User Tag List

Page 943 of 1956 FirstFirst ... 443 843 893 933 941 942 943 944 945 953 993 1043 1443 1943 ... LastLast
Results 14,131 to 14,145 of 29338
Like Tree118490Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning.
    'tis true...'tis quite true...I find Cooper's hair everywhere, especially places he hasn't ever been...like here at work!

DANGER

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

'Morning folks!
    Dan, I find my BrotherB's dog Zeke's hair here at my house. He certainly hasn't been here, either.😁

Garage Sale Meeting this morning. They're cleaning out our underground garage here at my building too!

Got to get a move on. "Sunny day, oh sunny, sunny, sunny day" Can't think of the rest of the lyric.

Have a great one! See ya later!
    Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

ahhhh, a smooth freshly made wee cuppa Espresso.
    I have fallen in love with my little 1 cup Bialetti Moka pot.
    Lets call it a May - December romance for now....as these pots have been around for ages ( representing the older man )
    but....it takes no time at all to brew a serving on the stove....bubble, bubble toil and I'm in trouble if I sip too many.
    Although ....according to the any Google searching I've done this type of ground coffee and method delivers the LEAST amount of caffeine? Weird.
    So here it is the mid way point of the week for all you hard workers.....hang in there.....I hear there is a LONG weekend coming!!

This morning I was up at the crack again, out the door before 6:30 ( my chauffeur duties, lol ) then back home to get busy making something I " dreamt " about last night.
    I went and made too big of a batch of delicious chili yesterday so to mix it up for the guys ( and have them think they are eating something totally different! ) I used a good amount of that meat/bean mixture to make a large lasagna!!
    In between the 5 layers of noodle I placed fresh baby spinach leaves and grated Mozz, a little sprinkle of Italian seasoning and I used canned tomato juice to help provide the extra liquid you need when you use those oven ready noodles.
    Oh boy! the place smells so great atm.
    I'll call it Chili Lasagna! At least I can cut large squares and freeze some of this once it firms up solid.

Time for another cup of coffee!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Another sunny morning, good morning, everyone!!

@walkonby, as I mentioned, I've seen those things before but never considered buying one because...why? NOW I know why!! You've convinced me to purchase one, probably a 6-cup, which, since it was developed in Italy, I'll give as a cute gift to my half-Italian Hubby next month for his b'day! 90% of the households in Italy can't be wrong... I'll pick up an espresso-type coffee for him as a treat, also...we'll both enjoy our morning coffees and thinking back, this must be the coffee our housekeeper made for us every morning when we stayed in Rome! I always rec'd my morning cappuccino, but I bet it was made with this type of unit, it was heavenly!! Thank you for that great idea!!

@danger_dan, those eyes!!! Omgosh, I could just maul Cooper, and hug him, and grab him and oh, we'd be such good friends! Hahaha!!! He's lovely, Dan!! As for dog-hair, it's considered a condiment in our home.

Have a wonderful day, everyone!! I believe wine on the patio this afternoon just may be in order!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I have one of those @walkonby , but haven't used it lately as I just prefer to use my strainer...

.... and I only use the coffee maker when I work early in the morning. If I'm making chocolate cake and I need strong coffee, then I will use the stovetop pot.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Another sunny morning, good morning, everyone!!

@walkonby, as I mentioned, I've seen those things before but never considered buying one because...why? NOW I know why!! You've convinced me to purchase one, a 6-cup Bailetti, which, since it was developed in Italy; I'll give it a as a cute gift to my half-Italian Hubby next month for his b'day! 90% of the households in Italy can't be wrong... I'll pick up an espresso-type coffee for him as a treat, also...we'll both enjoy our morning coffees and thinking back, this must be the coffee our housekeeper made for us every morning when we stayed in Rome! I always rec'd my morning cappuccino, but I bet it was made with this type of unit, it was heavenly!! Thank you for that great idea!!

@danger_dan, those eyes!!! Omgosh, I could just maul Cooper, and hug him, and grab him and oh, we'd be such good friends! Hahaha!!! He's lovely, Dan!! As for dog-hair, it's considered a condiment in our home.

