User Tag List

Page 885 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 385 785 835 875 883 884 885 886 887 895 935 985 1385 1885 ... LastLast
Results 13,261 to 13,275 of 29349
Like Tree118512Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Nat-at first I read m as minutes in your post and I was floored- but then I realized it meant metres-keep up the great work. You will get there and I am happy to hear the walking shoe is working well for you.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all.
    Hope you all enjoy you day yesterday. I got a lot done in my backyard yesterday can’t wait to start getting nice weather to enjoy it. It’s raining here so I might be indoors for the morning.
    Anyone that’s plananning to do the Airmiles Mega Miles it starts today good luck.
    Have a great day all

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good morning everyone.
    Drizzly out this morning, but I much rather rain than the white stuff.

@Natalka , I'm so happy to hear you're doing well and setting goals for yourself.
    I'm glad you managed to get the nice red walking shoes you were eyeing! Teasing or not, you made a decision that was right for you! Keep up the great work and keep us posted on the progress!

Busy day today, so I probably won't be back 'til tomorrow morning.
    Guess I'll just have to double up on reading @GoJays ' morning memes tomorrow
    Have a wonderful day folks.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Sorry I'm late, @danger_dan ....

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Yeah...

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!

@GoJays , those doggies! The first one pointing to the other one: "I cannot tell a lie. He did it." Lol! Aren't they the best animals ever?!

Dd's flying to TO to meet up with her friend from the Sault, to board another plane to ThBay to surprise their other friend at work and 'kidnap' her for a few days. It's her 40th b'day, only her hubby is in on the surprise, so a fun weekend for the youngsters.

Nothing on the agenda, I may drop in on Reitmans, DD picked up a bunch of new tops, a sale on the sale prices, and not on winter stuff! So if you're looking for something springy, head there for really good deals!

Toodles for now! Enjoy the day!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Thanks for the tip, @Lynn49 . Did you read my mind? You're good at that!
    Foggy morning in Waterloo town.
    I need to get my show on the road and get rolling for the day. My battery on this tablet is running low.

Good work, Nat! Those red shoes are your ruby slippers!

BFN!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@avoncallingu , DD picked up 2 tops in particular that I may also pick up....very soft t-shirt fabric, faux wrap style, and not made from shrinky cotton.

@walkonby , I forgot to thank you for that dragon you posted a few days back! However, sadly it's been depicted as evil to humans when almost everyone knows they were friendly.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    @walkonby ... that ain't a pitbull.... THIS is a pitbull

Don Cherry's dog was a bull terrier. Ugly dogs. Sorry dogs, but you are.
    mornin @GoJays ...I researched a bit on Google even before I posted about Cherry's pooch and read this interesting tidbit! ha ha

In fact, "pit bull" isn't a breed, but a term used to describe the American Pit Bull Terrier, the Bull Terrier, the American Staffordshire Terrier, and the Staffordshire Bull Terrier.

If anyone here knows the real facts please tell us ( me? ) ....I always thought Pit Bull WAS a breed?

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

@GoJays - that last one is so me! I see everything melting outside and want to go puddle jumping.

Just had a meeting with a nutritionist - since i have had to start vit d and calcium supplements, I wanted more food info. She also gave me the "secret" menu on what foods one can get each day, that are not listed on the daily choices menu we get. The more choices, the better.

Had a good physio session this morning, all done with the new shoes and I did great. Did a long, good quality walk, then the SciFit machine for 13 min at level 2.
    I was quite tuckered out.

Had to wait a bit in the hall, waiting for the floor in my room to dry, and a physio assistant said she was booked to see me in a half hour - but had seen me walking and that made no sense to have another walk so soon.
    So I said I would have a walk in the afternoon, when someone was available to help. I asked about an hour ago, no one could be spared. The longer I wait, the meds wear off, duh...

Hope all goes well in everyone's worlds! I envy those of you who get out into the spring weather!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello folks! I am chilling as I ran around and accomplished not much today.

I'm running on empty and the stress is beginning to wear me down.

I could fall fast asleep right now.

@Lynn49 - I didn't make it to Reitmans, unfortunately, they are having an online sale on tops. I wonder if the one you are describing is there.

I didn't get to call in for a supper reservation but I had a big lunch Also, my system is a bit "off" today. I made some salmon salad for lunch yesterday only to discover that the mayonnaise had expired last October.

So I have had some fruit and a muffin and I think I will call that "enough."

I am going to take it very easy tonight and find Justin Bieber -that's my .50 cent calendar with the nice big spaces. He can't hide from me forever!

I have now paid my rent so they won't kick me out.

Well, I am getting the "jumpies " - you know, when you are about to nod off and something makes you "jump" back awake.

Maybe I will sign in later. Enjoy your evening!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@avoncallingu , the online sales seem to be for their winter stuff....that no one wanted. The in-store sale was on their new spring stuff. I didn't go out today either, so tomorrow will have to do. I did buy this last time I was there, in pink...
    https://www.reitmans.com/en/hyba-asy...html?cgid=HYBA
    What I find with Reitmans' models is that they're either sitting down wearing an item so it's hard to tell how long they are, etc, or, as in this case, put it on with the back end hiked up!! In reality it's absolutely gorgeous, my style, very soft sweatshirt fabric with a lovely shawl collar...I know I'm going to get a lot of use out of it. It'll likely be one of those things I haul out of the closet regularly. I'm thinking of ordering a grey one, also.
    Hope you can get to the store.

Again, I feel as if you've taken on too much...ferrying people here and there, doing what you think is a "must", being the dutiful friend, which is absolutely admirable, but you've also got to look after yourself. Visits, travels are wiping you out, Lady....take it easy. See if you can go for a week without travelling somewhere, attending meetings, etc!
    I double-dog dare ya! What I found when I was laid up with that broken leg is that the world went on its merry little way without my assistance whatsoever! A little disheartening, perhaps, but a real eye-opener!

Rest. Breathe. You need to take time to recharge. Okay?

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

I hear ya, @Lynn49

Thread Information