User Tag List

Page 826 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 326 726 776 816 824 825 826 827 828 836 876 926 1326 1826 ... LastLast
Results 12,376 to 12,390 of 29298
Like Tree118407Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

A meme in honor of today...

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Ha! That's cool!
    Well, my body messed up the church going today. Migraine all night- toe pain back, finger pain, of all things! I think that I must have gotten something stuck down right by the nail. So I tried the age old soap and sugar mixture. We'll see how it is today.

Back to sorting, purging, packing if my head will allow. Looks not too badly outside. It's saying a high of 6° and rain.

@Lynn49 -can you FedEx some of that cheesecake down here? I'm sure it is a medicinal cure for migraines!

Think I'll just chill a while until this headache settles down. Good old excedrine migraine.
    Go Rams!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    Quality control is very important, isn't it @Lynn49 And thanks for your support!
    Haha...why, yes it is, @GoJays !! I could test that quality control all day if we weren't having company; the kids said they might drop over, too. I think that would really lift our Friend's spirits. But they work at home all day Saturday (housework, snow-work) and usually Sundays are pyjama days, so we'll see. I do know our GS can't have any of that cake with the almond flour base.
    @avoncallingu , how awful, all those irritating things you had to deal with this morning; I hope by now everything has settled down and I hope you're okay to join your family for dinner this evening.

We're only going up to -6 today, but I'm sure no one's complaining after the deep freeze of last week. I may have even ventured out, although Saturdays aren't my favourite day to do that.

Well, stuff to do!!

Enjoy a relaxing, rewarding Sunday, everyone!!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Newfiescreech, cabmonk and GoJays like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Happy Sunday!

Pretty decent night for me. Kinda odd, since at home I would spring up out of bed before six, and get on with the day.
    Here, I barely remember someone coming to do my vitals at 7:30, then I have to be more awake at 8:30 to get meds - though I feel as though I could sleep more.
    @avoncallingu - so many things going on with you! Breathe...
    The oil should make one drowsy.
    Even though a doc didn't come see me, my meds order was changed to a slow release Dilaudid instead of regular, to see if that helps more.

-38 windchill now, temp -26 and not going to get much warmer.

Have a splendid Sunday!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    @GoJays I don't mind cleaning it. Take the assembly apart and rinse everything out. I had someone say watch out because bananas are high in calories and high carb so watch on low carb diets. I'm like it's ok I'm not on a low carb diet, carbs are fine damn it lol. I do definitely track my calories though.
    You know what @cabmonk I have come to understand that what works well for one does not always work well for another. You made that DDP workout the foundation of your success and whether you eat Vegan, low carb, keto, or any other way...if it continues to work for you I say carry on!

I'm trying to do low carb right now @cabmonk , but it's Superbowl weekend, Lord help me, I fell off the wagon today. Monday. Monday I will start and stick to it... again. Hrmph
    @GoJays Oh those dreaded events, the holidays and monthly celebrations that tug at our cravings!! It is very do-able this low carb thing....but again.... ya have to REALLY want it. In my case I had to reach a point of disgust in my weight gain and inactivity that trumped every other reason to continue eating in an unhealthy way.
    No one was more skeptical than me when I saw the restrictions...but after a few days when I experienced calm, no hunger for longer stretches of time in the day and especially the total absence of cravings...that was when I knew this was the proper path for me to take. I could not be more proud and excited at the 48 lbs I've dropped since Oct 27th.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    @GoJays , we've both been low carb since Jan 2nd and yes for sure those "special days" wreak havoc with the best intentions. Tomorrow we have a friend over for dinner and I'm so proud of us and our delicious low carb charcuterie board, then dinner, and even my cheesecake is yummy. (We each tested a small wedge to make sure it was nice enough to present tomorrow...omgoodness...so good!)
    It can be done, and you can do it, too! Walks and I are right here for you if you need help and ideas, or just a cheering squad!
    yeppers! @Lynn49 Once we saw first hand the benefits of this low carb method there is no turning back!
    Last edited by walkonby; Sun, Feb 3rd, 2019 at 12:11 PM.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Wow @walkonby ! What an achievement! Good for you!

I have kept the drapes closed and not been on the Internet. I have sorted out "hardware " stashes that I have been storing for years. It's been a while since I have needed outdoor flag holders that we used to have on our fence.
    When I got to sorting out laundry and cleaning things-wow -the smelly fabric softener sheets that my husband used to use just put me back in bed with my head covered up. 4 different boxes of awful smells. People have helped me to move many times and things just get packed that I have no use for. The great reckoning has come about-if I have the stamina and time.

It's time to coax Tootie out onto whatever is going on out there and put away what I have accomplished.

Enjoy the game if you are going to watch it. Enjoy the company if the game is secondary to that.

Here's to marching forward with healthier lives!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@GoJays low carb isn't for me but that's ok if others want to do it.

Hope everyone had a good day.
    @walkonby yeah I'll just keep at it . I've settled in on about 4 DDP workouts a week but sometimes fill in easier 10 min workouts on days off. I did DDP stand up yesterday and DDP energy today. So tomorrow I'll just do the DDP wake up instead of doing nothing at all..
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Well, that was one of the most boring Super Bowls that I've seen. From the game, to the half-time show, to the commercials. I played games on my phone for most of it. I did like the Michael Buble commercial though.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Well, that was one of the most boring Super Bowls that I've seen. From the game, to the half-time show, to the commercials. I played games on my phone for most of it. I did like the Michael Buble commercial though.
    I couldn't agree more...we served apps, dinner, dessert to our guest who we still just love to pieces (my late BFF's Husband), then watched the "game". Like you, @GoJays , the game, the half-time thing, were both boring and also like you, I was on my ipad through the 3rd quarter.
    The Muchael Buble commercial was cute (loved how he was sitting on the floor with his magic marker, lol), anything with Harrison Ford and a dog, yet! was fun. Other than that...even the appearance of the clydesdales after a year's absence was a bore.
    As the game was finalized, our guest left, I turned the channel to a Christmas Hallmark movie (apparently they'll be now shown every Friday on the Hallmak channel, although this was on Bravo), pvr'd it, checked in here, and now Jenny and I will hit the hay and watch it until I get too sleepy.

What a waste of time THAT event was. The only part I really liked was the fly-over, as usual. When we were in GreenBay at Lambeau a stelth flew right over us...omg, second best feeling in the world!! Hahahaha!!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Newfiescreech and Natalka like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all hope you all had an awesome weekend. Lots of rain here .stay dry everyone and safe driving

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning folks.
    It's wet out...I looked out off our back deck this morning and it's like we've got a water front property!

Enjoy the warmer weather peeps...cool down will be back soon.
    DANGER

Thread Information