User Tag List

Page 939 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 439 839 889 929 937 938 939 940 941 949 989 1039 1439 1939 ... LastLast
Results 14,071 to 14,085 of 29342
Like Tree118509Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Good afternoon everyone will need t do a lot of catching up
    @avoncallingnu my head aches was from my wisdom tooth I was eating almonds I made it crack. I got it extracted yesterday. So I am under the weather
    I sure Hope you feel lot better very soon flemeth ..take good care yourself sweetie
    wendymac, Lynn49, cabmonk and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    A happy Friday to you all!
    Hi @cabmonk ! I was unaware you were also doing Intermittent Fasting ( I've been dedicated to that method for about 6 months now and highly recommend it! )
    You're "eating window " is a decent 9 hrs long, making your fasting window around 15 hrs long! Super job! We burn fat while we sleep! ha ha

My first meal is a bit later than yours....around 1 - 3 p.m. and then my 2nd ( which is the last meal ) is between 6 - 8 p.m.
    That makes my eating window a short 5 hours long , but bumps up my fasting window to 19 hrs!
    I do NO snacking in between those 2 meals though and also nothing solid after 8 p.m.
    I just sip on whatever clear Poon approved liquids there are, usually water....ha ha

Gosh all of this has reminded me it is weigh-in day tomorrow.....( nervous laughter right now ) hoping for the best!
    @avoncallingu how dreadful...your step-grand daughter knew him? The amount of stress these HS kids must experience is way off the charts. I hope she can compartmentalize for her own well being, I mean unless the NRA is abolished nothing will change with the USA gun laws.
    Ohhhh i got money on you walkonby ..your going do fine with you weigh in .you got the will power now sweetie to keep going on and on .until you reach your goal ..keep up the AWESOME job and you’ll be there in know time .have a wonderful Saturday
    Lynn49, cabmonk, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Good morning!

Off to camp this morning; it looks dreary, but we're not expecting any rain, so we're on our way! Our DD will pick our GS up from Laurentian with his project and head there, and SIL will leave from work. Jenny will love all the walks we take between our trailers and on the 'streets' at camp, visiting with camping friends and getting adored for another season.
    @avoncallingu, how horrible, that shooting and the death of that young boy. Seems he charged one of the shooters. Those poor kids will end their high school years with that memory. Well...those Americans do love their guns, don't they? Home of the brave! You bet you have to be brave to live there!!!
    @Newfiescreech, wherever you are, I hope you're not in the path of the snow that's been predicted to advance on NL!

Everyone, enjoy your weekend!!
    Good Morning Lynn ..Have a wonderful weekend camping this weekend..ohhhh i hope we don’t get the snow their saying were suppose get ..hope Mother Nature keeps darn stuff LOL .. Most years in May month we do get batch of snow ..so anything is possible here in Newfoundland.this week been pretty darn cold here with NW winds blowing rough ice back in .we have some BIG Big icebergs in and lots and lots of people coming to see these bergs .the tour boats here in Central Newfoundland is so busy cause all huge icebergs .Name:  69AFD054-82B4-4C12-89D2-06E5F9972C37.jpeg
Views: 152
Size:  80.9 KBName:  03169C24-64FD-4A79-A518-CD2B5FC9235A.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  231.3 KBName:  6C6B45F5-72DC-4B8F-B607-BD9EDBDF28DD.jpeg
Views: 123
Size:  67.5 KBName:  6DC31CAF-6A69-4F4A-B79C-9ECA5604161A.jpeg
Views: 133
Size:  80.6 KB

few pictures from central Newfoundland ..Area i’m Living
    Last edited by Newfiescreech; Sat, May 11th, 2019 at 08:44 AM.
    wendymac, Natalka, Lynn49 and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morn, Happy 🐈 urday!

Lynn, sure hope you have good weather. You are so lucky to have a haven!

Nothing much happening here, unfortunately husband has to do some cleanup this weekend.

Have a super day, all!

Have a bit of a yen for Ukrainian sushi...

