User Tag List

Page 900 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 400 800 850 890 898 899 900 901 902 910 950 1000 1400 1900 ... LastLast
Results 13,486 to 13,500 of 29342
Like Tree118509Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning peeps...
    Another day, another commute in, another whole heck of a lot of stoooooooopid drivers.
    Late swing by here today.

Have a wonderful Tuesday folks.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!!!

It's flickering white crap out there, but DH just said it's melting as it falls...dying, to be more precise, so that's fine, although a lot more melting would be nicer.

Nothing going on, quiet day, I'll probably do some painting now that I'm feeling more human, having gotten over that food poisoning or tummy flu that laid me low for a few days; almost went to emerg, it was that bad at times.
    @walkonby , those turkeys? Amazing, priceless! We have so much to learn from animals...they're not just stupid creatures just because we don't speak their language!

So, enjoy your day, everyone!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Thank you, @Newfiescreech, I hope so, too.
    That beach you posted sure looks inviting! This was usually the time we were returning from Florida...I think I'd have fainted at the amount of snow I see out there now!
    Ohhhh Lynn i do hope your snow ⛄️ soon goes ..we been pretty lucky get couple days rain ☔️ and snow got good cutting ..right now we only got one small patch of snow left in my backyard everything else all gone ..hope by Saturday i can get outside and rake lawn.. After all winter everything looks so messy ..grass under all snow is dead and leaves 🍁 still around ..There’s nothing worst then a messy backyard or the front lawn in a mess .. always like see everything in place 😝 LOL ..your talking about Florida..i like to be somewhere now where its hot and sunny and yes walking on da beach 🏝 i’m Getting a itch to run to the beach ..but to much ice pans still in on the beach ...hopefully in next couple weeks .will have wonderful day sweetie and please take good care yourself
    Natalka, Lynn49 and cabmonk like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

The Jays traded Kevin Pillar to the Giants of San Francisco
    Newfiescreech likes this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Noooooooo!
    Newfiescreech and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Ohhhhh...but they're in a "building" phase, which means they can afford to pay millions of dollars for their players to play for OTHER teams! Stoopidest decision-making this year..must be some sort of record for stupidity.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    The Jays traded Kevin Pillar to the Giants of San Francisco
    I would have posted this before you but I was screaming, then crying, then smashing things!!!

UGH!!! They have shown NO RESPECT for Superman!!

Bye sweet Kevin Pillar!!!

Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and GoJays like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I was in line at the Bulk Barn when DD texted me with the news. I gasped quite loudly, I'm sure people thought something bad had happened. They weren't wrong. Let's face it though, his bat was weak. Yes, he made some amazing catches in the outfield, but as someone else put it - quote from MLB Trade Rumors - " we loved the superman catches but most Jays fans knew he was way over-rated just because he got on highlight reels for being a bit slow and needing to dive when others would just catch on the run."
    It doesn't mean that I won't miss him. I do believe that they're making room for Anthony Alford. Sooo, there's that.... Meh, it's all business.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good day!

Just finished lunch, hoping wifi holds out long enough to post here!

Had a shower this morning, feels so darned good! This afternoon will be group exercise for physio, and hopefully I can find someone to walk with me as well. Group exercise is always interesting, because there are usually five or six of us, very different levels of mobility, cognition, and ages.

My roomie and I get along well, so that's great. She is 90, but has all wits about her - just have to raise my voice a bit so she can hear me, and at times she is a bit difficult to understand, but it's all good.
    Unfortunately she gets up several times in the night to use the washroom, and does need help, so that means I awaken as well because the lights go on, plus the talking. She zips right back into sleep each time, but I don't....

There were light flurries all morning but, of course, it melts. Right now, the sun is just straining to push its way through the clouds!

Have a terrific Tuesday, all!

I GOT GAME, DO YOU? gameprogirl's Avatar
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Hi everyone, haven't been on in years. Hope everyone is well. Nice to see you all again!
    Join Ebates for cashback on all purchases!
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=Hm3B6tvDY78%3D

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

@gameprogirl - hiya! Nice to see you back!

Well, the sun has finally broken through, so lovely!

Just came back from quite a long walk, after about 20 minutes of exercise group. The latter put me in a good sweat, so i figured my muscles were warmed up, so another walk put them to good use. I made it over 40m before I had to have a break, then we t another over 30 back in my room.

So I am icing my foot, fan cooling me down, and I will find a show to watch to unwind a bit.

Hope your day is sunny as well, if not in weather then in spirit!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gameprogirl View Post
    Hi everyone, haven't been on in years. Hope everyone is well. Nice to see you all again!
    Welcome back @gameprogirl . Having said that, I'm on the way to bed. I wish I didn't think we're all going to need each other's frugal tips and support more and more in 2019...but I do. Thank goodness for all the wonderful people here. And the wonderful people who come back.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello, folks!

Gameprogirl-good to see you here!

I'm pooped out!
    This morning I organized a garage sale meeting for Thursday. And made an appointment for Tootie to get groomed on Thursday.

Ran around all afternoon and took Tootie along. She was a very good passenger. I "popped" into places where she couldn't go.

Welcomed our new minister and picked up the items that I had bought at our church's silent auction which included....sniff...an autographed game ball signed by...sniff... Kevin Pillar.

Delivered a birthday card to a young member of our church but he wasn't home. He helped me when I moved.

Returned UHAUL boxes which I hadn't used.

Picked up some artificial flower stems at Michaels. Although they were 60% off today, they were still pretty expensive.

Walked Tootie around at the cemetery where we used to walk and she was excited to sniff familiar smells. Then took her to the vet to get tick and flea meds and also food and adaptil diffuser which help dogs to feel safe. Feremones that are like a mother dog just after she has given birth.

Then came home and ran out to supper. Took Tootie out for a short walk and then fed her.

Then transferred everything up from the car.

Now watching the light fade on this day.

Pooped, pooped, pooped!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

^^^ ty avon...after reading your to do list I'M tired now......ha ha
    Just popped in to catch up on the chit chat...nighty night everyone.

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Good morning, everyone. It is about 1:30 am, and my eyes just popped awake, refusing to shut again. So I am up and working at the computer. It is going to be a busy day. This week has been the start of Spring cleaning, which is so-o-o necessary...and doubly so as we are going to do improvements to the house which require cleaning out rooms and getting the rest decent enough for people to be in and out during the summer. I need the sort of energy avoncallingu has to get through today.

Thread Information