User Tag List

Page 944 of 1956 FirstFirst ... 444 844 894 934 942 943 944 945 946 954 994 1044 1444 1944 ... LastLast
Results 14,146 to 14,160 of 29328
Like Tree118471Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello my friends! How did tidying up the laundry room morph into re-organizing the livingroom?? ADHD, I think. Move from one thought to another at lightning speed! I can't, for example, remember why I got online, but always good to check in and say, "Hi!"

I have taken to drinking Dandelion Root Tea. It's supposed to be good for the liver. It tastes pretty yucky, but, I got used to chamomile after a while.

I think I'm on here to check out AirB&Bs in Niagara Falls. See you later! Wine, coffee, tea or whatever you are sipping on.....savour each sip, as I know you will.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Had my tour of the police station and had a huge breakthrough on my weight today. I started doing the ddp yoga phase 3 eating plan on Thursday. I had been stuck around 268lbs for about a month including when I weighed myself Thursday. Today I weighed in at 259lbs, 9lbs in 6 days. Also the police tour was good and informative. They said sorry no jail cells today because they were busy processing some people so they wanted to protect their privacy which is understandable. Anyway I have a few quick pics I took. Give me a few mins it says I have no pictures but they are there.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Ok never mind for now. Because it won’t let me do more than 1 and then on a second pic says you have no pictures. Not going to post a bunch of separate pics .
    Newfiescreech and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

First summer storm just rolled through. Thunder, lightning, still raining. Yet another ball event rained out. Sheesh.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Cabbie, that's wonderful!

We had a teeny bit of rain. A thunderstorm was predicted for noon, but that time is passed - maybe later.

Had just a wee bit of nausea late morning, so that's good it was light. Am going to do my side of the bed exercises for my knees and feet, some for my ulnar nerve, then to bed to do the leg strengthening ones. Some of these exercises I do incidentally during the day - I can do alternating toe/heel taps anywhere! - but I like to have one or two big sessions each day.

Ta for now!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@Natalka thanks and hope you have a good evening. 🙂❤️

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Aha!! Thank you @GoJays, I'll keep my eyes open at Winners and Marshalls and perhaps HomeSense? Do you have one??
    @walkonby, what do you think of this one? Seems to have very good reviews...

https://www.amazon.ca/Bialetti-Origi...ustomerReviews

I suppose it makes sense that the price jumps as the pot size goes up eh @Lynn49 ?. I'd scour around for a sale, as GoJays says. We couldn't justify purchasing a 9 cup sized one with just us two drinking coffee. Have fun in your search!
    Sharks need to pull out a 2nd win tonight!! Game starts shortly.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    I suppose it makes sense that the price jumps as the pot size goes up eh @Lynn49?. I'd scour around for a sale, as GoJays says. We couldn't justify purchasing a 9 cup sized one with just us two drinking coffee. Have fun in your search!
    Sharks need to pull out a 2nd win tonight!! Game starts shortly.
    Thank you, @walkonby ...you and @GoJays are the best! Just because I'm giving it to my DH for his d'day...I mean...I'm pretty sure he'll share that coffee with me! I was even considering going for the 12 cup! I just can't WAIT for his b'day now! I'm having flashbacks of Rome, and the delicious cappuccinos our housekeeper served me every morning...I just bet this was the brewing method she used...I still remember them....
    Last edited by Lynn49; Wed, May 15th, 2019 at 10:39 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Soooooo, @walkonby ....why the Sharks?
    Newfiescreech likes this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good evening, friends! Got on a roll with organizing and got my second bathroom pretty well set. Interesting how what you planned changes as you find key pieces which change the emphasis somewhat. I hefted a small bookcase out of the den and put it in the bathroom. Mayyyyybe shouldn't have done that. So I have taken the Robacacet clone and sprayed "That Stuff For Pain" in the appropriate spots. Hoping to sleep comfortably.

Dr. appointment tomorrow to talk about migraines and other things.

What a lovely evening it was, small breeze and fairly warm. Beautiful green grass and the trees really thinking it's OK for their leaves to unfurl.

I'm going to wish you all sweet dreams and happy throwback, thirsty Thursday ahead.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Wow, it's early...just dropped DH off at the airport, coffee time!!
    Good morning, everyone!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Wow, it's early...just dropped DH off at the airport, coffee time!!
    Good morning, everyone!

Good morning @Lynn49 . At least it's a nice crisp morning and no rain for you up there...yet.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hahaha! @danger_dan , I hope my early presence here didnt cause you to spill your coffee! Are you okay, now, Darlin'? Cheers!

DH has a check-up today in your big city, so a very early 7:30 flight this morning. He'll head over to...is it "Over Easy", I think, for breakfast. I think he leaves extra early just to have breakfast there!
    I'll pick him up from his 5:20 flight home...so time around 6:45-ish...I haven't checked, yet.

So I'm on my own to get into whatever mischief I decide I want to get into today...probably some shopping will be involved. It was only the 3rd time I've driven our new car, too!

Speaking of cars, @avoncallingu , besides our usual Sirius channels, our SIL turned us on to the "Yacht Rock" channel and it's the one we mostly listen to now, although we still enjoy "TheBridge", which I think was your favourite? It's not rock at all...just a very enjoyable collection of soft rock. You may enjoy it, also!

Okey-dokey, then.....enjoy your day, everyone!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thread Information