User Tag List

Page 822 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 322 722 772 812 820 821 822 823 824 832 872 922 1322 1822 ... LastLast
Results 12,316 to 12,330 of 29298
Like Tree118407Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Thanks @Natalka I'm going to keep at it. I'll be back at my DDP yoga by Monday. Just needed to rest because of how low energy I have been. Just putting groceries away I was getting light headed and dizzy but overall I feel pretty good.
    Newfiescreech and Natalka like this.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Natalka, cabmonk and walkonby like this.
    Putting the fun back in dysfunctional

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all. Another cold here so dress warm if you need to be out for long
    A very busy day here needs to do some cleaning and a few errands. Anyone who are taking advantage of a Sobeys Blue Friday happy shopping. So yes is too far off my area and by the time e my DH comes home all the great deals are gone. Lesson learned from last Blue Friday. So I will pass
    Have a great Friday all.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

TGIF Folks!
    Have a wonderful day, stay warm, and enjoy the 'warmer' weather this weekend.
    DANGER

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Good morning all. Another cold here so dress warm if you need to be out for long
    A very busy day here needs to do some cleaning and a few errands. Anyone who are taking advantage of a Sobeys Blue Friday happy shopping. So yes is too far off my area and by the time e my DH comes home all the great deals are gone. Lesson learned from last Blue Friday. So I will pass
    Have a great Friday all.
    Good day @flemeth I just did not see any products worth going to Sobeys for on this particular Blue Friday. It can be hit and miss often with these offers. Getting kind of anxious for my 2,000 STB AM to be placed into my account though!!
    I was just too lazy to dress up warm to walk 3 letters over to the mailbox this morning, so I'm keeping my eyes out for my mailman. He has no issues mailing them for me.

In the middle of a little sewing project atm. I must blame ( or thank? ) @Lynn49 for this. I was perfectly happy NOT sewing for many months....other than the odd repair and such, dare I say more than 2 years?
    My machine was in its case buried under a table, but she got me interested again with her posts about making a cover up for the summer.
    Anyhow I had cross stitched up this " thing " ......but with limited wall space to frame and hang it I've decided to attach it to the side of a large denim Tote bag. ( note: haven't made the bag yet )
    However I got as far as encasing the cross stitch picture between 2 layers of protective see through sturdy plastic. There is a top zipper just in case one day I want to swap out this cross stitch for another!
    Such luck as I dug through my old stash of patters and found the McCall's tote bag pattern that I had made a denim bag from when I was in my 20's!!
    At that time I had cut a pair of old jeans up for the fabric and this time I am using a pair of newer jeans
    lets call these my " fat pants " . ha ha I never want to be that size again so time to re-purpose them!

I got only so far and then my back started aching, probably from sitting on the floor fiddling around with the pattern pieces and jean fabric. Eventually it will get made.

have a wonderful weekend everyone....those milder temps better arrive!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!

Soooooo.....our DD couldn't split the two sister kittens up, so there are TWO new additions to their family! "Suda" and "Preeda" and we visited yesterday and they are so cute!!

Their former names were Pandora and Pearl, but only Pandora was up for adoption because the family wanted to keep Pearl, until our DD arrived. Our DD said she just couldn't bear to think of separating them and the foster mom was thrilled that they'd be adopted together, so...they were! I emailed pics to Avon and Walkonby, and I'll try to post them on here somehow.

My DH wants to take me to a clinic today: I don't know what's wrong, but my mid back from my side ribs across my back is terribly sore, I couldn't even raise myself off the bed this morning without my Hubby's help. I don't recall "pulling" a muscle or anything and thank goodness my lungs seem just fine. I just took 2 tylenol muscle relaxants even though our Dr isn't a fan of them. I'll decide later....

Have a good day, everyone!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good morning folks! Well, once again, I typed out a long and detailed, exciting rendition of my adventure last night. But, alas, it is gone into cyber whatever! @walkonby -I am "sew" excited to be thinking of setting up my sewing area in my new digs. Good for you! Your project sounds terrific.

@Lynn49 - just a note regarding two kitties sharing a space. The more "established" one may decide to mark it's territory for a while. I'm excited for DD and DGS! How about "Thai" since Siam is now "Thailand"

Got to stop and start the day.

BFN!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Oh, @Lynn49 -go to that clinic. Thrilled about the kitties!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning!

Bad bad sleep, really hard to get to sleep, then I was up most of the night. Sure do not know what's different.
    @Lynn49 So cool they got two! Three cats aren't any more work or cost than two. Hoping the established cat accepts them. How old is the cat they have and how old are the kittens?

