User Tag List

Page 825 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 325 725 775 815 823 824 825 826 827 835 875 925 1325 1825 ... LastLast
Results 12,361 to 12,375 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

2 no shows wrt prospective renters. Blick!
    Went to pick up my frozen meals at BrotherB 's and to see if the sofa bed will go with the old blue leather chairs that I had given them. Yes it does.

They have now been told to prepare to be away up to 6 weeks and they can't get back in after they leave. The process consists of the Restoration people removing everything from a or some rooms and storing the stuff in a storage bin outside while they fix what needs to be done inside. Then repeat until everything has been fixed. I can't imagine the potential for screw ups. So nephew may be off to Colombia in the March Break without ever getting back in his house from now til then.

I waited in line for 45 minutes at the car wash with Tootie. I didn't mind. Then dropped off things at Value Village, took my BrotherR to the bank and now we are all here at my place. He is snoozing. Tootie is snoozing and I am just chilling checking e-mail etc.

I stopped at Timmies and bought a Tira Misou (?) doughnut. It was good but I forwent the two coffee beans on the top. It already had caffeine and I don't need to be up all night!

Will chat later.

Does anyone know how Hicks ' gentleman is doing today after that heart surgery yesterday?
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and cabmonk like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hi, @avoncallingu , Hicks' gentleman friend had a few "huccups" during surgery, but all in all, is now recovering nicely.
    Newfiescreech and cabmonk like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Name:  facebook_1549063517899.jpg
Views: 279
Size:  48.6 KB

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

@GoJays - that's so cute as a gif, but I knew I had seen it before.
    It's their mating dance

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Used my yonanas machine tonight. It turns frozen bananas into "ice cream".. I used 3 frozen bananas and 2 handfuls of frozen sliced strawberries and that's it. You can definitely tell it's not ice cream but still very good. Not sure what miracle people are expecting from mushed up frozen bananas when they complain this isn't the outcome they were expecting lol.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

We have one of those @cabmonk . Haven't used it for awhile. It's a pain in the ass to clean. But the product is delicious

Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and cabmonk like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Okay....this is pathetic, poor wee muffin....

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Sorry...I just had to share this picture of Suda...how cute is she?!!
    She's not the mischevious one...Preeda is, and feels the ceiling-height granite fireplace is
    her personal climbing wall. That is being discouraged.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@GoJays I don't mind cleaning it. Take the assembly apart and rinse everything out. I had someone say watch out because bananas are high in calories and high carb so watch on low carb diets. I'm like it's ok I'm not on a low carb diet, carbs are fine damn it lol. I do definitely track my calories though.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I'm trying to do low carb right now @cabmonk , but it's Superbowl weekend, Lord help me, I fell off the wagon today. Monday. Monday I will start and stick to it... again. Hrmph

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

For those of you waiting impatiently for the next season...

https://days.to/spring

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    For those of you waiting impatiently for the next season...

https://days.to/spring
    Maybe on the calendar, Nat, sigh......not the reality that's being predicted.
    Newfiescreech and Natalka like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    I'm trying to do low carb right now @cabmonk , but it's Superbowl weekend, Lord help me, I fell off the wagon today. Monday. Monday I will start and stick to it... again. Hrmph
    @GoJays , we've both been low carb since Jan 2nd and yes for sure those "special days" wreak havoc with the best intentions. Tomorrow we have a friend over for dinner and I'm so proud of us and our delicious low carb charcuterie board, then dinner, and even my cheesecake is yummy. (We each tested a small wedge to make sure it was nice enough to present tomorrow...omgoodness...so good!)

It can be done, and you can do it, too! Walks and I are right here for you if you need help and ideas, or just a cheering squad!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good night, folks! Spent the day washing all the linen that makes up this sofabed. Amazing just how much lint accumulates in just a few days.

It is "freezing drizzle" outside. Still able to navigate to a doggie-friendly spot. Don't know how much will accumulate before morning.

I got into a bit of a political debate on another forum. Didn't mean too, to just edged my way out of it. I should know better.

@Lynn49 -your Super Bowl fare sounds terrific.

I had to laugh at the kitties adventures. You KNOW where she's going to be when no one is around.

One of the founding members of our church and Pastor Emeritus passed away yesterday. He and his wife celebrated their 50th anniversary last spring. Then, shortly after he went into long term care . He had Alzheimers disease. His wife has been with him every day. He had fallen and broken his hip a few months ago. She must be exhausted. A celebration of his life will be on Palm Sunday.

Our family is going out to supper together tomorrow -after BrotherB's family has moved into their new digs.

I have to head to Niagara Falls soon. Imagine what will happen when all that frozen water at the American Falls melts enough to break away! This could be a new adventure story! Look out, Lake Ontario!

That coffee flavoured doughnut is having it's way with me. I am not really sleepy but I am on "pick-up" duty tomorrow morning to get BrotherR to church. Need to try to snooze.

@Natalka -I think one of the side effects of that oil might be sleep-interruption. Have you asked your dr. Although your dr. seems to be missing without action if I am remembering correctly.

Watch out for big sales tomorrow, as stores and on-line folk try to lure people away from the Super Bowl.

Well, good night, friends. Hope everyone gets a good sleep,
    Last edited by avoncallingu; Sun, Feb 3rd, 2019 at 12:03 AM.
    Newfiescreech, Natalka and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quality control is very important, isn't it @Lynn49 And thanks for your support!
    Newfiescreech and Lynn49 like this.

Thread Information