User Tag List

Page 883 of 1956 FirstFirst ... 383 783 833 873 881 882 883 884 885 893 933 983 1383 1883 ... LastLast
Results 13,231 to 13,245 of 29328
Like Tree118471Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    You know I'm going to actively search for those pictures now, right @walkonby ?

Here is a pupper who can only be described as "not the brightest crayon in the box"
    I cannot enjoy that without drawing an awful similarity between said pupper and my DH or any of my 3 kids
    ( mostly when they were teens ! )
    The kids at various times would yell " MOM!! where's my ________. " ( fill in the blank ) I would yell back where it was and I swear they would look right at it and say " it's not there! "
    DH as well would stand with fridge door wide open asking me where a certain yummy was....I'd walk over and as my Mom would say " if it had teeth it would have bitten you! ".

Search away for me Jays!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    I cannot enjoy that without drawing an awful similarity between said pupper and my DH or any of my 3 kids
    ( mostly when they were teens ! )
    The kids at various times would yell " MOM!! where's my ________. " ( fill in the blank ) I would yell back where it was and I swear they would look right at it and say " it's not there! "
    DH as well would stand with fridge door wide open asking me where a certain yummy was....I'd walk over and as my Mom would say " if it had teeth it would have bitten you! ".

Search away for me Jays!!
    Lolol...welcome to my world with my DH. I swear he can open drawers, closets, and look all over the place after I told him where it was and not see it! I just walk over, retrieve it and hand it to him. He always says something like, "Oh sure! You had it all the time...!" Hahaha! Fun times!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Isn't that a DH prerequisite? DS seems to have the same problem as well.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I’m good lol. Just had stupid gout pain that wouldn’t go away. Even overnight last night I was in pain. All of a sudden this afternoon pain is gone.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Yeah, I thought that's what it might have been @cabmonk . Glad to hear the pain is gone

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good night everyone...sweetest dreams.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello, folks!

I'm pooped! My car's windshield is fixed. I have found baby pj's that are perfect to stop Tootie from licking at her stitch. We were being picked up by the Mercedes-Benz (that's right!) to take us back to get our car. I had forgotten that I had not taken her out after I got back from shopping for the pj's. Well, she lined up and peed in the perfect pj's on the rug in the lobby. (No one was around.)

So I whipped them off her and stuck them in my mailbox until I could get back and then ripped off some paper towels from the ladies room to soak up the stain on the rug -all the time watching out for the Mercedes-Benz.

They are now in the laundry. I am quite exhausted. I did find some semi-comfortable shoes at Winners across the road so I don't have to wear my boots inside.

Apparently there is a spa lady coming here on Monday. I'm not quite sure what services she offers but a massage might feel REALLY good!

Tomorrow my BrotherR needs me to drive him to the place where they can fix his walker and then I am going to that visitation in Palmerston. I will be leaving Tootie twice which I am not feeling great about. Maybe I could put off the walker fix until Thursday. I need to go to the bank to switch banks so I can give info to the apartment to take money out automatically each month. They are getting anxious. Have they seen my schedule lately?????

I DID find my rubber gloves so I can wash some things that need hand-washing. I can't get near detergent or I get excema (sp?)

So, good night, folks!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all.
    Today should be a very nice day I will be enjoying the day out doors trying to clean up some of the twigs in my back yard.
    Have a great day all

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning all.
    Nice crisp morning out today.

I was finally able to go for a nice walk, outside in the sunlight, with Cooper last evening when we arrived home from work.
    Boy was he over the moon being able to go out and sniff every stray stick, or snapped branch, or half melted pile of snow on the shoulder! His sniffer was going a mile a minute!
    It was so nice getting out to stretch the legs and get a bit of exercise in!

Hope the day brings you all something positive to keep on mind and in your hearts.
    Back later.
    Need to refill my mug with human fuel.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good morning, Dan and flemeth!
    I don't believe that I am turning into one of the early bunch.

Dan, isn't it great to be able to safely take our doggies for a "sniff fest!"

I think I am going to try to catch a few zzz's before the alarm goes off at 8:30.

Tootie has settled down again, too.

See ya later!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Morning is better with coffee. Good morning, all!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wendymac View Post
    Morning is better with coffee. Good morning, all!
    Anything is better with coffee!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thread Information