyes with your humor memes, we all need that first thing when we log on here, it is like medicine.
    @avoncallingu that wedding sounded so great! Plus being able to enjoy the dancing at the reception.
    @flemeth here is wishing you terrific health all through 2019.....no more " pop-up " colds!!
    @Lynn49 what is there left to say to you? With your adoration and images of baby bats, doxies and SNAKES you may already be beyond help.....

Happiest 2019 EVER everyone!! Let this be a year of love, positivity, inclusion, compromise but.....NO snakes!

Happy New Year walkonby..hope you and your wonderful family have wonderful 2019 ..YES !! I’m dating with Dr.Poon tomorrow..due or die got take those Christmas goodies pounds off .. Now you knows back 10 years ago ..i dated Dr.Poon then and lost lot of weight but 2018 been terrible year due to i been so busy working and volunteering so much and neglect eating proper foods ..so now im determine start with him on another journey with Dr.Poon lol 😝 i know your doing awesome with this diet too ..you keep up wonderful job your doing sweetie..All anyone needs is to be determine do this diet or any diet out there .if your not ready for it then you wont stay with it .its all mind over matter for us ..so in morning it starts for me ..thinking lynn started today or maybe it could be tomorrow to ..wish us all good luck on this journey.
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Good morning!

We actually stayed up late enough to usher in the new year. However now we're watching...ugh...fox news because they have the only pre Rose Parade show showing floats up close before the parade in an hour. Soooooo...bye for now!
    Happy New Year Lynn !! Seen this picture and I thought of you LOL 😝 just wondering how many times did you make up same excuse hahahaha just joking 🙃
    Name:  BCC4489E-51A1-47D8-B7E4-82A8548A8471.jpeg
Views: 114
Size:  65.3 KB
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  0D85F10A-A00A-438A-9B3A-AE23FAC01C61.jpeg
Views: 113
Size:  121.7 KB
    Lynn49, cabmonk and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Newfiescreech View Post
    Happy New Year walkonby..hope you and your wonderful family have wonderful 2019 ..YES !! I’m dating with Dr.Poon tomorrow..due or die got take those Christmas goodies pounds off .. Now you knows back 10 years ago ..i dated Dr.Poon then and lost lot of weight but 2018 been terrible year due to i been so busy working and volunteering so much and neglect eating proper foods ..so now im determine start with him on another journey with Dr.Poon lol  i know your doing awesome with this diet too ..you keep up wonderful job your doing sweetie..All anyone needs is to be determine do this diet or any diet out there .if your not ready for it then you wont stay with it .its all mind over matter for us ..so in morning it starts for me ..thinking lynn started today or maybe it could be tomorrow to ..wish us all good luck on this journey.
    Hi, @Newfiescreech !! Yes, I started today! "A promise made is a debt unpaid", even if I just promised myself. I know the first 4-ish days are the hardest....and I also know we'll be annoying @walkonby with our questions, but I suspect if I don't mention 'snakes' she'll help me along. And yes, I do find them cuddly...not in the fluffy-teddy-bear way, but they do the snuggling!!! Hahahahaha... YIKES!! Did Walks and Natalka just faint??!!

Again, Happy New Year to everyone, wishing you all, all the blessings your hearts and homes can hold!!!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

@Natalka - I can't believe how long it took for your town to see it's New Year's baby! And you, too, @Newfiescreech !

I did manage to change the bed. Kind of lost power after about 8:00pm. BrotherR came over for supper and I bought Swiss Chalet. Was glad to reduce the number of dishes.

I am very tired. I left a message with my physio to call me in the morning to let me know when my appointments are this week. Don't want to forget another one!

So, I hope she doesn't say, "Oh, in an hour." Just want to rest.

Well, good night, folks! the "regular" work week seems to start tomorrow for many.

They were setting off fireworks tonight as it got rained out yesterday, but, of course, Tootie can't hear them, so although we were on a walk, she didn't get spooked.

Sweet dreams!

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Natalka and Lynn49 like this.
    Putting the fun back in dysfunctional

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Newfiescreech View Post
    Happy New Year walkonby..hope you and your wonderful family have wonderful 2019 ..YES !! I’m dating with Dr.Poon tomorrow..due or die got take those Christmas goodies pounds off .. Now you knows back 10 years ago ..i dated Dr.Poon then and lost lot of weight but 2018 been terrible year due to i been so busy working and volunteering so much and neglect eating proper foods ..so now im determine start with him on another journey with Dr.Poon lol  i know your doing awesome with this diet too ..you keep up wonderful job your doing sweetie..All anyone needs is to be determine do this diet or any diet out there .if your not ready for it then you wont stay with it .its all mind over matter for us ..so in morning it starts for me ..thinking lynn started today or maybe it could be tomorrow to ..wish us all good luck on this journey.

Woo Hoo @Newfiescreech ! Welcome back! You are so right, it is mind over matter.
    Good luck with all the new fresh produce you'll be lugging home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Hi, @walkonby with our questions, but I suspect if I don't mention 'snakes' she'll help me along. And yes, I do find them cuddly...not in the fluffy-teddy-bear way, but they do the snuggling!!! Hahahahaha... YIKES!! Did Walks and Natalka just faint??!!
    Again, Happy New Year to everyone, wishing you all, all the blessings your hearts and homes can hold!!!
    I'll be more than happy to answer any Dr .Poon queries you guys have. I'll even toss you this bone @Lynn49
    At first I was gonna be snarky and write something about this " hug " that Mowgli is getting but the text explains another side of Kaa.
    Newfiescreech, Natalka and Lynn49 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning @GoJays
    Good luck to everyone who is starting a new diet. Stay strong everyone,
    Since I was sick I didn’t have much of an appetite so I hardly eat over the holidays. I am still eating that much hopes it comes back. But it’s always good to eat right for our Health. I would be cheering you all on @walkonby you are doing great with the DR Poon diet keep it up.
    Well today is the Frist day back to work for my DH since he was home on Dec 22/18. Hope it’s an easy day for him.
    I it’s very cold out so I will walk my fur baby a little later .
    Have a great day all

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

A happy Wednesday to you @GoJays !! Get in and out early at work today!!
    same for my guys @flemeth back to the grind today! ty very much for encouraging words wrt diets.
    We " losers " ( aka the dieting crowd ) all appreciate the moral support we get. I was just gonna poke my head in to say hi this morning....but after viewing this clip I have to share......I mean a cuddle is a cuddle no matter who offers it right?

babies teach us acceptance

Thread Information