Yesterday my husband came for a visit, and to bring some things I needed/wanted from home.
    Milan will be coming today, but I told him not to if the storm is bad by then.

Have a Fab Friday, everyone!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@Natalka , I'm guessing that DJ, the black cat us about 3 years old...?...these 2 are 12 weeks old. They were exploring the whole house, climbing, and scrambling and tumbling around each other like they lived there from the get-go!
    They haven't met the yet, they have the front room to themselves (our former livingroom), all set up beautifully, where they spent the night so that DJ could sniff around the house and begin to hopefully accept them...time will tell....

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Hooray!!! A forever home for Siamese Sally...oh wait, Siamese Sayonara? Nope that is Japanese isn't it?
    I just had to look up the 200 most popular Siamese cat names....how awesome! You will let us know what her name is @Lynn49 ??
    Oh I also read that they are awesome pets! They CAN tend to bond with one person though so tell your GS to push his way through and be THE one !!

They must be so excited!! I wonder how the current cat resident will take to this new tenant moving in? Uhhh,...I mean new FAMILY member settling in.

I am going to try and remain optimistic about the promised weekend warmer temps. Please Pigs...can ya fly this one time?? The only plans we have for the weekend at this point are to dine out once. A buffet we have never been to before.....I should warn them my 3 big guys are coming!! As for me?? ugh....just point me to the damn celery sticks, I'll be fine.
    Hahaha ..here is your celery wine for you madam 😝
    Name:  0E1EDC14-75BF-40E3-921D-618BD96A10DF.jpeg
Views: 115
Size:  49.6 KB

Then comes main coarse
    Name:  B097ED7F-E91B-40C6-BB68-3AF00B4F4385.jpeg
Views: 108
Size:  22.1 KB

just kidding you sweetie..its not fun when you have watch every darn thing you eat ..it’s life time commitment..yes !! It’s hard sweetie..but keep on going ..all we need some days is little encouragement from friend or family..its ya going again .take good care yourself sweetie
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 3 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Good morning!

Soooooo.....our DD couldn't split the two sister kittens up, so there are TWO new additions to their family! "Suda" and "Preeda" and we visited yesterday and they are so cute!!

Their former names were Pandora and Pearl, but only Pandora was up for adoption because the family wanted to keep Pearl, until our DD arrived. Our DD said she just couldn't bear to think of separating them and the foster mom was thrilled that they'd be adopted together, so...they were! I emailed pics to Avon and Walkonby, and I'll try to post them on here somehow.

My DH wants to take me to a clinic today: I don't know what's wrong, but my mid back from my side ribs across my back is terribly sore, I couldn't even raise myself off the bed this morning without my Hubby's help. I don't recall "pulling" a muscle or anything and thank goodness my lungs seem just fine. I just took 2 tylenol muscle relaxants even though our Dr isn't a fan of them. I'll decide later....

Have a good day, everyone!
    @Lynn49 hope you feel better . I am with. @avoncallingu you should go get it check out.
    How exciting for your DD family to keep both sisters together. Don’t get me wrong I am not a big fan of Cats some how the terrified me. Both my DDs are asking for 1 but since I am so scared I always says no but the get to have Cat love from there friends and my Younger DD is always taking food for the strays she sees around where she live.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  E2AB5873-F6CA-41BE-A8B4-6104CE7FD4F3.jpeg
Views: 143
Size:  66.3 KB
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    awwww thanks so much gang!! @22hicks it is great to " see " you here!!
    Hope you are staying indoors during these bitter temps. A big cuddle and hello to Jake!!
    I dropped into Giant Tiger to pick up my FREE b'day Apple pie ( decent sized one too....750 grams ) however, since I am still dating Dr. Poon I won't have any but my guys will sure enjoy it.
    To make up for that I treated myself to a new pair of suede fur lined boots ( also at GT ) and they are burgundy!!
    So pretty!

Discovered a new cheese ( well I mean new to me! ) that has NO sodium, carbs or sugar.
    It's called Bocconcini ( I bought a tub of the cocktail version ) A serving is 30 grams or 3 of these little balls....woo hoo!
    Hmmm, maybe I should hold back on the " woo hoo " until I've tasted some eh? ha ha

So nice of the mailman to bring me 2 cheques and another b'day card today!!
    Stay as warm as you possibly can today everyone.

Name:  AF4F7AF9-6B3A-44E9-B628-708792F58C73.jpeg
Views: 104
Size:  129.5 KB
    Lynn49, cabmonk, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Thread Information