User Tag List

Page 938 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 438 838 888 928 936 937 938 939 940 948 988 1038 1438 1938 ... LastLast
Results 14,056 to 14,070 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

wendymac, Natalka, Lynn49 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning gang.
    TGIF

wendymac, Natalka, Lynn49 and 3 others like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!

Off to camp this morning; it looks dreary, but we're not expecting any rain, so we're on our way! Our DD will pick our GS up from Laurentian with his project and head there, and SIL will leave from work. Jenny will love all the walks we take between our trailers and on the 'streets' at camp, visiting with camping friends and getting adored for another season.
    @avoncallingu , how horrible, that shooting and the death of that young boy. Seems he charged one of the shooters. Those poor kids will end their high school years with that memory. Well...those Americans do love their guns, don't they? Home of the brave! You bet you have to be brave to live there!!!
    @Newfiescreech , wherever you are, I hope you're not in the path of the snow that's been predicted to advance on NL!

Everyone, enjoy your weekend!!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Avon, what a horrific situation...

Oh, those kitty pictures perked me up this morning!
    Especially the floods, because they are floofy. Oh, but the ginger is a kitten... Awwws all around!
    I will have to go in Reddit this morning to get my fill of kittens!

Quote of the day: "Natalie, I just don't understand your body..."

Lol, not what you are thinking... he was putting a med on my skin tears, checked nearby and there was another small tear starting. Yeah, not great.
    I don't understand my body either!!!

Getting little spits of precip, hoping we get a real rain this aft!

Have a Fab Friday, everyone!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    Morning gang.
    TGIF

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

EGood morning today. Woke up fairly early and had breakfast at 10am. I do intermittent fasting and usually only eat between 10am and 7pm. I added boiled eggs to my diet so it’s not vegan anymore but that’s the only thing I added for extra protein etc. So breakfast was 1/2 an avocado, 2 eggs, 1/2 a grapefruit, 1 slice sprouted bread and few slices of cucumbers. Mid morning snack was a cup of strawberries. Hope everyone has a good day.

Oh I forgot my 20 mins of ddp yoga and probably go for a walk soon.
    Last edited by cabmonk; Fri, May 10th, 2019 at 11:58 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Hang in there, Avon! Nothing much here. Just work, work, work, clean, cook, work, work, work, repeat. Tomorrow is errand day with 4 different stores to look and pillage for bargains: Sobeys (I want the $20 British cheese+free twinings tea+walkers shortbread deal), Rexall ($50=100bp), Metro (use 95bp=25bp back), and Freshco (roast [email protected] which is lower than most lean ground beef these days). Of course, I'll pick up other sales while I'm there. As a reward, DH and I are going to the matinee of "Shazam!" which I hear is a hoot. Have a great weekend everyone.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Sounds great, @cabmonk !

I'm heading out to stay with my friend who had surgery yesterday. I visited her in the hospital last night and she looked and felt good.

I hate to say it, @Lynn49 , but my grand-daughter's friend'said death was yet a separate incident in that area of Denver. This young man, a well respected rugby player, was approached and shot outside his home. The motive is unclear. Unbelievable violence that is becoming an everyday occurrence.

I'm glad you will be getting up to the Island! And breathing all that Manitoulin air!

It took me a week, but I have finished my letter to the Social Security Department outlining 2 years of frustration and, once again asking for them to "make it right."

I have an appointment next week to, once again, talk to my doctor about migraines.

The temperature is supposed to gradually get cooler today until it's unseasonably chilly again. We did get rain overnight but I didn't hear any thunder.

We had a "Millinery Fashion Show," yesterday. Fascinating array of hats throughout the last century. With additions from stage productions. Ascot-Downtown Abby-Hollywood -all influencing what women wore on their heads! Lots of fun. One was made of felt and shaped like a teapot!

@flemeth -did your dr. have any answers for you wrt your headaches?

Well, have to run. Take care!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

A happy Friday to you all!
    Hi @cabmonk ! I was unaware you were also doing Intermittent Fasting ( I've been dedicated to that method for about 6 months now and highly recommend it! )
    You're "eating window " is a decent 9 hrs long, making your fasting window around 15 hrs long! Super job! We burn fat while we sleep! ha ha

My first meal is a bit later than yours....around 1 - 3 p.m. and then my 2nd ( which is the last meal ) is between 6 - 8 p.m.
    That makes my eating window a short 5 hours long , but bumps up my fasting window to 19 hrs!
    I do NO snacking in between those 2 meals though and also nothing solid after 8 p.m.
    I just sip on whatever clear Poon approved liquids there are, usually water....ha ha

Gosh all of this has reminded me it is weigh-in day tomorrow.....( nervous laughter right now ) hoping for the best!
    @avoncallingu how dreadful...your step-grand daughter knew him? The amount of stress these HS kids must experience is way off the charts. I hope she can compartmentalize for her own well being, I mean unless the NRA is abolished nothing will change with the USA gun laws.
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and cabmonk like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

@walkonby No need for nervousness, lady. You're going to ace it! And thanks for the encouragement on Shazam!

I am making up mashed potatoes with garlic cream cheese, fried chicken, and a small salad for dinner. It will be good to get away from the computer for an hour or so--that includes eating time. I'd like to break open a bottle of wine--it is Friday night, after all--but then I'd have NO chance of staying awake for more than an hour or so. Tomorrow, I think I'll get a pizza from Metro to claim the 25 bonus points back when you spend 95 bp. Their pizzas are really quite good...and big tho' I expect the quality varies from store to store. They give us at least 2 meals each.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good afternoon everyone will need t do a lot of catching up
    @avoncallingnu my head aches was from my wisdom tooth I was eating almonds I made it crack. I got it extracted yesterday. So I am under the weather

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

@flemeth - sure hope you heal well and quickly!
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and cabmonk like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Evening, everyone!

We're all moved in, both trailers, just left the kids' trailer...GS sat me in one of the recliners and pushed a few buttons....reclined, massaged and all heated, I said I wasn't ever moving, ever! it's darn cold out there this evening, but sunny tomorrow so we'll have more time to visit with our summer neighbours on our street!

@flemeth , imagine your headaches being caused by that tooth! I hope you can finally get relief from both now.

@Natalka ...my doctor always says I have "princess skin"...esp after the burns those electrodes left on me, but I think you've got me beat. I really hope nothing more happens and that those boo-boos heal quickly.

Wifi is great here this year, the owner must have upped the service, so I can still keep in touch.

Good night, sweet dreams, and enjoy your weekends, everyone!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Heading to bed with Tootie a my friend's house. She made minor protest sounds but, I think we always enjoy each other's company. I feel better to be here in case anything comes up.

Saw some nice hanging planters at Sobey's that I will pick up tomorrow for Mother's Day and to introduce to my balcony once it is consistently warm.

@Lynn49 - that lounger sounds fabulous!

@Natalka - hoping your skin abrasions heal quickly!

The moon was very clear and bright tonight. Clouds have moved out but there is a frost warning. I brought my friend's pansies inside for her.

Sleep well, my friends! Good night!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  A7A981AC-BD38-4CF5-8491-EDAFDCBAC221.jpeg
Views: 131
Size:  85.4 KB
    wendymac, Lynn49, cabmonk and 2 others like this.

Thread Information