Have a wonderful day, everyone!! I believe wine on the patio this afternoon just may be in order!!
    [/QUOTE]

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morn!

Internet was out overnight, thank goodness it's back!
    Was rough for me during the night when I got up, but I have a few games on my tablet which don't need internet, so I played them.

So the construction noise I mentioned - thought they were only taking down the garage, but they are also getting rid of the house. We are in an older established neighborhood, so house prices are high, so it will be interesting seeing a house being built.

Nothing new here, just really hoping the nausea isn't as bad as yesterday...

Take care, enjoy the day!

Name:  3e33af0bd1bcc8af79eeeb86500965cf.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  27.7 KB

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

@Lynn49 , sorry for the confusion...that's not our Cooper...it's just a stock photo I found online.
    Although we do have that mug!
    Cooper is much younger that that old boy...but if I had to say what he would look like when he gets on in years...that photo would be a dead ringer. Everything about about that boy looks like Cooper.
    Last edited by danger_dan; Wed, May 15th, 2019 at 10:29 AM.
    Newfiescreech and GoJays like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    @Lynn49 , sorry for the confusion...that's not our Cooper...it's just a stock photo I found online.
    Although we do have that mug!
    Cooper is much younger that that old boy...but if I had to say what he would look like when he gets on in years...that photo would be a dead ringer. Everything about about that boy looks like Cooper.
    Doesn't take much at all to confuse me these days, Darlin'!
    I'm sure I'd still maul Cooper, so best to keep him safely at home...hahaha!!
    Love the mug, however...

DD showed me a video the other day of Preeda methodically pulling hunks of tissues out of a box, taking her time to construct a nest that she found suitable to finally sleep on. And no...DD just kept taking the video; she was too cute to stop her serious work.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    bwahahaha!! Look out Cooper!!
    Hey @Lynn49 who do ya think you are? Joe Biden?

I just had the best thing delivered today! I had found a 2nd hand Bialetti 3 cup Espresso Moka Pot at the Thrift store last week and took a chance on spending the $3.99 for it, hoping it still worked. I ordered a set of 3 new rubber gaskets and a metal filter screen thing for $8.00
    I just tried it and IT WORKS!!

Oh also @Lynn49 I forgot to mention that when you run the Moka Pot for the very first time you must do the entire brewing process three ( 3 ) times and dump each brew out, so use cheap coffee for that, not your good Espresso stuff.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    bwahahaha!! Look out Cooper!!
    Hey @Lynn49 who do ya think you are? Joe Biden?

I just had the best thing delivered today! I had found a 2nd hand Bialetti 3 cup Espresso Moka Pot at the Thrift store last week and took a chance on spending the $3.99 for it, hoping it still worked. I ordered a set of 3 new rubber gaskets and a metal filter screen thing for $8.00
    I just tried it and IT WORKS!!

Oh also @Lynn49 I forgot to mention that when you run the Moka Pot for the very first time you must do the entire brewing process three ( 3 ) times and dump each brew out, so use cheap coffee for that, not your good Espresso stuff.
    ...yep...I just loves doggies!!!

Thanks for the tip wrt first using the Moka Pot...amof I'd better get on to finding one and asking DD to order it for me. I saw a shmaltzy red Bialetti one, lol....too much? Not price-wise, I mean taste-wise...haha!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

They sell them at Winners too @Lynn49 . It's worth checking out and not paying through the nose for one.
    Good job on yours @walkonby , that's a great price
    Newfiescreech and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    They sell them at Winners too @Lynn49. It's worth checking out and not paying through the nose for one.
    Good job on yours @walkonby, that's a great price
    Aha!! Thank you @GoJays, I'll keep my eyes open at Winners and Marshalls and perhaps HomeSense? Do you have one??
    @walkonby, what do you think of this one? Seems to have very good reviews...

https://www.amazon.ca/Bialetti-Origi...ustomerReviews

Thread Information