User Tag List

Page 914 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 414 814 864 904 912 913 914 915 916 924 964 1014 1414 1914 ... LastLast
Results 13,696 to 13,710 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    For now she sings for fun. She loves broadway stuff. Who knew?
    You mean: Who knows! She's lovely, Patty.
    Patty Smyth likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

wendymac, Natalka and Patty Smyth like this.
    Putting the fun back in dysfunctional

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

wendymac, Natalka, Lynn49 and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning @GoJays
    I watch a lot of hockey switching from the Pittsburg game to the Tampa game. @walkonby I guess you are doing the happy dance since the Pittsburg Penguins are out. I was sad to see the Tampa Bay lightening loss the series.

I do have a few things I need to do around the house today so should be a busy day
    My younger DD will be moving back home this weekend. Can’t wait for her to be back home .
    Have a great day all
    wendymac, Natalka, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning @GoJays , @flemeth and sleepyheads!!

Gosh it's early, but pain got me up and I may be more than a little excited about picking up our new car today. It's supposed to be sunny and warm, so a nice day for a new car although it'll be hard saying goodbye to our Terrain.

I'm hearing a Robin singing her little beart out this morning, a sweet welcome change from chickadees who have been thanking my DH for the new, full, feeders in our front tree.

Enjoy the day, everyone!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good morning Ladies.
    It's Friday for me Taking an extra long weekend with the Lady and Cooper. Driving up north to visit the in-laws for Easter Weekend.

@Lynn49 ...isn't it so nice seeing those orange bellies and watching them grow larger, knowing the little chicks are coming soon!? Glad to here at the least Robins are thinking that spring is coming soon in the North!

Have a wonderful day folks.
    Busy day here since it is my Friday...go figure!
    wendymac, Natalka, Lynn49 and 1 others like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thank you, @danger_dan , it really was a beautiful surprise this morning to hear her song hopefully announcing the advancing spring here. Enjoy your visit and Easter dinner this weekend, Dan.

@walkonby , you must have spent last evening celebrating Crosby's early start to golf season, hahaha! What on earth happened to the Lightning, though? Nice that the Jets kept themselves in the running!
    wendymac, walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good morning friends! You've all been up and accomplishing things. I, on the other hand, have been failing all my university courses in my dreams. Amazing how that springtime fear stays around in your memory. Well, now that I have had that dream, bring on spring and summer!

Boo hoo for the Lightning!

I ordered 3 rugs online that are supposed to be delivered today. I will pick the one that I like the best and take the others back to Walmart.

Cleaning helper day- so I had better launch and get the pooch outside. Supposed to be a nice, mostly sunny, day. Heading up to 11°.

Bye for now- we are heading towards the most emotional weekend of the Christian year. Just think of how raw the emotions are in Paris -and all of France. May God bring all those in need, his healing power.

BFN!
    wendymac, Natalka, Lynn49 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Sorry I have been preoccupied the last few days. Last week I found out the building where I was living is being demolished in a couple of months. The landlord was just getting stressed out and overwhelmed running it. He hasn’t had a day off in 5 years and was making himself sick. I found a new place to live and have been moving my stuff over for the last few days. It’s a small room for $500 a month. It’s clean and has weekly housekeeping where they clean your room and also change bedding and towels every week. Went for a walk today and tomorrow doing laundry at my aunts place. I was worried I couldn’t find something in time. So when this Room became available she paid for the last 2 weeks of April for me which was $280.. she is definitely too good to me. My bed and chair etc will be stored at my cousins place for now. Hope everyone is doing well.
    Natalka, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

So last week to my shock and disappointment I learned that the birds singing at the Masters in Augusta are recordings!!!!!!!!

I watch the Masters only to see the beautiful Azaleas and get a taste of spring with the birds chirping in the background. If I find out the azaleas are plastic I will die lol.

Anyhoo worked in the garden all day in front still some ice(YUK) but I was serenaded the whole time by 2 pairs of returning Cardinals. Take that Augusta!!!!
    Lynn49, cabmonk, GoJays and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Nooooo! Not bird RECORDINGS! I thought I was hearing cormorants. Apparently their is a collection of cormorants that have taken up residence near the Burlington skyway and they are destroying trees as well as pooping on cars. I have heard that there is going to be a cormorant cull. That's right-if you have a problem with wildlife, just KILL them!!!! Mother Nature is keeping a list!

I want to see "new car" pictures, please.

@cabmonk - sorry you have had to move. You did seem to have trouble with your neighbour's from time to time, but your landlord seemed like a reasonable fellow.

I opened the patio door today to take out some planters with bulbs that had gone through their cycle. Tootie strutted out and sniffed all the bird poop. She seems to think that this is a nice place. So once the starlings have been encouraged to "move along" I can see us spending some nice time relaxing out there.

I got my eyes checked today. Everything is pretty stable. Nothing to worry about for now. That's good.
    Got to get ready to go down for supper.

See y'all!
    Natalka likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Here ya go, @avoncallingu ....the sun just went away, so you cant see the "metalflake" as my Brother used to say in the olden days, but she's a cutie-pie. Can't wait to open the roof on our drives to the island. We won't be doing that in the morning when I have to get my holter monitor on....big, huge storm warning!!

Attachment 350687

Thread Information