User Tag List

Page 895 of 1956 FirstFirst ... 395 795 845 885 893 894 895 896 897 905 945 995 1395 1895 ... LastLast
Results 13,411 to 13,425 of 29327
Like Tree118471Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Oh! Good morning, @GoJays !, @flemeth ! Didn't see you two there when I posted..(still basically asleep, I imagine)....have a great day!!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good morning and good luck with your tests @Lynn49 . I'm not really up. Just checking in.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning gang...busy morning.
    Very sad to hear that life has thrown another curve in the direction of our dear friend @22hicks .

Enjoy the warm weather friends...I hear we might get some SN*W this weekend!
    DANGER

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Hello, my friends. I have been watching Facebook posts from 22Hicks (Nancy Hickinbottom) her fellow Brian is in critical condition with a blood infection. His situation has become very serious. He had a pacemaker and a heart valve replacement and they are thinking that the infection originated there, somehow. She has been with him throughout. The powers that be have called for next of kin to come. How awful for Nancy. I have been sending my prayers.

Sorry to share such bad news.
    Omg ..So sorry to hear all sad news about 22 hicks and Brian ..sending my thoughts and prayers to them both ..hope everything works out for them ..will keep them in my prayers

Thank you sooo much avoncallingu for keeping us informed..have wonderful weekend sweetie
    Lynn49 and cabmonk like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning and good luck with your tests @Lynn49 . I'm not really up. Just checking in.
    Hi, @avoncallingu .....I think I passed all my tests..
    However, it's no wonder I felt so dizzy after my ultrasound: my BP was 96/64! I was barely alive! Hahaha! Try hopping on a treadmill feeling like that! But I did, got my pulse up to where they wanted it, but that was it. I didn't last very long, mostly because of my fibro...my arms couldn't hold onto the railing on the treadmill for very long, but long enough thank goodness and omgoodness, that little monitor on my heart area? Like being stabbed with a knife! Dammit, I should just stay wrapped in bubble wrap. What a whiner, eh? Of course I didn't say anything, it all had to be done.

Hope you're enjoying a better day!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Good morning!
    Wow, this is early!
    I have a stress test and cardiac ultrasound at 8am so hopping in the shower after my coffee...toodles for now, have a lovely day, everyone!
    Hi Lynn ..i hope and pray sweetie that your test comes back with wonderful news for you ..will keep you in my thoughts and prayers sweetie.
    Natalka, Lynn49 and cabmonk like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  73DD7CC9-D40E-4A53-9AA6-70C6229D4091.jpeg
Views: 133
Size:  73.9 KB
    Natalka, Lynn49 and cabmonk like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  CBD785CB-25BC-4F55-8FFB-52EAE24DCF9A.jpeg
Views: 161
Size:  57.9 KB
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Newfiescreech View Post
    Hi Lynn ..i hope and pray sweetie that your test comes back with wonderful news for you ..will keep you in my thoughts and prayers sweetie.
    Thank you, @Newfiescreech , I hope so, too.
    That beach you posted sure looks inviting! This was usually the time we were returning from Florida...I think I'd have fainted at the amount of snow I see out there now!
    Newfiescreech, Natalka and cabmonk like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good morning, friends! I was up but a migraine found me. So, back in bed and waiting out the meds.

@Lynn49 -you are a brave woman. My gosh, to START the stress test with your BP at that level! I prescribe an afternoon of rest.

I am going to take advantage of the nice weather this afternoon and drive Tootie down to see her auntie in Cambridge. I have to pay the rest of the fee to my movers and they are in Cambridge.

There is a pair of Canada Geese laying claim to the area just outside our building. Their nest must be across the road in the "open" area. With all the dog walking and comings and goings, I am hoping that they stick to their own side of the road. The dog walkers pick up their deposits, but the geese don't seem to be so inclined.😁

High of 9 today. How many layers of clothing does that equal? I can't seem to remember!

Well, I am going to pay more attention to the inside of my eyelids for a while and get rid of this headache. Catch you later!

BFN!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, friends! I was up but a migraine found me. So, back in bed and waiting out the meds.

@Lynn49 -you are a brave woman. My gosh, to START the stress test with your BP at that level! I prescribe an afternoon of rest.

I am going to take advantage of the nice weather this afternoon and drive Tootie down to see her auntie in Cambridge. I have to pay the rest of the fee to my movers and they are in Cambridge.

There is a pair of Canada Geese laying claim to the area just outside our building. Their nest must be across the road in the "open" area. With all the dog walking and comings and goings, I am hoping that they stick to their own side of the road. The dog walkers pick up their deposits, but the geese don't seem to be so inclined.😁

High of 9 today. How many layers of clothing does that equal? I can't seem to remember!

Well, I am going to pay more attention to the inside of my eyelids for a while and get rid of this headache. Catch you later!

BFN!
    Thank you, @avoncallingu , I'm not sure it was bravery or more a matter of powering through it because I didnt want any other tests that could be done.

Ugh! Just got a call-back from the breast-screening clinic....another appointment.

You'd think I was OLD or something!

Be careful on the highway, Avon, enjoy your day.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

If I didn't have appointments, I would have no social life at all, it seems. 😁 Just kidding, they do remind us that there are a lot of parts to be "greased."

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    Whoa! THAT was a rude comment!!! I wonder if he was named after his appendage!!
    Newfiescreech and Natalka like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Whoa! THAT was a rude comment!!! I wonder if he was named after his appendage!!
    Newfiescreech likes this.

Thread Information