Name:  facebook_1557585032834.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  30.7 KB
    wendymac, Lynn49, cabmonk and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Newfiescreech, such beautiful photos - you are fortunate to live where you do!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@walkonby yeah I definitely am trying intermittent fasting. I did it for a while but stopped and now doing it again. I’m sticking with it now though. I have it set to eat between 10am and 7pm which is 9 hours but I usually stop before 7pm. My meals are also more nutrient dense now too and filling. This morning I had 2 boiled eggs, 1 cup mini wheats, 1/2 an avocado, 1 banana and half a bell pepper. Snack around noon will be 1/2 a cup of grapes. Lunch will be a couple chickpea sandwiches on sprouted bread with veggies. Afternoon snack is veggies and dinner will be brown rice with chickpeas and veggies. Not what I used to eat which was crap but very filling.
    Last edited by cabmonk; Sat, May 11th, 2019 at 11:14 AM.
    Newfiescreech and walkonby like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Amen!
    Last edited by Silk; Sun, May 12th, 2019 at 12:46 AM.
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

@flemeth Please take care of yourself, and get better. @walkonby You were right! Shazam was pure candy. I ate a whole bag of popcorn without even noticing I was doing it because the movie was so engrossing. Just what I needed. Nothing heavy. Just fun. I was so pleased to see them set up for a sequel at the end of the movie because I want to live in that world again in the future. I passed your insights on to my DH, BTW, who was impressed. Life is good.
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Happy Mother's Day to all Moms today!!

@Natalka , the weather here was gorgeous yesterday! We lounged on the kids' deck, kicked off our shoes, took off our coats, and weren't prepared for the summery day! DD wished she had her shorts with her! We celebrated Mother's Day yesterday and although the gifts my DD gave me were lovely, the sentiments she wrote in her card brought me to tears...I'll cherish it forever.

@avoncallingu , those heated, massaging recliners are in the kids' trailer...the Moms claimed them, the guys had the sofa...seemed fair. GS met up with his weekend camping friends, and they biked, fished off the dock, then we all enjoyed a campfire in the evening.

@cabmonk , your dedication to your new lifestyle is amazing!! I doubt I could ever maintain that sort of discipline for a year!!

A dull day today, but well be leaving sometime later....but it was sure nice to be back!

Toodles for now, enjoy your day!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Sun, May 12th, 2019 at 10:02 AM.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

sniff, sniff....Happy Mother's Day to all Mom's here!!

I am roasting three big fat bulbs of fresh garlic in the oven ( wrapped in foil atm ) and the aroma in here is off the charts!!
    Watched the Sharks take Game one handily from the Blues last night, but the Jays still struggle. I might tune into Boston and Hurricanes Game 2 this aft, IF it does not clash with any Mother's Day dining out that is??
    If there is any energy left I might dare myself to watch game 7 of the Raptors journey, but every one of my finger nails may be chewed off at the start.

Enjoy this very breezy and chilly Mother's Day everyone !!

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good Afternoon all
    Wishing everyone who take on the roll of bring a Mother Happy Mother’s Day . Hope you all are having a great day

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@Lynn49 I’m definitely trying lol. Tomorrow night for my birthday I’m going to eat one of the beyond burgers. My aunt will be out of town but wants to take me for lunch Thursday. I’ll probably have a salad then lol.

Hope you are all having a good mother’s day.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good day and Happy Mother's Day to those of you who are Moms!

If you are fortunate to still have a Mom, I hope you see or call them today, every moment you have with them is precious!

Last evening, our son came over and did some yardwork, then we visited all evening. He will be coming back today.

I so very much miss my wonderful Mom!

Name:  rsz_holotafamnat3maybe.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  26.3 KB

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Good day and Happy Mother's Day to those of you who are Moms!

If you are fortunate to still have a Mom, I hope you see or call them today, every moment you have with them is precious!

Last evening, our son came over and did some yardwork, then we visited all evening. He will be coming back today.

I so very much miss my wonderful Mom!

Name:  rsz_holotafamnat3maybe.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  26.3 KB
    well spoken!
    Happy Mother's Day to you and all SCs celebrating

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Happy Mother's Day, friends!

Early Happy Birthday, @cabmonk !

I came home last night from my friend's house. She is really feeling fine. It was great spending time with her.

We went to Bingeman Park for Mother's Day lunch. What a Buffet! Unbelievable! Anything you could want from Breakfast to lunch choices, salads, desserts- all at little stations. Sittings every hour so no line ups. Lots of great chatting. My 2 nephews were off afterwards with their mom and dad to buy suits for Prom for the older one this next week and graduation for the other at the end of June.

I will continue with organizing and filing and paperwork. It's supposed to be another rainy day, I think.

I'm wishing you all a good evening!

Thread Information