User Tag List

Page 863 of 1956 FirstFirst ... 363 763 813 853 861 862 863 864 865 873 913 963 1363 1863 ... LastLast
Results 12,931 to 12,945 of 29327
Like Tree118471Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Name:  facebook_1551131073283.jpg
Views: 453
Size:  113.0 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Natalka; Sat, Mar 2nd, 2019 at 10:34 AM.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Sorry about the spelling error in the meme...

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Sorry about the spelling error in the meme...
    That's something I would say
    Newfiescreech, Natalka and Lynn49 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    I haven't read anything.... I'm just on to say.... Tootie's growths were BENIGN! !!!! I could jump over the garden fence...if I had one.

I'm so relieved and happy and crying. Good tears!
    Good morning @avoncallingu that awesome news you got from the Vet. I am so happy for you and Tootie. What a relief for you. Have a great Saturday
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and barbis9 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all. @GoJays hope you are feeling better from what ever bug you caught. @Natalka I am proud of all the progress you have made. Keep up the Great work. @walkonby you telling the story of how you had to rescue Rufus had me laughing . Glad you both are okay and you didnt get hurt..

Yesterday we laid my DH cousin to her final resting place. It was a very rough day.
    Hope you all are having a good Saturday.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!

A balmy -6 here today, DH just left with Jenny for a walk, lots of melting yesterday when we were out, big splooshy puddles to drive through. With the snow we have here, there's going to be a lot of flooding, unfortunately.

DD is flying home today from her conference, so we're gathering there for dinner..I texted our SIL that my DH will make his semi-world-famous Caesar salad, and that DD said we should plan dinner...he texted back that he could make his great baked ziti, or maybe some other pasta dish...I just texted back: LOL...call me. Evidently the news that we no longer eat anything with white flour didn't reach him. Now I'll have to think of an alternative that we'll all enjoy. He and our GS are visiting his parents right now, so he'll call me when they get home. He's such a great guy....

Other than that, I guess I didn't mention it much here, but for the past month or so I've been very dizzy, can't go shopping for more than a half hour before I feel like passing out, blah, blah, blah, so I've been monitoring my BP which has nose-dived! Actually I'm relieved that it's my bp and that nothing serious is going on. My doc already took me off one of my bp meds, but I've lost more weight, so perhaps it's time to relieve me of another one. We see him on Monday, and I printed out my bp stats for the week after he took me off that med, and this past week, and this morning I'm 107/77 which is really, REALLY low for me. And I had just taken my lowering bp meds!!! No wonder I'm weak and dizzy...I usually cruise around 124/72-ish.
    Anyway.....I guess that's the reason I've felt so unmotivated to do anything much, mostly nothing at all.
    I also guess that a 23lb loss makes a difference.

So, I hope the sun is shining where you all are and that you're enjoying a restful, rejuvenating Saturday!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Newfiescreech and barbis9 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    Yes, they certainly do! Hahahaha....."what", "sometimes" and "never".
    Last edited by Lynn49; Sat, Mar 2nd, 2019 at 03:37 PM.
    Newfiescreech and barbis9 like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

You are straining my brain this late in the afternoon!

I'm once again surrounded by piles of paperwork. Trying to purge but realizing that if I might now need to prove that I have been a caregiver for my BrotherR, that those records go back to 2011 since my mum passed. Oh boy! This is where my OCD-Ness shows up!

Slightly snowing. I'm going out in a while to get some supplies for our Pancake dinner at the church and the soup lunch we are having tomorrow to support my nephew's Colombia trip. (I really wish parents would take a stand and say, "No, they shouldn't go.")

SYLater!

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Natalka and barbis9 like this.
    Putting the fun back in dysfunctional

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Oh dear! I could never eat that!

Good night, folks! Wishing a peaceful sleep for all!

SIX days until I get my keys!

I have been shredding up a storm today. Don't think I really need Visa receipts from 2009.

Three days til "Fat Tuesday!"

I think I will give up shoveling for Lent.. (Sorry, god, that was a really bad joke!)

Watched reno programs all evening. There was one particular woman whose renos were particularly inspired. Well, I liked them. I'll have to look up the name of the show as I wouldn't mind watching it again.

Glad to see some colour creeping back into home decor.

Need to say goodnight. See you tomorrow!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Good morning and Happy Sunday to everyone. @GoJays that word play puzzle was just too tough for my brain, but once I read @Lynn49 's sarcastic post I immediately got it.

Looking forward to a lovely b'day brunch today for my DH sis. Just the 3 of us, nice and intimate.
    Hopefully we can linger a little longer after the meal, I personally am skipping the dessert options but I am certain both of them will indulge and rightly so....it is a milestone b'day for her after all ! ( shhhh ....65! ....lol )

The Leafs did not disappoint us last night against Buffalo BUT for the first time in who remembers how long....or if DH and I even ever watched a game at a restaurant/bar along with a packed guest list for my SIL b'day bash celebration.
    A live band played....and they were very good....great dancing music, but my ears were ringing at the end of each set. What is it Danny Glover said in Lethal Weapon? ( I'm too old for this Sh*t ) ...yeah that was us basically but I am proud to say we hung in until the Pumpkin hour!!
    Can't let all them youngins make fun of us exiting too early now.

We dodged a nasty forecast snowfall on Saturday, thank goodness. There were just some flurries trying to make us shudder. Carry on all! I'll be resting up here prepping for brunch...and by that I mean scouring the menu online to plan what I am gonna have!! ha ha ha
    Last edited by walkonby; Sun, Mar 3rd, 2019 at 09:07 AM.

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning @walkonby . Happy Birthday to you SIL yes it’s a milestone to celebrate. Did not see the Leafs Game I guess I was too tired sleep before it start.

Today I am trying to make bread pudding I have never eaten it hope it turns out good. Well if my DH is in the mood to drive for 3 Hrs I might go visit my Aunt.
    Have a great Sunday all

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Bread pudding is my kryptonite.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thread Information