User Tag List

Page 949 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 449 849 899 939 947 948 949 950 951 959 999 1049 1449 1949 ... LastLast
Results 14,221 to 14,235 of 29342
Like Tree118504Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hi, everyone!! Back home.
    @GoJays, they photoshopped that moon out when they shot their pretend landing..

Had a lovely weekend but jeepers, it's COLD around here!! The rain stopped, but honestly it feels more like it could snow than rain. It's nice to be away but it's so nice to be home. I'll have to check when our Vesey's bulbs and plants (I think) will be arriving; we don't need them drying out while we're away on a weekend. But planting, @walkonby??!! {{{jealous!!!}}}

Toodles for now, I hope everyone enjoyed the long weekend!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Are you one of those @Lynn49 ? One day I believe it happened, the next day I think it was totally faked. I flip-flop back and forth constantly.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    Are you one of those @Lynn49? One day I believe it happened, the next day I think it was totally faked. I flip-flop back and forth constantly.
    Yeppers, @GoJays, I'm "one of those" and dang proud of it! If it were possible to land on the moon, the Russians would have followed and set up a colony and annexed it to the soviet union! No one would have to worry about going to Mars which is about 30M miles from earth instead of the moon, which is only a couple hundred thousand miles to set up colonies.

No one landed on the moon. Ever.

Did you see the guy who presented Neil Armstrong with a Bible so that he could swear on it that he landed on the moon? He punched the guy!! Hell, if I'd landed on the moon I'd swear on any stack of bibles they gave me!!
    Nope. No one landed on the moon.
    Last edited by Lynn49; Mon, May 20th, 2019 at 04:03 PM.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Arrived in Niagara Falls and am just chilling before I head across the parking lot to an "All You Can Eat" BBQ place for which I have a coupon for $20 off. (Regular price-$29.95) I think I may stay there all evening if they have a TV. The music being piped out is "Sweet Caroline" and "Just like a Woman" by Bob Dylan -one of my favs.
    I found $100US tucked in my passport that I had forgotten about.
    Things are looking good!
    Take care, my friends. Too bad it was so cold, @Lynn49 .

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Arrived in Niagara Falls and am just chilling before I head across the parking lot to an "All You Can Eat" BBQ place for which I have a coupon for $20 off. (Regular price-$29.95) I think I may stay there all evening if they have a TV. The music being piped out is "Sweet Caroline" and "Just like a Woman" by Bob Dylan -one of my favs.
    I found $100US tucked in my passport that I had forgotten about.
    Things are looking good!
    Take care, my friends. Too bad it was so cold, @Lynn49.
    Don't you just love it when you stash some money away and find it a long while after? It's like Christmas! Enjoy your evening, @avoncallingu !!!
    Here's one for you, though....................when my DH had his heart attack/surgery/recovery, I'd forgotten to put my paycheck in the bank!! Several years later, $1500 I might as well toss in the firepit!!
    Newfiescreech and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Just heading to bed, glad I caught this giggle before I went...

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning gang.
    Hope everyone had an enjoyable long weekend...
    We sure did...now I'm paying for it as the lawn has yet to be cut this season...and with the nicer weather we had at home this past weekend, it's now well over due for a cut... yay...!

Have a wonderful short week peeps!
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning @danger_dan . So what if the lawn wasn't cut, you had a good weekend, didn't you? Don't let a little thing like that haunt you

Natalka, Lynn49, JadeAngel and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka, Lynn49 and JadeAngel like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good morning my friends!

Great sleep on a very comfy bed. I kept reaching to give Tootie a little scruffle, though then remembering she's not here.

Free breakfast is at the Hilton hotel across the road, so I won't pass that one up! You can upgrade for $5 to the 33rd floor restaurant buffet. I think that I will do that.

It's my step-daughter's anniversary today too, but she's 2 hours earlier and they had a snow event last night! I'll call her later.

Enjoy your day!

Oh, speaking of anniversaries, my BrotherB's anniversary is coming up. I sang Annie's Song at their wedding. Now their son can play the guitar and I have asked him to learn it so we can sing it on their anniversary this year.
    Gotta go!

BFN!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!

THIS is the weather we would have preferred on the weekend! If DH doesn't shoot pool I think it may be safe for planting something in our planters that can survive a few days without watering.

@avoncallingu , our DD performed a solo ballet on point to Annie's Song one year and whenever I hear it I can still picture her dancing in that soft pink chiffon-skirted outfit. Such beautiful memories of her dancing years, age 4 to 14...What a sweet gift you and your nephew are preparing for your Brother and SIL.

Enjoy your beautiful day, everyone!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

OMgosh!! You have to watch this to the end!
    The owner put a scary movie on, since the cat loves watching tv: priceless!!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning, Happy Tuesday!

Weekend went by way too quickly!

Got up early to get my sht together because a home care nurse can come at any time.

Walked a bit yesterday with a cane, not alone, though, had to have my hand on husband's - he was amazed that I could do it. I have been practicing standing for a few minutes without holding on to anything, and that is going well. I won't ever be able to walk independently, but these little steps sure help - thank goodness I have good balance.

Hope you all have a great day!

Thread Information