User Tag List

Page 896 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 396 796 846 886 894 895 896 897 898 906 946 996 1396 1896 ... LastLast
Results 13,426 to 13,440 of 29349
Like Tree118512Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good afternoon! Tgif for those of you to whom it matters. My days just flow past, then all of a sudden it's month's end.

Snuggled in bed doing arm and leg exercises. There is coffee group going on, with crosswords today, not my cuppa.
    my first roomie from here came by to say goodbye. Her date was April 3, but she asked this morning if she could go home today and they said yes. She gifted me a can of smoked oysters and a bag of Hawkins cheezies, so that was nice. I am glad we had the chance yesterday for a nice long visit.

This morning my physio was with Darren, who works one floor up, in rehab. I had had him several times when I was here previously.
    Most unexpectedly, I did really well - walked 30+ metres, then on the machine, then walked another 15 or so. He said he had read through my chart, and didn't quite know what to expect, so he had me belted up and held onto me on my walk down the hall. That felt really odd, I haven't had to wear a belt for weeks!

Lunch was good, then I tried to have a nap after doing some exercises, but it would not come. I was up often in the night with pain.
    Lunch meds didn't cut it, so I just got some ibuprofen. Hoping that helps my knee, foot, and hand.

I am watching last year's CDN baking show. Gosh I miss baking!

Got weighed yesterday, lost just over five pounds. A bit surprized by that, since I have been eating anything I wanted - including chocolate binges which are very unusual for me. (Who knew that Our Compliments chocolate eggs with fudge centres would be so yummy?)

Well, I need to do some sitting exercises so I will get those over with now.

Have a great day, friends!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Name:  facebook_1553886290857.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  36.3 KB

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

LOL LOL LOL. I love marianumbers and her trolling posts. You go girl!!!
    Newfiescreech likes this.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hiya!!!

Off to China for the China open. Did a great stickup on Finish dishwasher products. Great online PLU savings.

Cheerio!!!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I totally forgot to post the little pick me up video that gave me warm fuzzies this morning....so here!

Damn it all

I just read back a bit and that is the worst news ever about Hick's guy Brian. Although they have called in his family, I just cannot think the worst. Hugs to you @22hicks you have certainly endured enough heartache for one year! ((( hugs ))

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Hope everyone had a good day. Went to pick up the heart rate monitor I was looking to buy for a while now. I had to return it because it doesn’t fit my wrist. They did the return no questions asked. Too bad because it was a nice clearance price. Was originally $199 and I bought for $59.. even amazon has it still for $119. The manager at sports chek was like oh that sucks because that was such a good deal. Oh well eventually maybe I’ll find one.
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

mornin everyone!!!

ha ha , and Happy Caturday!!

I feel simply awesome...bright eyed, bushy tailed and ready to greet the day! I arose close to 6 a.m. The rain outside didn't even get me down, the clean laundry I discovered piled up on the table didn't get me down....I folded all of that sucker up but good!
    Did I let the 3/4 sink full of dishes left from the late night crew get to me? nope! Done and done!
    Meow and growl away my sweet furball pets....ya can't touch me today!

Funny how we have days like that and then other days we want to pull the covers up over our heads and stay in bed for as long as we can. Here's hoping y'all get plenty of sunshine in your hearts today!

Newfiescreech, Natalka and Lynn49 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning @walkonby yes lots of rain here.
    Well there is a few things I need to do before I can have a quiet Saturday. Laundry, tidy up the Bathroom and mop the floors I should get going so it done before I go Shopping
    Hope you all enjoy the day with what every your plans are.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good day!

Boring, boring day today.

Up lots in the night but, unexpectedly, I was able to have a 15 min snooze late morning.

Shower this aft, so that was good.

Roomie is out on a day pass, so no one to talk with.

No visits from my men today, they are working on vehicles.

Sigh! It's going to be a very loooong evening - well, it always is, since supper is s early.

Take care, everyone!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Good day!

Boring, boring day today.

Up lots in the night but, unexpectedly, I was able to have a 15 min snooze late morning.

Shower this aft, so that was good.

Roomie is out on a day pass, so no one to talk with.

No visits from my men today, they are working on vehicles.

Sigh! It's going to be a very loooong evening - well, it always is, since supper is s early.

Take care, everyone!
    @Natalka hope you get a goodnight sleep tonight.
    Maybe you should watch a movie to pass the time since you are not having your DH or Milan to visit.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello my friends! Nasty night out there. I already took Tootie out in the snow/sleet. She spent a lot of time sniffing snow-covered goose poop. My neighbour said that her dogs "love it" too. Tootie headed off down the road but just had a pee. Now she's giving me the indications that another trip outside might be in order. In a few minutes, girl. Just let me sit for a while.

I put an ad on kijiji to give away my boxes. Fast as a speeding bullet I had a taker. I still have many more to go so I told the other interested people to check back later in the week.

I feel sorry for anyone who has to shovel this because it is sloppy and heavy. There are, apparently, widespread power outages in Chatham -Kent.

It is a pot-luck lunch at church tomorrow to say goodbye to our interim minister. I have a frozen lasagna that I will cook before I go and then wrap it up well in case there is no room in the oven.

My neighbour gave me some Avon books. I don't sell it any more but had a great time leafing through them to fine things that I just can't live without.

This same neighbour spends all her spare time crocheting. She does afghans in the winter and baby blankets in the summer. She was showing me some yarn that she had bought on sale for $1.99 a ball (the size you might pay about 4.99 for) . I asked if she ever went to Mary Maxim which isn't too far away. She said that she gets their catalogue and orders by mail. Last fall she put in an order for.... $1000! Can you imagine the size of the parcel that got delivered-at $1.99 a ball. She has used up all the afghan yarn but is going to start working again on the baby blankets.

My kitchen is beginning to tell me how it would like to be organized. After I get home tomorrow from church, I will keep pecking away. I re-arranged my laundry room today to make the vacuum more accessible.

Did I tell you that my washer and drier "sing" to me when the cycle is over?

The daffodils and tulips that my friend brought me are blooming away on my sofa table. If I look to my left, it is spring. If I look to my right out the window, the "Lion" is shaking it's mane and blowing snow all around for the last day of March coming up.

I must bid you ,"Good night!" and get ready for bed. Tootie is asleep. I hope she has forgotten about going out. I promise to get her out early in the morning!

Walks-were those cows wandering around on the 401 near you?

Cabbie-too bad about that blood-pressure monitor not fitting!

Nat-I think you should start writing your memoirs - You have quite the story to tell!

I will catch up with you all tomorrow!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Yay!!! Virginia knocked Perdue out of the finals and made it to the final 4 since 1984!!
    THAT was worth watching!!

Good night, everyone!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thread Information