User Tag List

Page 919 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 419 819 869 909 917 918 919 920 921 929 969 1019 1419 1919 ... LastLast
Results 13,771 to 13,785 of 29344
Like Tree118511Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning my SC friends
    Happy Easter to Everyone Celeberating or even enjoying the holiday.

My DD is completely moved back home.
    Didnt realized she had that much stuff . Today is dedicated to watch The Leafs Game . Hoping for a win. Or should I say the will win. Wouldn’t be able to make any comment while they are playing today because my older DD will be on my case .she usually think that as soon as I say some thing I jinks them. So I will be make sure my mouth is full of food.

Have some baking to do so I should get going

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Happly Easter! Happy holidays!
    @flemeth - I beat you up this morning. I woke up at 5- got up at 6. Folded clothing, sheets. Will be leaving for church presently.
    Early choir practice before the service.

Have a fine day everyone!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Supposed to hit 20c today here, great day to get outside. Have a good one.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Happy Easter morning, everyone!

We enjoyed a lovely dinner yesterday with the kids, euchre, chatting, got home at 9pm, in bed at 10pm. It's been a busy couple of days for us. Today is certainly a day of rest.

Patty, we hit a high of 20 yesterday according to our vehicles, lol, but whatever it was, people were out without jackets, our GS rode his new bike up and down the street, windows were open....it finally felt like spring!

Such fun to watch our GS open his Kindersurprise egg...I just said that we all want to see the toy, and he shook it saying that he couldn't hear a toy jangling in there, then he opened it...one side had a pudding treat....then he pulled open the other side and was shocked to find a $20 bill in it!! Hahaha!
    I had such fun pulling that egg apart (it was plastic with 2 foil sealed sides inside), taking the toy out, folding the money into it, re-adhereing the foil then the two halves back together again! He never suspected a thing! Everyone had a good laugh!

Enjoy your day, everyone!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning!

Happy Easter to you all!

I actually had a decent sleep last night - was up a few times, but was able to get back to sleep easily each time. It was definitely the right move to exchange the firm mattress with the medium one, still plenty of support but more cushiony. The other was like a board!

Vader the kitty braved coming on the bed several times during the night, but not close enough for me to touch her. The last time, though, she was at least purring!
    This morning she has been coming around my legs and purring, so all will be back to normal soon!

Husband will be heading to Easter Liturgy soon. I sure miss going, it is such a beautiful and joyous service.

Beautiful sunny day here, hope you all enjoy the day!

Name:  facebook_1555858402940.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  143.4 KB
    Last edited by Natalka; Sun, Apr 21st, 2019 at 12:01 PM.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Ate a lot at cousins yesterday for his fish fry. Man was I full lol. Lots of appetizers, chips, candy etc. Then some fish and chips, onion rings and mozzarella sticks. Today I’m back to my rice and beans. If I break my diet like that 2-3 times a year I’m doing fine lol. Hope everyone is having a good Easter weekend.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Here’s a few pics..don’t know how the pics all went sideways lol.
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    Last edited by cabmonk; Sun, Apr 21st, 2019 at 02:04 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Here’s a few pics..don’t know how the pics all went sideways lol.
    Wow !! Lots and lots grub Cabmonk..no one went hungry 😋 forsure .have wonderful 🐣 Easter
    wendymac, ROMEO, Lynn49 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  F5A38743-A714-4E77-A5A9-2A8AC1FE0651.jpeg
Views: 114
Size:  47.1 KB
    wendymac, Natalka, ROMEO and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Happy Easter morning, everyone!

We enjoyed a lovely dinner yesterday with the kids, euchre, chatting, got home at 9pm, in bed at 10pm. It's been a busy couple of days for us. Today is certainly a day of rest.

Patty, we hit a high of 20 yesterday according to our vehicles, lol, but whatever it was, people were out without jackets, our GS rode his new bike up and down the street, windows were open....it finally felt like spring!

Such fun to watch our GS open his Kindersurprise egg...I just said that we all want to see the toy, and he shook it saying that he couldn't hear a toy jangling in there, then he opened it...one side had a pudding treat....then he pulled open the other side and was shocked to find a $20 bill in it!! Hahaha!
    I had such fun pulling that egg apart (it was plastic with 2 foil sealed sides inside), taking the toy out, folding the money into it, re-adhereing the foil then the two halves back together again! He never suspected a thing! Everyone had a good laugh!

Enjoy your day, everyone!
    Happy Easter Lynn ..i see your pretty sneaky Grandma with the kinder surprise lol lots fun for Your Grandson lol
    wendymac, ROMEO, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Good morning my SC friends
    Happy Easter to Everyone Celeberating or even enjoying the holiday.

My DD is completely moved back home.
    Didnt realized she had that much stuff . Today is dedicated to watch The Leafs Game . Hoping for a win. Or should I say the will win. Wouldn’t be able to make any comment while they are playing today because my older DD will be on my case .she usually think that as soon as I say some thing I jinks them. So I will be make sure my mouth is full of food.

Have some baking to do so I should get going
    Hahaha good one flemeth..making sure you mouth is full of food LOL 😝 have a wonderful day and Happy Easter 🐣 to you and your family..take good care yourself sweetie
    ROMEO, Lynn49 and cabmonk like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Lynn, great news about the cheesecake; I am sure it was yummy.

It's 8:30 and I have the mammoth task of going through and organizing the more than a dozen prescriptions my husband picked up from the pharmacy for me...
    I can't leave it for tomorrow because there are some I need before going to bed.

Being home today has been bittersweet - feels wonderful to be home but, unfortunately, it's also been overwhelming.

My son cut down the steel bedframe to lower it but, alas, not enough. The bed is Uber high, I can't reach things on the nightstand, my feet dangle when I sit - and when I sit, I have to heave my butt back to sit. Actually it doesn't feel safe. He said he can't cut it down again, we would just have to get a shorter frame or leave it on the ground - which is too short.

And, of course, something had to go terribly wrong. We were sitting on the edge of the bed and heard a sound, he said it was just the bed settling. Well the bed settled a bit too much, one side crashed down, we were fine to get up. The box spring broke. It's of course under warranty since the bed was bought in Dec. But the place we bought it from would have to order it - but I needed a bed for the night and could not just sleep with a mattress on the floor, so he just went and bought another one, a different brand.

So that was all done mid afternoon, then they got ready the basket of Easter foods to take to church to be blessed. Milan had helped me for many years, so he knew what to put in and how to make everything fit. Husband had done a super job of buying paskas, babkas, sausage, and beet/horseradish relish from Easter teas of two churches. He also was brace enough to roast a real ham, after I gave him basic directions. He also made traditional egg cheese.

I have had a few meltdowns today, hope they are fewer tomorrow! The best news is that I feel strong, and am getting around well.

Goodnight, everyone. Have a great sleep, I sure hope I can!
    Happy Easter Natalka..ohhh sweetie not more trouble..Gee.hope and pray things will soon start go your way ..Milan came to rescue getting your new mattress for you and your hubby cooking ham ..their all pitching in and help make you feel better and not to stress out any ..glad your home from hospital..and celebrating Easter with your family..take good care yourself sweetie
    Natalka, ROMEO, Lynn49 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hahahaha.....oh, just wait until you're a Granny, @Newfiescreech !!
    It's so much fun, and yes, I had a sneaky blast opening up that plastic Kindersurprise, stuffing the money in and putting it back together again! What a surprise for him!!

I hope you're having a lovely Easter, Screech, with friends and family!!!
    Newfiescreech and cabmonk like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello friends! I came home from church completely exhausted and went to bed for a couple of hours. I have been pecking away at getting boxes unpacked. I'm expecting that the rugs I was expecting on Thursday will be delivered tomorrow. I am going out with some very close friends for lunch to celebrate two of their birthdays.

I wanted to get all the boxes which were crowding the living area out of the way so that I can really make a decision about which rug I want.

Got to try to get a decent night's sleep. So I can be up early.

Take care, everyone.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Happy Easter again, everyone! When there is a reason to celebrate, you can't do it too often or say it too often.
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and cabmonk like this.

Thread Information